Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Eager To Learn Crypto Or Fx - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Eager To Learn Crypto Or Fx (330 Views)

Cash Out Instant To Wither Crypto Or Your Bank / Crypto Or Properties; What Should I Invest In This 2021 / Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eager To Learn Crypto Or Fx by johnson4nosa(m): 10:15pm On May 12, 2021
Please I live in ughelli Delta State is there any one who can teach me crypto or Fx... I am eager to learn
Re: Eager To Learn Crypto Or Fx by Nobody: 1:19am On May 13, 2021
johnson4nosa:
Please I live in ughelli Delta State is there any one who can teach me crypto or Fx... I am eager to learn

Any means of reaching you?
Re: Eager To Learn Crypto Or Fx by johnson4nosa(m): 11:07am On May 13, 2021
Pentolution:

Re: Eager To Learn Crypto Or Fx by Roysnickz: 12:10pm On May 13, 2021
Pentolution:

same here bro 08034942861
Re: Eager To Learn Crypto Or Fx by wittywelz(m): 9:59pm On May 13, 2021
HOW TO EARN LIFE-CHANGING RETURNS LIKE A CRYPTO WHALE. ��

If you want to Learn how to earn from crypto like a whale, a sophisticated investor and stop scrambling for the crumbs in the market then you should read this carefully. 

Sometimes ago, I posted here about how to earn tons of money by investing in early stage blockchain project 

Here in the picture above, I've been yield farming on some #DeFI dapps lately at >1,000%  APR yearly.

They have no thousands of staff to pay, just #SmartContracts  codes and protocols.

Traditional finance will never remain the same again.

Earning 2-$10 weekly or monthly isn't a bad idea but have you ever considered making awesome returns passively without actively risking losing trade positions. 

I'll be hosting a zoom call showing you how to do this easily.

Use the link below to get access �

t(dot)me/defi_diamonds

(replace 'dot' with '.')
See you on the other side.

(1) (Reply)

21-year-old Brisk Capital Owner Dominic Joshua Arrested N2b Investment Fraud / Loan Application / 32% Of Nigerians Use Bitcoin — World’s Highest Percentage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.