Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Bentley Continental, Porche Panamera, Camero, Jaguar XJ 2011 Which Is Better - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Bentley Continental, Porche Panamera, Camero, Jaguar XJ 2011 Which Is Better (1520 Views)

Honda CR-V 1999 Vs KIA Cerato 2011, Which Should He Buy? (pics) / V.V.I.P Foreign Used 2010 Bentley Continental Flying Spur N22.5m / Jaguar XJ 2008 Vanden Plas. LWB Toks Luxury... 4.8m SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bentley Continental, Porche Panamera, Camero, Jaguar XJ 2011 Which Is Better by annford: 9:23pm On May 16, 2021
InterpolEyes:
i like as i piss off these peasants. death to all peasants. they are cancer to the world

Lol. You're a certified and unashamed nonentity. Youre delusonal. You need help. Seek help while it is still available. It is all fun and games until you go do something stupid to yourself. You probably are mentally deranged but still live in denial. Seek help, son.
Re: Bentley Continental, Porche Panamera, Camero, Jaguar XJ 2011 Which Is Better by Majikman(m): 9:51pm On May 16, 2021
You guys really have time !
Re: Bentley Continental, Porche Panamera, Camero, Jaguar XJ 2011 Which Is Better by InterpolEyes: 5:58am On May 17, 2021
annford:

Lol. You're a certified and unashamed nonentity. Youre delusonal. You need help. Seek help while it is still available. It is all fun and games until you go do something stupid to yourself. You probably are mentally deranged but still live in denial. Seek help, son.
death to all peasants. death to you peasant. you peasants are cancer
Re: Bentley Continental, Porche Panamera, Camero, Jaguar XJ 2011 Which Is Better by annford: 6:05am On May 17, 2021
InterpolEyes:
death to all peasants. death to you peasant. you peasants are cancer

Yesterday was your lucky day because that's the only day I get to relax and brood. You're an URCHIN. I don't have time for brain -dead idiots. Today is Monday and more money would be made. Looking at yourself, do you seriously think you're alive? You're a devoured empty soul with an empty skull. I will not dignify your stupidity with an attention. You're a frustrated idiot, Oluku.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reg Camry 2008 And Pure Firstbody Available For Sale. / Super Clean Toyota Corolla With Original Duty / Less than a year registered Toyota Camry 2010 model Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.