Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men (89297 Views)

Itiat Zion Butchered To Death By Unknown Men In Calabar / Hilux Owner Killed In Zamfara Today By Unknown Men (photos) / Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men by Lovestrong(m): 11:05pm On May 12, 2021
childofGod01:
The healing hand of God upon her in Jesus name, Amen!
abegy, live Christ alone. U know understand d word rape?
Re: Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men by Lovestrong(m): 11:07pm On May 12, 2021
kenzysmith:
Person wey no even get breast see as she be like man self she for dey happy say them service am she is wandering the street probably hoping someone who come.and rape cause she enjoyed the last episode
you know wel honestly.
Re: Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men by Lovestrong(m): 11:09pm On May 12, 2021
Quality20:
Unknown men n gunman are ipob guys
becarefull
Re: Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men by Dizzytee: 12:18am On May 13, 2021
kenzysmith:
Person wey no even get breast see as she be like man self she for dey happy say them service am she is wandering the street probably hoping someone who come.and rape cause she enjoyed the last episode

Fool spotted ! Do you think or reason from your anus

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men by Correcton(m): 1:34am On May 13, 2021
Rape rape rape everywhere. There's raping but ti not easy to rape woman.
Re: Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men by mmadu5(m): 1:39am On May 13, 2021
sweet pussy
Re: Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men by Nobody: 2:53am On May 13, 2021
kenzysmith:

What is wrong with you? Sometime the way una dey talk you no get family members?

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men by Arise91: 3:32am On May 13, 2021
onthehill:
Young lady found wandering the streets of Lagos after being raped by unknown men (Photo)

A young lady was found wandering at Okeodo Ilepo area of Lagos State after she was allegedly raped by unknown men, IgbereTV reports.

Facebook user, Sara-Samantha Oluwasakin who shared the news is asking the public for help to locate the family of the young lady.

According to Ms Oluwasakin, the lady, who identified herself as Chidera Nnaemeka speaks English fluently with American accent.

She stated that the lady was raped by unknown men, adding that all efforts to get further information from her proved abortive as she couldn't remember her past.

Sharing photo of the young lady, Oluwasakin wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/sarasamantha.oluwasakin

I have her videos, I was there at General hospital Ile- Epo, the woman rescued the lady in the hands of bad guys

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men by favour32(m): 5:48am On May 13, 2021
onlygiddi:
Fulani HERDSMEN terrorists did this grin grin��
No!
Fulani herdsmen na better thing before?
Re: Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men by 001spice: 5:58am On May 13, 2021
I wonder when ladies will start using thier brain instead of thier body. Majority of our ladies once they see a guy driving a classi car their brain willl immidately active to plane mode thier brain stop working all they think of then is how they can get the guy to be summisive to her and to cash out big time on the guy. That why i personally dnt value all this stupid ladies. I usually see them as a product and i treat them the same way i treat a product i buy and once i make use of a product it useless to me i throw it far away
Re: Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men by kenzysmith: 6:40am On May 13, 2021
Obeleagu93:

i wonder why people like you are allowed to live among homo-sapiens, i pray unknown gunmen visit you soon for this trash you just spilled online
back to sender I pray unknown ritualist visit u
Re: Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men by galantjoe(m): 6:52am On May 13, 2021
Mystery9:
If you couldn't get any information from her. Then how was it know that she was raped?

Investigative question

Some feminist and their sympathizers have started their talking.
Re: Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men by Fanuchi007: 7:07am On May 13, 2021
the prefrontal cortex is a part of the brain responsible for executive function. including focusing attention where we choose, rational thought processes and inhibiting impulses. You are using your prefrontal cortex right now to read this article and absorb what we’ve written, rather than getting distracted by other thoughts in your head or things going on around you. But in states of high stress, fear or terror like combat and sexual assault, the prefrontal cortex is impaired – sometimes even effectively shut down – by a surge of stress chemicals. Most of us have probably had the experience of being suddenly confronted by an emergency, one that demands some kind of clear thinking, and finding that precisely when we need our brain to work at its best, it seems to become bogged down and unresponsive. When the executive center of the our brain goes offline, we are less able to willfully control what we pay attention to, less able to make sense of what we are experiencing, and therefore less able to recall our experience in an orderly way.
Have you ever faced nearly been hit by a bus or hearing gun shots or an explosion and you just freeze or keep screaming jesus instead of running? the prefrontal cortex has been impaired.
it is no longer the prefrontal cortex running the show, but the brain’s fear circuitry – especially the amygdala.
The brain’s fear circuitry also alters the functioning of a third key brain area, the hippocampus. The hippocampus encodes experiences into short-term memory and can store them as long-term memories. Fear impairs the ability of the hippocampus to encode and store “contextual information,” like the layout of the room where the rape happened. Fear also impairs its ability to encode time sequencing information
Re: Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:17am On May 13, 2021
Mystery9:
If you couldn't get any information from her. Then how was it know that she was raped?
How on earth did they know she was raped by men. Ladies wearing strap on Love Machine could have raped her. Most esp. Lesbians.
Re: Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:17am On May 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Nigerian men and rape.

Between how did the facebook poster knew she was rape if she couldn't talk or remember anything.
Someone spoke with American accent and you have concluded "she couldn't talk".
It was clearly stated that she was "allegedly " raped in the article as well.
Haba! Try to be calming down na undecided
Re: Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men by wink2015(m): 7:34am On May 13, 2021
UNKNOWN GUNMEN IN THE SOUTH EAST ATTACKING POLICE STATIONS

UNKNOWN RAPIST IN LAGOS.

Fela Anikulakpo also talked about UNKNOWN SOLDIER.

Maybe we can have an UNKNOWN COUNTRY.
Re: Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men by wink2015(m): 7:35am On May 13, 2021
COUNTRY OF THE UNKNOWN !

God help us !
Re: Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men by shoprite: 8:15am On May 13, 2021
Hmmm . . .2021 Vocabulary in Naija

UGM - Unknown Gun Men (usually operate with guns e.g during kidnappings and banditry)

UAM - Unknown A . .e Men (usually operate with axes e.g attacking BRT buses at Mile 12)

UM - Unknown Men (usually operate with their "cassava" . . .e.g. rapist )

Stay tuned for updates . . .

Re: Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men by Nobody: 8:58am On May 13, 2021
Take her to the US embassy
Re: Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men by Bluntguy: 9:08am On May 13, 2021
I know that lady. She is from Abia state. I know her to her home.
Re: Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men by Nobody: 9:52am On May 13, 2021
vivaciousvivi:

Someone spoke with American accent and you have concluded "she couldn't talk".
It was clearly stated that she was "allegedly " raped in the article as well.
Haba! Try to be calming down na undecided

this is what was written.

"Comrades Compatriots This girl was found along Okeodo ile epo Lagos state by a good Samaritan Mrs Arolahan , She's an Igbo girl, she has been raped severely by the unknown evil guys and left alone wondering the streets of Lagos," Oluwasakin wrote on Facebook on Tuesday, May 11. All efforts to get information from her about her family proved abortive as she couldn't remember her past talk less of how she got to Oke Odo, the only word from her was that she's Chidera Nnemeka and she need to get back to America, she speaks american English fluently.
Re: Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men by Soldiercole(m): 10:28am On May 13, 2021
[quo note author=onthehill post=101623902]Young lady found wandering the streets of Lagos after being raped by unknown men (Photo)

A young lady was found wandering at Okeodo Ilepo area of Lagos State after she was allegedly raped by unknown men, IgbereTV reports.

Facebook user, Sara-Samantha Oluwasakin who shared the news is asking the public for help to locate the family of the young lady.

According to Ms Oluwasakin, the lady, who identified herself as Chidera Nnaemeka speaks English fluently with American accent.

She stated that the lady was raped by unknown men, adding that all efforts to get further information from her proved abortive as she couldn't remember her past.

Sharing photo of the young lady, Oluwasakin wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/sarasamantha.oluwasakin[/quote She can talk then who told you she was Severely raped
Re: Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men by Barzinime(m): 10:46am On May 13, 2021
So the people who can recognize her will do so with their imagination. undecided
WazobiaNEWS:
OP You no try,, bring this online shouldn't have been you first step., ALEAST YOU mask her face off..

Re: Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men by maeola(f): 10:47am On May 13, 2021
omorihi1:
This girl is abnormal, raping cannot stops someone from losing his or her sense.

Either she was hypnotized or drugged..who knows? Na jazz some people dey take do their parole now. lipsrsealed

All these jazz people full here for ikorodu. They await victims at banks, ATMs or busstop. undecided
Re: Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men by adonnaiii: 10:54am On May 13, 2021
If that picture is recent then she doesn't look bothered. Ask her when she ate last before you guys offered her something to eat
Re: Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men by Josywhyte: 10:58am On May 13, 2021
Take her to the police station or any radio or TV station. This will further help her people locate her
Re: Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men by 9jaRealist: 11:53am On May 13, 2021
001spice:
I wonder when ladies will start using thier brain instead of thier body. Majority of our ladies once they see a guy driving a classi car their brain willl immidately active to plane mode thier brain stop working all they think of then is how they can get the guy to be summisive to her and to cash out big time on the guy. That why i personally dnt value all this stupid ladies. I usually see them as a product and i treat them the same way i treat a product i buy and once i make use of a product it useless to me i throw it far away

ABEGI VAMOOSE WITH YOUR PRIMITIVE MISOGYNIST DRIVEL...

You hear someone might have been raped and immediately conclude, WITHOUT AN IOTA OF EVIDENCE, that she’s using “her body” instead of her brain and was following dudes driving “classi cars” (whatever that means). Sound a crude insecure broke misogynist. SMH

>
Re: Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men by 001spice: 12:00pm On May 13, 2021
9jaRealist:

ABEGI VAMOOSE WITH YOUR PRIMITIVE MISOGYNIST DRIVEL...

You hear someone might have been raped and immediately conclude, WITHOUT AN IOTA OF EVIDENCE, that she’s using “her body” instead of her brain and was following dudes driving “classi cars” (whatever that means). Sound a crude insecure broke misogynist. SMH

>
i guess she rape in her house abi. Cmtinue defending rubbish
Re: Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men by Octobertwentysix(f): 1:16pm On May 13, 2021
001spice:

You are a big fool, you people just always look for ways to say bad things about the female folk, just as you see them as a product so they also see you as a product. Nonsense you think typing that trash will make you something when in reality you are just an empty barrel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna / 15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.