Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) (31005 Views)

Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) / Fela Durotoye's Wife, Tara Visits Her Vandalised Store In Lekki (Photos, Videos) / Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by iamyemiakins(m): 8:21pm On May 12, 2021
Nice one
Re: Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by money121(m): 8:22pm On May 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by gift2xl: 8:25pm On May 12, 2021
Congrats.
Re: Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by Sososo(f): 8:26pm On May 12, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
She no fine
ok
Re: Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by justlaw(m): 8:29pm On May 12, 2021
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

PrinceOfLagos:
She no fine
Re: Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 12, 2021
saphiere:
God I want this.
You are going soft cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by tunde82seidat(f): 8:34pm On May 12, 2021
Men sef,I just tire for you people.Wetin you want sef ? .That woman there is a fine melanin woman .So because she's dark and has not painted her face now,she's ugly .Very soon they will say they want a natural looking woman .SMH

1 Like

Re: Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 12, 2021
Good character and peace of mind is all that matters
Re: Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by SunShowAfrica: 8:36pm On May 12, 2021
Mikecold:
Why do women old quickly

Why do handsome men end up with ugly women

Fela is 50 but looks like he is hanging out with his grandma

Choices
Re: Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by SefunmiHookups: 8:36pm On May 12, 2021
Re: Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by Ashirioluwa: 8:37pm On May 12, 2021
Mikecold:
Why do women old quickly

I don’t know your definition of ugly but that woman you called ugly is presentable and the most important thing is that she gives this man peace of mind. This woman is better than your beautiful woman that doesn’t have anything to offer other than depression.

Beautiful outside but ugly inside

2 Likes

Re: Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by SefunmiHookups: 8:38pm On May 12, 2021
tunde82seidat:
Men sef,I just tire for you people.Wetin you want sef ? .That woman there is a fine melanin woman .So because she's dark and has not painted her face now,she's ugly .Very soon they will say they want a natural looking woman .SMH
Pls help me ask these men.i wonder what they want.....They say the more natural the better. Now they are yabbing her. I love darker skin tones, Anyways. So maybe I tend to seem bias. Oh well...

1 Like

Re: Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by geewean(m): 8:39pm On May 12, 2021
Mikecold:
Why do women old quickly

Where is Tonto Dike?
Where is your Etinosa?
Marriage is not for small minds like you that only see buttocks, pussy and other rubbish. Rather it's a place to matured minds to achieve their life goals
Re: Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 12, 2021
This life you can't understand it. Why do handsome men go for less attractive women? Still beats me.

1 Like

Re: Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by iampeterben(m): 8:42pm On May 12, 2021
HML to them
Re: Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by slimsophiediva(f): 8:42pm On May 12, 2021
Mikecold:
Why do women old quickly

Because he got married to his peace of mind and not after looks
A grandma looking wife that gives peace is better than a clout chasing slay queen
Re: Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by kunle75(m): 8:51pm On May 12, 2021
Mikecold:
Why do women old quickly

You are quicker than me mennn,I was wondering too.
Am not sure if that guy wouldn't be making side runs or maybe the lady is very rich
Re: Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by Feadalezchicken: 8:56pm On May 12, 2021
Mikecold:
Why do women old quickly

guy you wicked grin
Mikecold:
Why do women old quickly

guy you wicked
Re: Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by Ebookherbs(m): 9:04pm On May 12, 2021
lolzz,
wow this is lovely
Re: Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 12, 2021
Congrats Tara Durotoye

1 Like

Re: Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by D1zion: 9:10pm On May 12, 2021
Mikecold:
Why do women old quickly

walahi, she looks old & ugly.God should forgive me sha.

1 Like

Re: Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by saphiere(f): 9:12pm On May 12, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

I can give you that and more. His palming her hair, but I could be brushing yours and sniffing it (of course, sensually) while a third-party takes snapshots of us for all and sundry to view. Isn't that what you want?
If it's the length of time they've been seemingly happily married together, them we can make that happen. By the help of our God. But firstly, you will have to DENOUNCE feminism. Equality will replace that ideology. We'll be bestest Friends. Well play. OMG, even your friends will wish they were sin your our shoes, but marriage and love was made for two only. Sapphire, what says you? God has heard your innermost wishes. I just feel so. Age is just a friggin number, dear. I know you're older. But I'll make you feel like my baby, all over again.
P.S , pls I hope you are ebony, or dark skinned. But, #all colours matter. Just prefer them popping with Melanin- the opposite of my complexion. Ignore what anyone will say on this comment of mine. Just focus on us. You know how Nairaland is nau.
grin grin grin Black men are afraid.
Re: Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 12, 2021
tunde82seidat:
I prefer dark women to light skin but you sef check that grandma and look at that cute boy

Genevieve, abani, mercy Johnson are black fine girls too

Guyman can still be the dream man of a 20 year old girl but I doubt a man in his 50 would even take his wife without money
Re: Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by Tmb78(m): 9:23pm On May 12, 2021
SimplyShit:

Because yoruba women love younger men
Tara is a correct Edo woman o,not Yoruba.
Re: Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 12, 2021
D1zion:
walahi, she looks old & ugly.God should forgive me sha.
You just said the truth, nothing to be apologetic about

God is not bias

1 Like

Re: Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 12, 2021
Tmb78:
ok

1 Like

Re: Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:24pm On May 12, 2021
Mikecold:
Why do women old quickly

Beauty is subjective...

It's not about facial appearance, but a sum of so many factors.

Tara is a very beautiful woman in more ways than your limited understanding can comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by SimplyShit: 9:26pm On May 12, 2021
Tmb78:

What's the difference? All of them children of the fallen angel
Re: Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:26pm On May 12, 2021
I'm sure d age mate
Re: Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by SefunmiHookups: 9:26pm On May 12, 2021
No

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) / "You Can’t Decide For Buhari" — Northern Leaders Reply Obasanjo / DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.