Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

You Can’t Get A Dime From Me, Yomi Fabiyi Replies Iyabo Ojo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can’t Get A Dime From Me, Yomi Fabiyi Replies Iyabo Ojo (919 Views)

Yomi Fabiyi Replies Iyabo Ojo Over The Controversial Movie "OKO IYABO" / Kemi Olunloyo Replies Iyabo Ojo After She Denied Imprisoning Her / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can’t Get A Dime From Me, Yomi Fabiyi Replies Iyabo Ojo by Omihanifa: 3:43am On May 13, 2021
Nollywood actor, Yomi Fabiyi, has reacted to the legal action taken against him by his colleague, Iyabo Ojo.

Ojo had, via her Instagram page, published a letter from her lawyers, demanding N100m as payment for damages caused by Fabiyi’s ‘defamatory publication’ during a protest held today.

Fabiyi staged a protest demanding the bail and release of Baba Ijesha who had been held by the police for allegedly molesting a minor.

In response to Ojo, Fabiyi, during an Instagram live session, said the actress cannot get a dime from him.

He further noted that Ojo cannot serve him a legal letter via social media.

Fabiyi said, “Where would I get N100m from? Which house do I have to sell? If you write N100m, once they bring all the people involved in the case, they would (by themselves) reduce the money to N10m. At the end of the day, they would still not get a dime from me.

“In the sense that if I refuse to collect the letter, you would keep pursuing me to collect it from you. After then, if I so wish to respond, I would only respond to whoever has a case with me.”

Ojo had demanded through her lawyers that within 14 days, Fabiyi “publishes a full retraction of the said defamatory publication on his Instagram handle for seven consecutive days and acknowledge that the allegations are false, misleading and entirely defamatory of client’s character.”

She added that the retraction and public apology must further be circulated and published by select media outlets.

The letter also demanded that Fabiyi “ceases and desists from making further, additional or fresh defamatory publications against our client on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and on any other social media, social messaging blog and/or print media outlets.

“Also, N100m must be paid as damages for the unjustifiable injury and losses occasioned by our client caused by your defamatory publication.”

Furthermore, they warned that failure to comply with the demands within 14 days would result in an initiation of legal proceedings without delay.

https://punchng.com/you-cant-get-a-dime-from-me-yomi-fabiyi-replies-iyabo-ojo/

Cc lalasticlala

Cc lalasticlala

Re: You Can’t Get A Dime From Me, Yomi Fabiyi Replies Iyabo Ojo by Upton: 3:45am On May 13, 2021
Baba don talk say e nor get money to pay cheesy
Re: You Can’t Get A Dime From Me, Yomi Fabiyi Replies Iyabo Ojo by LawLord247: 4:16am On May 13, 2021
Ok
Re: You Can’t Get A Dime From Me, Yomi Fabiyi Replies Iyabo Ojo by Lordapson23(m): 4:31am On May 13, 2021
Iyabo Ojo’s life would have been a joke without internet ..

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Get A Dime From Me, Yomi Fabiyi Replies Iyabo Ojo by BarrElChapo(m): 4:37am On May 13, 2021
Puta la puta angry
Re: You Can’t Get A Dime From Me, Yomi Fabiyi Replies Iyabo Ojo by JaneYave(f): 4:46am On May 13, 2021
Some characters dey tire person.
Re: You Can’t Get A Dime From Me, Yomi Fabiyi Replies Iyabo Ojo by BassReeves: 5:13am On May 13, 2021
Omihanifa:
Nollywood actor, Yomi Fabiyi, has reacted to the legal action taken against him by his colleague, Iyabo Ojo.

Ojo had, via her Instagram page, published a letter from her lawyers, demanding N100m as payment for damages caused by Fabiyi’s ‘defamatory publication’ during a protest held today.

Fabiyi staged a protest demanding the bail and release of Baba Ijesha who had been held by the police for allegedly molesting a minor.

In response to Ojo, Fabiyi, during an Instagram live session, said the actress cannot get a dime from him.

He further noted that Ojo cannot serve him a legal letter via social media.

Fabiyi said, “Where would I get N100m from? Which house do I have to sell? If you write N100m, once they bring all the people involved in the case, they would (by themselves) reduce the money to N10m. At the end of the day, they would still not get a dime from me.

“In the sense that if I refuse to collect the letter, you would keep pursuing me to collect it from you. After then, if I so wish to respond, I would only respond to whoever has a case with me.”

Ojo had demanded through her lawyers that within 14 days, Fabiyi “publishes a full retraction of the said defamatory publication on his Instagram handle for seven consecutive days and acknowledge that the allegations are false, misleading and entirely defamatory of client’s character.”

She added that the retraction and public apology must further be circulated and published by select media outlets.

The letter also demanded that Fabiyi “ceases and desists from making further, additional or fresh defamatory publications against our client on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and on any other social media, social messaging blog and/or print media outlets.

“Also, N100m must be paid as damages for the unjustifiable injury and losses occasioned by our client caused by your defamatory publication.”

Furthermore, they warned that failure to comply with the demands within 14 days would result in an initiation of legal proceedings without delay.

https://punchng.com/you-cant-get-a-dime-from-me-yomi-fabiyi-replies-iyabo-ojo/
Cc lalasticlala

Upton:
Baba don talk say e nor get money to pay cheesy

Lordapson23:
Iyabo Ojo’s life would have been a joke without internet ..

JaneYave:
Some characters dey tire person.
The only winner here, is the lawyer, The Maverick Forte Legal
People dont win fights and lawsuits.
Lawyers do and do so with smiling all the way to the bank

PS: If the police can't guarantee Baba Ijesha's safety from public outlash or harm (e.g. phygo89 wanting total cutting of his Dickson Johnthomas Schoolbag) if giving bail, then Baba Ijesha becomes an unacceptable risk, and so will be refused bail and remain kept in custody for his own protection.
Re: You Can’t Get A Dime From Me, Yomi Fabiyi Replies Iyabo Ojo by phygo89(m): 5:26am On May 13, 2021
BassReeves:

The only winner here, is the lawyer, The Maverick Forte Legal
People dont win fights and lawsuits.
Lawyers do and do so with smiling all the way to the bank

PS: If the police can't guarantee Baba Ijesha's safety from public outlash or harm (e.g. phygo89 wanting total cutting of his Dickson Johnthomas Schoolbag) if giving bail, then Baba Ijesha becomes an unacceptable risk, and so will be refused bail and remain kept in custody for his own protection.
Lol.....Mad ooo, I never support jungle justice.
I only justed cutting his John Ibu as a penalty for rape
Re: You Can’t Get A Dime From Me, Yomi Fabiyi Replies Iyabo Ojo by Asianjollof007: 5:31am On May 13, 2021
Ori gbogbo yin ti daru!
Re: You Can’t Get A Dime From Me, Yomi Fabiyi Replies Iyabo Ojo by Ibile77(m): 5:35am On May 13, 2021
When she was dragging Yomi , it was not a defamatory statement but now its hitting her. Is the offence bailable? Has the DPP turned to court ? What happens if Baba Ijesha is discharged and acquitted? What if the girl is no longer a minor but 24 years old ? What happens if truly Princess aborted for her? Why has the Police maintain sealed lips after the first press conference? Why did the police did not invite Iyabo Ofo and others for questioning after vowing to kill baba Ijesga? Why did the police not make the investigation report public if there is nothing to hide? Can DPP prosecute without evidence? What do medical reports? Who are the classmate of the "minnor" ?
Re: You Can’t Get A Dime From Me, Yomi Fabiyi Replies Iyabo Ojo by ebukamat34: 5:38am On May 13, 2021
Interesting and more to come

Click https://youtu.be/N_xUJ8ju7E8
Re: You Can’t Get A Dime From Me, Yomi Fabiyi Replies Iyabo Ojo by iamyemiakins(m): 5:40am On May 13, 2021
Iyabo Ojo is just clout chasing with Baba Ijesha's situation.

Can she just gediffok and allow the law to take its course in due time
Re: You Can’t Get A Dime From Me, Yomi Fabiyi Replies Iyabo Ojo by Maxymilliano(m): 6:00am On May 13, 2021
With all Iyabo has said against Yomi and all her threats, Yomi can easily file a counter claim.

She cannot go all around threatening people and bullying people to follow her line of argument. People see things differently.

Yomi has done nothing wrong asking for Baba Ijesha's bail. Baba Ijesha is still a suspect and his alleged offence is bailable. He cannot be detained indefinitely, it will be totally unconstitutional.

His lawyers should have ordinarily filed for the enforcement of his Fundamental Human Right but unfortunately, JUSUN is on strike. We cannot act unlawfully while trying to uphold the law.
Re: You Can’t Get A Dime From Me, Yomi Fabiyi Replies Iyabo Ojo by Kobicove(m): 6:13am On May 13, 2021
There is more to this case than these people are willing to admit undecided
Re: You Can’t Get A Dime From Me, Yomi Fabiyi Replies Iyabo Ojo by temitope27(m): 7:45am On May 13, 2021
I think aunty iyabo was broke so she need money grin abi beko
Re: You Can’t Get A Dime From Me, Yomi Fabiyi Replies Iyabo Ojo by bestabigaelever(f): 8:37am On May 13, 2021
Sewer
Re: You Can’t Get A Dime From Me, Yomi Fabiyi Replies Iyabo Ojo by EndNigeriaNoow: 8:47am On May 13, 2021
it baffles me to see actors supporting a pedophile. I watched that video and I must say, that man deserve to spend the rest of his life in prison. What happened to R Kelly must happen to that stupid actor to serve as a deterrent to others.
Re: You Can’t Get A Dime From Me, Yomi Fabiyi Replies Iyabo Ojo by Charmingrascal(m): 8:52am On May 13, 2021
Lawyers must cash out on Iyabo Ojo.

Sueing someone for non criminal case, she will go to court for a long time and her lawyer will make big money from her.

Whoever is advising her is not smart.
Lawyers must chop Sha.

She is yet to serve an accused person any letter but her quack lawyer went on social media to release the said letter.
This case is "aduentum mortuis"

Btw get yourself a friend like Yomi Fabiyi who will be there through thick and thin

This Yomi get bad mouth sha
Re: You Can’t Get A Dime From Me, Yomi Fabiyi Replies Iyabo Ojo by bestabigaelever(f): 9:30am On May 13, 2021
Swears

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Nini And Saga Break Up See Why / The Tragic Full Story Of Mr Spell Who Went From Grass To Grace , Grass To .... / Olu Jacobs’ 80th birthday party- RMD,Patience, Dokubo,Kate others in attendance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.