Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Apply For The Federal Ministry Of Youth And Sports Development Internship Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For The Federal Ministry Of Youth And Sports Development Internship Job (1033 Views)

Work Experience Program By Federal Ministry Of Youth And Sports Development / Procter & Gamble Nigeria Graduate & Internship Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Guinness Nigeria 2018 Graduate Sales Internship Job Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For The Federal Ministry Of Youth And Sports Development Internship Job by WazobiaNEWS(f): 9:02pm On May 12, 2021
How To Apply For The Federal Ministry Of Youth And Sports Development Internship Programme

Go here https://afrinotes.com/how-to-apply-for-the-federal-ministry-of-youth-and-sports-development-internship-programme/ to apply
Re: Apply For The Federal Ministry Of Youth And Sports Development Internship Job by WazobiaNEWS(f): 2:26pm On May 13, 2021
Application ending on 14th May, being tmrw
Follow above link to apply and also share with your friends and family member who is searching for job

Good luck all
Re: Apply For The Federal Ministry Of Youth And Sports Development Internship Job by Jmarjr(m): 3:57pm On May 13, 2021
WazobiaNEWS:
Application ending on 14th May, being tmrw
Follow above link to apply and also share with your friends and family member who is searching for job

Good luck all
pls what do i need to apply because i have not collected my Hnd results and am yet to go to nysc
Re: Apply For The Federal Ministry Of Youth And Sports Development Internship Job by kersha1(m): 8:46pm On May 13, 2021
You only need a means of identification and a passport
Jmarjr:

pls what do i need to apply because i have not collected my Hnd results and am yet to go to nysc
Re: Apply For The Federal Ministry Of Youth And Sports Development Internship Job by Jmarjr(m): 9:16pm On May 13, 2021
kersha1:
You only need a means of identification and a passport
so apart from nation Id and passport i wont upload any other thing like results?
Re: Apply For The Federal Ministry Of Youth And Sports Development Internship Job by Kheney89: 9:36am On May 14, 2021
I'm still having difficulties uploading my passport and ID card. Even after reducing the sizes. Please anyone here who has done it, help me.
Re: Apply For The Federal Ministry Of Youth And Sports Development Internship Job by Jmarjr(m): 10:07am On May 14, 2021
Plenty thanks man. I just submitted this morning.
Re: Apply For The Federal Ministry Of Youth And Sports Development Internship Job by Jmarjr(m): 10:08am On May 14, 2021
Use chrome browser
Kheney89:
I'm still having difficulties uploading my passport and ID card. Even after reducing the sizes. Please anyone here who has done it, help me.
Re: Apply For The Federal Ministry Of Youth And Sports Development Internship Job by WazobiaNEWS(f): 10:59pm On May 14, 2021
Congrats
Jmarjr:
Plenty thanks man. I just submitted this morning.

(1) (Reply)

Opay Pos Terminals / We Are Hiring Content Writers For Long Term Writing Contract / Sunking Solar Products Available At Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.