Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Don't Think I Can Marry This Babe Abeg. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Don't Think I Can Marry This Babe Abeg. (645 Views)

Jos Babe Needed / I Need A Lady To Marry This Year / Cool Rich Babe Or Sugar Mummy Needed In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Think I Can Marry This Babe Abeg. by lebete3000: 6:32am On May 13, 2021
This babe from Benue just vex me now jarey.

She fine, got a nice ass and hips. Not too fine face but sabi fvck wella. I dey use her pull some swags and all that, but she does some things that pisses me off off.

Cos she don believe sey no hope for me onto babe matter as I be the shy and low self esteemed type, so babes no dey reason my matter at all.

This babe no fit spell "aunty".

This morning wey she wan transfer the 10k I transfer to her 2days ago to me to help her withdraw, she dey ask me how many zeroes dey for 10k. I just surprise talk sey she no sabi that one again? Na hin she vex dey give me attitude.

Me wan discharge her abeg. Na soso village-village and spiritual tins na hin full her head. Together with fashion and then nothing else.

I even examined her abdomen and saw she had to do a scan of her abdomen, and I promised to give her the 2k for it, but the weyrey is more interested in me giving her the money which I know she'll go and use to gel her hair.

She's the same weyrey wey I talk sey I give 2k to add to the foodstuffs wey dey house, wet use 1.5k buy leggings and one useless slippers, use the remaining H5 buy rubbish foodstuffs.

Wanted to even give her 1k to buy some foodstuffs for house as she dey go house this morning, as we slept over at my workplace due to power outage and the boredom at home; but changed my mind and gave her #200 trnasport go house, make she go chop the 2remaining indomie wey dey house.

I'm just livid with anger right now meen.
Re: Don't Think I Can Marry This Babe Abeg. by lebete3000: 6:40am On May 13, 2021
ArrayExpert:
Nobody dey force you oga OP. Most importantly OP, Hustle oooo! This your 1k & 2k talk no follow.

Abeg Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 20k. Check my signature for contact details

Abeg fvck off my mentions if you got nothing sensible to say.

Foolish boy.

1 Like

Re: Don't Think I Can Marry This Babe Abeg. by duduade: 6:45am On May 13, 2021
God will epp you

Discharge her your time never come
Re: Don't Think I Can Marry This Babe Abeg. by lebete3000: 6:48am On May 13, 2021
duduade:
God will epp you

Discharge her your time never come

No be small tin my brother. Just imagining marrying simeone who doesn't even know how many zeroes dey for 10k.

I just weak.
Re: Don't Think I Can Marry This Babe Abeg. by lilvicky68(m): 6:56am On May 13, 2021
You can still advice and teach her.. that is if she's ready to learn..na you get the final decision Sha..
Re: Don't Think I Can Marry This Babe Abeg. by FreshBoss007: 6:59am On May 13, 2021
lebete3000:

No be small tin my brother. Just imagining marrying simeone who doesn't even know how many zeroes dey for 10k.

I just weak.

Uncle, how many zeroes dey 10k?
Re: Don't Think I Can Marry This Babe Abeg. by lebete3000: 7:03am On May 13, 2021
lilvicky68:
You can still advice and teach her.. that is if she's ready to learn..na you get the final decision Sha..

I'm too weak to do that kind of teaching abeg. She has a very long way to go, and what's worse, she's more interested in fashion and going to wedding cermonies.

At 30yrs of age, she no know how many zeroes dey for 10k. and na only marriage dey her head.

Where I wan take start?

She'll meet someone more befitting for her, just as I would abeg.
Re: Don't Think I Can Marry This Babe Abeg. by lebete3000: 7:03am On May 13, 2021
FreshBoss007:

Uncle, how many zeroes dey 10k?

Make I give you her number make you ask her?
Re: Don't Think I Can Marry This Babe Abeg. by Jeon(f): 7:25am On May 13, 2021
lebete3000:

She fine, got a nice ass and hips. Not too fine face but sabi fvck wella. I dey use her pull some swags and all that, but she does some things that pisses me off off.

Cos she don believe sey no hope for me onto babe matter as I be the shy and low self esteemed type, so babes no dey reason my matter at all.

This morning wey she wan transfer the 10k I transfer to her 2days ago to me to help her withdraw, she dey ask me how many zeroes dey for 10k. I just surprise talk sey she no sabi that one again? Na hin she vex dey give me attitude.

Me wan discharge her abeg. Na soso village-village and spiritual tins na hin full her head. Together with fashion and then nothing else.

I even examined her abdomen and saw she had to do a scan of her abdomen, and I promised to give her the 2k for it, but the weyrey is more interested in me giving her the money which I know she'll go and use to gel her hair.

She's the same weyrey wey I talk sey I give 2k to add to the foodstuffs wey dey house, wet use 1.5k buy leggings and one useless slippers, use the remaining H5 buy rubbish foodstuffs.

Wanted to even give her 1k to buy some foodstuffs for house as she dey go house this morning, as we slept over at my workplace due to power outage and the boredom at home; but changed my mind and gave her #200 trnasport go house, make she go chop the 2remaining indomie wey dey house.

Lollittaa please don't roll with those nigga'z like Op
Re: Don't Think I Can Marry This Babe Abeg. by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 13, 2021
Jeon:

Lollittaa please don't roll with those nigga'z like Op
stop talking to me sad
Re: Don't Think I Can Marry This Babe Abeg. by Powermind: 9:51pm On May 13, 2021
lebete3000:

Make I give you her number make you ask her?

Send her number make I ask her
Re: Don't Think I Can Marry This Babe Abeg. by yunqdady: 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
lebete3000:

You weren't blind when you met her abi?

(1) (Reply)

Single Mum For A Serious Relationship / Looking 4 A Girfriend / K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.