Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,031 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

"Wetin Dem Talk Say I Do Again?" - Desmond Elliot Care To Ask Amidst Trolling - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Wetin Dem Talk Say I Do Again?" - Desmond Elliot Care To Ask Amidst Trolling (562 Views)

“wetin Them Talk Say I Do Again ?’ – Desmond Elliot Asks. / Simi Looking Gorgeous In New Photos, Says Small Sun Dem Talk Say Na Filter / Meet Victoria Elliot, Desmond Elliot's Wife As They Mark Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Wetin Dem Talk Say I Do Again?" - Desmond Elliot Care To Ask Amidst Trolling by Asuneblog(m): 5:52pm On May 12, 2021
Popular Nollywood actor-turned politician, Desmond Elliot, has reacted to the recent trend holding him responsible for almost anything going wrong in Nigeria and beyond.

The lawmaker has become a sensational trend on social media following his statement at the Lagos State House of Assembly during plenary around last year, where he referred to Nigerians on social media as children.

Recently, his name accompanied with his photos have been coined into catchphrase memes used online like "Na Desmond Elliot cause am".

To continue reading, visit asuneblog.com.ng

Re: "Wetin Dem Talk Say I Do Again?" - Desmond Elliot Care To Ask Amidst Trolling by Enoch07: 5:56pm On May 12, 2021
Them say your mumu don do
Re: "Wetin Dem Talk Say I Do Again?" - Desmond Elliot Care To Ask Amidst Trolling by ogeodi(f): 6:02pm On May 12, 2021
Na now you hear your name.
Re: "Wetin Dem Talk Say I Do Again?" - Desmond Elliot Care To Ask Amidst Trolling by habsydiamond(m): 6:52pm On May 12, 2021
Dey say ur Bridge project wack..... Total money that finished that project no fit pass 15k...let my people let me rest kind of project... Thats very bad of you if you no know...

Re: "Wetin Dem Talk Say I Do Again?" - Desmond Elliot Care To Ask Amidst Trolling by Babaken(m): 7:04pm On May 12, 2021
ogeodi:
Na now you hear your name.
When we dey call am since na now he de hear.

(1) (Reply)

Mr P In Social Media War With Followers Over Pressure To Reconcile With His Twin / "Any Man That Can Control His S£xual Urge Has Solved 80% Of His Problems” — Actr / Lola Ajao Support Iyabo Ojo On Baba Ijesha Case. She Called Out Some Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.