Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

AY And His Wife Slam Actress Victoria Inyama For Interfering In Their Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY And His Wife Slam Actress Victoria Inyama For Interfering In Their Marriage (3559 Views)

Coronavirus - Do Giveaway Stop Showing Us Your Pvssy, Fan Slam Actress Moyo Lawa / #Agbada Challenge: Alex Sets Up Ebuka & Tobi Against RMD, AY And Others / Na Breeze Blow Am? Fans Slam Actress Who Exposed Her Panties (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY And His Wife Slam Actress Victoria Inyama For Interfering In Their Marriage by MckenzieSkyBlog: 4:38am On May 13, 2021
Nigerian comedian, Ayo Makun popularly known as AY and his wife Mabel Makun have slammed Nollywood actress, Victoria Inyama for interfering in their marital life.

A popular blog, Gistlover had posted a video of the comedian in the company of a mysterious lady during the movie premiere of actor Williams Uchemba.

Commenting on the video, Victoria Inyama accused the comedian of disgracing his wife publicly by cheating on her.

"But, how can a married man like this be openly going on a date like this," she wrote

Reacting to her comment, Mabel Makun advised the actress to get busy and productive instead of believing lies.

"Aunty Victoria, at your age and the level of exposure that you have This is the wife of the married man.

"Thank you for your concern, but I think you would have done better in trying to...[url=https://www.makenzysky.com/2021/05/ay-and-his-wife-slam-actress-victoria-for-interfering-in-their-marriage%20.html]READ MORE[/url]

1 Share

Re: AY And His Wife Slam Actress Victoria Inyama For Interfering In Their Marriage by JaneYave(f): 4:43am On May 13, 2021
Bloggers sef, Good for her.
Re: AY And His Wife Slam Actress Victoria Inyama For Interfering In Their Marriage by adajoe555: 6:07am On May 13, 2021
People will never mind there business undecided
Re: AY And His Wife Slam Actress Victoria Inyama For Interfering In Their Marriage by Kobicove(m): 6:10am On May 13, 2021
Monitoring spirits everywhere you look grin
Re: AY And His Wife Slam Actress Victoria Inyama For Interfering In Their Marriage by meobizy(f): 7:26am On May 13, 2021
AY cheats on his wife and it’s nothing new. She once threw his property out and at another point left the matrimonial home based on it. I guess she has finally adapted to the fact that women will always want his 1 in their 0. If she’s a housewife, na she know. I haven’t seen many working women who’ll put up with such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY And His Wife Slam Actress Victoria Inyama For Interfering In Their Marriage by temitope27(m): 7:36am On May 13, 2021
;God punish her marriage breaker awooon eyan tacha
Re: AY And His Wife Slam Actress Victoria Inyama For Interfering In Their Marriage by Nobody: 10:09am On May 13, 2021
meobizy:
AY cheats on his wife and it’s nothing new. She once threw his property out and at another point left the matrimonial home based on it. I guess she has finally adapted to the fact that women will always want his 1 in their 0. If she’s a housewife, na she know. I haven’t seen many working women who’ll put up with such.

Na way, misery loves company, sure you are not married, and marriage is far from you

1 Like

Re: AY And His Wife Slam Actress Victoria Inyama For Interfering In Their Marriage by doyin01: 10:17am On May 13, 2021
meobizy:
learn to mind your business...
Re: AY And His Wife Slam Actress Victoria Inyama For Interfering In Their Marriage by omoiyalayi(m): 11:15am On May 13, 2021
Mind ur business u no go hear see ur life now

Re: AY And His Wife Slam Actress Victoria Inyama For Interfering In Their Marriage by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 13, 2021
meobizy:
tatafo. Too talk grin
Re: AY And His Wife Slam Actress Victoria Inyama For Interfering In Their Marriage by aewhydot: 7:28pm On May 13, 2021
U mean she would have done better in trying to read more?

(1) (Reply)

L'oreal Strikes Again / Nigerians Listed On Forbes Young African Millionaires / Photos Of Kelly Rowland Without Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.