Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Hiny Umoren: Police Officer, Civil Servant Linked To Killer Speak - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hiny Umoren: Police Officer, Civil Servant Linked To Killer Speak (30735 Views)

Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Civil Servant In Osun State (Graphic Photos) / Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiny Umoren: Police Officer, Civil Servant Linked To Killer Speak by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 12, 2021
Iamdemola1:

You didn't have to quote the entire piece of fccking sh1t. angry
Re: Hiny Umoren: Police Officer, Civil Servant Linked To Killer Speak by lyntiffany(f): 6:03pm On May 12, 2021
when I dialed this number they said is unknown I found this.......

Re: Hiny Umoren: Police Officer, Civil Servant Linked To Killer Speak by Sonoyom(m): 6:21pm On May 12, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
ikpa this David hundeyin no dey safe oh
Sure, it seems he has left the country, if you watched the arisetv program yesterday you shed tears seeing how the police is trying so hard to exonorate a criminal.
Re: Hiny Umoren: Police Officer, Civil Servant Linked To Killer Speak by bigjoe1000(m): 7:24pm On May 12, 2021
D moment d police man said d boy acted in self defense I knew himself(police man) was a suspect
Re: Hiny Umoren: Police Officer, Civil Servant Linked To Killer Speak by frizakengineeri: 7:35pm On May 12, 2021
akimoriyomi:
Tomorrow is sallah and mouth is dry. Please help me put something for here 3066223697 firstbank so I can at least make my family smile. Thanks
Oga go look for job, if a woman with only one leg can sell pure water in the traffic then you can do better than begging.

1 Like

Re: Hiny Umoren: Police Officer, Civil Servant Linked To Killer Speak by frizakengineeri: 7:43pm On May 12, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
Akpan has been a student at the School of Skull Mining Science, Ogun Campus
Too dry
Re: Hiny Umoren: Police Officer, Civil Servant Linked To Killer Speak by macaranta(m): 7:48pm On May 12, 2021
Angrygoat:
What happened to the port harcourt serial killer. We never heard of him again. Na naija we dey o

Lol man's been sentenced to death na, or you expect a reality TV themed update from the prison officials every morning? cheesy cheesy
Re: Hiny Umoren: Police Officer, Civil Servant Linked To Killer Speak by WaffenSS(m): 8:12pm On May 12, 2021
BabbanBura:

Let the telcos release the details of the conversation to burst these lies from two potential accomplices.

Telcos don't eavesdrop on calls, nor do they record same.

You think any society would allow private businesses to just listen to people's calls and record them?

Ever heard of privacy laws?
Re: Hiny Umoren: Police Officer, Civil Servant Linked To Killer Speak by naturefellow(m): 8:18pm On May 12, 2021
It said contrary to the “Ghost NGO” claim in the publication, CCCR has a functional website www.cccr-nigeria.org containing its track records, physical addresses, email addresses and contact persons for its seven offices in Nigeria.

Looks like a website that was floated just yesterday undecided

1 Like

Re: Hiny Umoren: Police Officer, Civil Servant Linked To Killer Speak by Ubyy: 8:27pm On May 12, 2021
Amen

xpressionx:
We are getting there.
This girls murder will unravel a whole lot of things.
Just gear up.
Re: Hiny Umoren: Police Officer, Civil Servant Linked To Killer Speak by Mayeldah(m): 8:46pm On May 12, 2021
..However, in separate interviews, both men explained to this newspaper that they were only in talks with the culprit to facilitate his arrest..

This is a lie. if the culprit was the one that called the police officer, then the police officer is involved.

all these in talks to facilitate his arrest is pure lie.

the police should request for the call recordings.
Re: Hiny Umoren: Police Officer, Civil Servant Linked To Killer Speak by DAramis: 9:03pm On May 12, 2021
That is why I liked North Koreans or China. By now, the full details of the voice conversation between all parties would have been in public domain.
Re: Hiny Umoren: Police Officer, Civil Servant Linked To Killer Speak by Gaddafih001(m): 9:17pm On May 12, 2021
Iamdemola1:
Earlier thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6548750/killed-iniobong-ini-umoren-david

PREMIUM TIMES speaks to some individuals fingered in Newswire's report, including Messrs Ezeugo and Effiong.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/461089-police-officer-civil-servant-linked-to-akwa-ibom-job-seekers-killer-speak-on-suspicious-call-records.html
These are the works of David Hundeyin..
Re: Hiny Umoren: Police Officer, Civil Servant Linked To Killer Speak by cybriz82(m): 12:41am On May 13, 2021
Iniubong ur face show n ur shoe shine..do not sleep yet until u avenge ur dead..
Re: Hiny Umoren: Police Officer, Civil Servant Linked To Killer Speak by Draslo(m): 1:31am On May 13, 2021
Finewarriboy:
Will u pay to know ?
No.
Re: Hiny Umoren: Police Officer, Civil Servant Linked To Killer Speak by Magnoliaa(f): 1:42am On May 13, 2021
naturefellow:

Looks like a website that was floated just yesterday undecided

What about the website points to that?
Re: Hiny Umoren: Police Officer, Civil Servant Linked To Killer Speak by fashrola(m): 2:06am On May 13, 2021
David Hundeyin really gave the Police Force some good leads on this case, it's now left for the Police to carry out a DEEP investigation on this case, But the issue here is .... Is the Police force Credible? NO

1. Their very own have been indicted in the report
2. Some Political bigwigs in the state "MAY" be involved (Their Paymasters) hence this case may be delayed till the family may not have the mental strength to push it any longer

ANOTHER SCENERIO

The Uruan LG Chairman was said to have got in touch and questioned the guy and handed him over to the indicted DPO when the news went viral on the internet

ANOTHER TWIST:
Uruan LGA is one of biggest LGA in Akwa Ibom, Sharing borders with at least 5 LGA in the state, Remember the guy was alleged to be on the run (He traveled to Oron to hide) and thereafter came back and surrendered himself to the Chairman LGA...

Now back to the scenerio, the newly unveiled Mystery Man (Kufre Effiong) knows the Chairman of the LGA (Cos from the story he was with the Chairman of the LGA) and coupled been a Politician (He said he has not visited the village for a long time (LMFAO, a grassroot politician telling you He has not visited his village for years is a big liar)

These duo knows what the public doesn't know.... They need to be interrogated aggressively, and I'm really shocked that the State government are not really showing interest in solving this crime that has dragged the name of the state to the mud.. UDOM Emmanuel seems unconcerned..

But I know definitely that girl spirit won't rest until justice is met... Because she was gruesomely murdered..

ANOTHER DEVELOPING STORY

The dude's picture with bare body that was circulated on the internet was not Frank Akpan, That was an image of another person m, The real Frank Akpan has been arrested, I dunno why his pictures is not trending on the internet undecided

This CASE has a lot of twist and I hope the family can get a private investigator with good lawyers to fight this case to the end, because they are POWERFUL forces behind the scene fighting to make sure this case dies asap..
Re: Hiny Umoren: Police Officer, Civil Servant Linked To Killer Speak by Nobody: 6:38am On May 13, 2021
UNKNOWNGUNMEN:
stop disturbng us with these hoe news abeg. how can a girl just leave her house for an unknown preek
that is how these hoes wll be screaming 20k for useless Bleep that u will Bleep finish and gain nothing.

You are a big fool for writing this rubbish!
Re: Hiny Umoren: Police Officer, Civil Servant Linked To Killer Speak by nogragra: 9:02am On May 13, 2021
Curious345:
Nogragra this is serious .. what do you think bro?
Ok, my take is restructuring in the past years of demand way back in the 60s was genuine and good intended. This is because it gives power to each federating units to look after itself and reduce the power centre which will curb the excesses as we see in the centre today which is currently being abused by Buhari and his cabal usurpers. Now, in our contemporary times, the restructuring they're talking about has two fold agenda; A fulani and A political agenda which are both selfish, unpopular and anti-people, so it cannot be allowed. We see lots of negative tendencies such as corruption, nepotism, born to rule oligarchy, mafia and many unsavoury tendencies as a result of Nigeria establishment institutionalising this negative tendencies. To be fair to ourselves to remove one is a Herculean task that is near impossibility not to talk of a plethora of them bevelling a country like Nigeria. Hence, the only reasonable but equally difficult way to go is outright dissolution of the entire Nigeria set up to give way to individual entities with capability of managing and sustaining itself. This will allow all this small nations to reengineer themselves on the template of what went wrong in Nigeria of the past in order not to repeat the same mistakes again. If they decide not to heed the warning then they will wallow in their own misery while they spare others from collective destructive consequences as we see in todays Nigeria. I hope this has helped in no small way to quell your thirst for information and truth. Let the truth be told to all Nigerians so that they can face the truth and shun unwarranted sentiments based on ethnic, religious and political biases that has bedevilled this nation since 1960.
Re: Hiny Umoren: Police Officer, Civil Servant Linked To Killer Speak by Curious345: 9:21am On May 13, 2021
1960 constitution should be revisited and fully implemented. You're right
nogragra:

Ok, My take is restructuring in the past years of demand way back in the 60s was genuine and good intended. This is because it gives power to each federating units to look after itself and reduce the power centre which will curb the excesses as we see in the centre today which is currently being abused by Buhari and his cabal usurpers. Now, in our contemporary times, the restructuring they're talking about has two fold agenda; A fulani and A political agenda which are both selfish, unpopular and anti people, so it cannot be allowed. We see lots of negative tendencies such as corruption, nepotism, born to rule oligachy, mafia and many unsavoury tendencies as a result of Nigeria establishment institutionalising this negative tendencies. To be fair to ourselves to remove one is an Herculian task that is near impossibility not to talk of a pletoria of them bedelling a country like Nigeria. Hence, the only reasonable but equally difficult way to go is outright desolution of the entire Nigeria set up to give way to individual entities with capability of managing and sustaining itself. This will allow all this small nations to reengineer themselves on the template of what went wrong in Nigeria of the past in other not to repeat the same mistakes again. If they decide not to heed the warning then they will wallow in their own miscery while they spare others from collective destructive consequences as we see i n todays Nigeria. I hope this has helped in no small way to quell your thirst for information and truth. Let the truth be told to all Nigerians so that they can face the truth and shun unwarranted sentiments based on ethnic, religious and political biases that has bedevilled this nation sin 1960.
Re: Hiny Umoren: Police Officer, Civil Servant Linked To Killer Speak by naturefellow(m): 3:14pm On May 13, 2021
Magnoliaa:

What about the website points to that?
looks superficial. No photos or details of real people, projects or facilities. Just generic stock photos and copy text.

1 Like

Re: Hiny Umoren: Police Officer, Civil Servant Linked To Killer Speak by LauraClasikVibe(f): 7:26am On May 16, 2021
bigjoe1000:
D moment d police man said d boy acted in self defense I knew himself(police man) was a suspect
https://chatdotwhatsappdotcom/Lv7dgceZbff8dXHq2labMw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members / Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) / Gay Pastor, Elijah Emenendu Sodomises 3 Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.