Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Abike Dabiri Battle-axe Follower Who Appeared Ignorance On Journalism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri Battle-axe Follower Who Appeared Ignorance On Journalism (491 Views)

Jandor's Ignorance On Lagos Floods - The Sun / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abike Dabiri Battle-axe Follower Who Appeared Ignorance On Journalism by EbituBlog(m): 12:42am On May 13, 2021
Abike Dabiri-Erewa has scolded a follower who appeared to insinuate that she doesn’t know what real journalism is.

The Twitter user tagged the former media personality-turned-politician to an investigative report shared on Twitter and accompanied it with a disrespectful caption.

“Where is @abikedabiri, come and see real investigative journalism here,” the follower wrote.

And Abike responded:

“When I was inactive journalism 18 years ago and I set standards for investigative and human angle stories, you were probably not born or you, as usual, continue to wallow in abject ignorance and unbridled stupidity. My last day of Ramadan. I stop here.”

For more News Update: https://ebitu.net |EbituBlog

Re: Abike Dabiri Battle-axe Follower Who Appeared Ignorance On Journalism by Pointblank09(m): 12:46am On May 13, 2021
k
Re: Abike Dabiri Battle-axe Follower Who Appeared Ignorance On Journalism by nairalandankrah: 1:14am On May 13, 2021
Mtchew..this wan wey pantami don use throway

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Battle-axe Follower Who Appeared Ignorance On Journalism by Praxis758: 2:04am On May 13, 2021
One reason I believe the future is gloomy for this country is that whenever the freedom fighters mount a public office, their level of oppression, denial and cluelessness is pave setting.

Gone are the days when Festus Keyamo would institute legal action to challenge government excesses, Tunde Bakare has suddenly lost his voice, Prof Oshinbajo no longer have devolution of power in his diction, etc

Most of the clueless looters in APC were freedom fighters and unrepentant critics of the directionless PDP regime.

Our first eleven have failed and the bench/reserve team is making us cry

I give up on Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Battle-axe Follower Who Appeared Ignorance On Journalism by Umsworld: 2:06am On May 13, 2021
Abike is making a difference in diaspora and Nigerians in diaspora can testify so why this disrespectful and shameless act

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Battle-axe Follower Who Appeared Ignorance On Journalism by xpressionx(m): 4:54am On May 13, 2021
Buhari and his braggadocious,ostentatious,peacockish and idiotic appointees.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Battle-axe Follower Who Appeared Ignorance On Journalism by ogbuefi677(m): 6:23am On May 13, 2021
Umsworld:
Abike is making a difference in diaspora and Nigerians in diaspora can testify so why this disrespectful and shameless act
Making a difference with her unbridled tribalism.
Same way you people hype fake pastor Osunbande for doing nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Battle-axe Follower Who Appeared Ignorance On Journalism by Umsworld: 7:08am On May 13, 2021
ogbuefi677:

Making a difference with her unbridled tribalism.
Same way you people hype fake pastor Osunbande for doing nothing.
So the Nigerian diaspora commission only Wade into cases of Nigerians who are Yoruba's
Nothing we no go hear for this con3

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Battle-axe Follower Who Appeared Ignorance On Journalism by Armaggedon: 8:16am On May 13, 2021
Pained
Re: Abike Dabiri Battle-axe Follower Who Appeared Ignorance On Journalism by sapientia(m): 8:29am On May 13, 2021
Till you could not interview Buhari
Re: Abike Dabiri Battle-axe Follower Who Appeared Ignorance On Journalism by haffaze777(m): 8:53am On May 13, 2021
EbituBlog:
Abike Dabiri-Erewa has scolded a follower who appeared to insinuate that she doesn’t know what real journalism is.

The Twitter user tagged the former media personality-turned-politician to an investigative report shared on Twitter and accompanied it with a disrespectful caption.

“Where is @abikedabiri, come and see real investigative journalism here,” the follower wrote.

And Abike responded:

“When I was inactive journalism 18 years ago and I set standards for investigative and human angle stories, you were probably not born or you, as usual, continue to wallow in abject ignorance and unbridled stupidity. My last day of Ramadan. I stop here.”

For more News Update: https://ebitu.net |EbituBlog

Flawless victory.FATALITY
Re: Abike Dabiri Battle-axe Follower Who Appeared Ignorance On Journalism by Imsoblessed: 9:20am On May 13, 2021
Wetin concern local man

(1) (Reply)

Sen Orji Kalu Condemns Attack On Bende Police Station, NDLEA Office In Abia / Nigeria: As Bandits Buffet, Government Is Hopeless / Everyone Deserves To Abandon Evil And Embrace Good....." Ben Ayade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.