Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Ex-convict Remarks: Oshiomhole Desperate To Be Relevant Again– Charles Idahosa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-convict Remarks: Oshiomhole Desperate To Be Relevant Again– Charles Idahosa (546 Views)

Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party / Charles Idahosa: APC Lost Bayelsa Due To Oshiomhole’s Recklessness / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-convict Remarks: Oshiomhole Desperate To Be Relevant Again– Charles Idahosa by bolaayenimo: 7:00am On May 13, 2021
Former Commissioner for Information in Edo state, Mr. Charles Idahosa, on Wednesday, said that former National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, is not sincere with his latest praise of the Nigerian judiciary adding that he is only seeking political relevance.

Oshiomhole, who spoke when he received the leadership of Law Students Association of Nigeria, LAWSAN, had said that he would have been an ex-convict in Nigeria were it not for the courage of the Nigerian Judiciary in upholding the rule of law.

But in a statement, Idahosa who served as Political Adviser to Oshiomhole during his tenure as Edo governor, expressed surprised that the same Oshiomhole who made derogatory remarks about the judiciary when he was APC national chairman has now turned around to be hail the judiciary.
While advising Oshiomhole to remain silent instead of embarrassing himself, the PDP chieftain urged Nigerians not fall for his gimmicks as he has been expressing populist views as a way of getting national relevance.

Idahosa said: “I think Oshiomhole is just desperately trying to bring himself into relevance after disgracing himself out of office and the humiliation he suffered in the Edo election. Most of the things He says makes one ashamed. I was once his Political Adviser so I know him very well. He has not learned his lesson at all.

“There are times you keep quiet and just watch things before you open your mouth to talk but like I said, Oshiomhole speaks without thinking, making himself an embarrassment to we Edo people.

“Last week he said Governor Nasir El-Rufai is responsible for insecurity in the country because he retrenched workers. He is trying to say populist things so as win the hearts of the people. I also read in one of the national dailies where he said he would have been an ex-convict if we didn’t have a courageous judiciary.

“It makes one ashamed when you now go back and hear what the same Oshiomhole said about the same Nigerian judiciary when he lost election cases. How can now be praising the same judiciary he was lambasting throughout his tenure as APC national chairman?

“The one that comes to my mind is that of the Supreme Court justices that he abused thoroughly, even going to the extent of saying that there will be no vacancy in Bayelsa after their candidate was thrown out because of certificate issue.

Now the same Oshiomhole is now praising the judiciary because he is looking for relevance after he has gone into political wilderness. Everyone knows that Oshiomhole is not sincere about what he is now saying. He just wants an avenue to be in the national space again”

“To me, Oshiomhole’s career is dead politically. When I warned him then that Obaseki will finish him politically, he did not believe. So, my advice to him is that he should respect himself and Edo people by keeping quiet.

“God can still show him mercy and bring him back into relevance. The desperation on his part is becoming too much”.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/ex-convict-remarks-oshiomhole-desperate-to-be-relevant-idahosa/

1 Like

Re: Ex-convict Remarks: Oshiomhole Desperate To Be Relevant Again– Charles Idahosa by helinues: 7:03am On May 13, 2021
Both Oshiomole and Idahosa are only fighting for their political relevancy in Edo state.

Next
Re: Ex-convict Remarks: Oshiomhole Desperate To Be Relevant Again– Charles Idahosa by nairavsdollars(f): 7:06am On May 13, 2021
maybe Idahosa. what political relevance does Oshiomhole a governor for 8 years want in Edo again
helinues:
Both Oshiomole and Idahosa are only fighting for their political relevancy in Edo state.

Next
Re: Ex-convict Remarks: Oshiomhole Desperate To Be Relevant Again– Charles Idahosa by VictorUSA(m): 7:07am On May 13, 2021
Tell him the truth
Re: Ex-convict Remarks: Oshiomhole Desperate To Be Relevant Again– Charles Idahosa by Oyiboman69: 7:08am On May 13, 2021
Why are you troubled?, besides,he's already a sunk ship as you claimed....
Re: Ex-convict Remarks: Oshiomhole Desperate To Be Relevant Again– Charles Idahosa by helinues: 7:08am On May 13, 2021
nairavsdollars:
maybe Idahosa. what political relevance does Oshiomhole a governor for 8 years want in Edo again

His candidate couldn't win the last Edo guber election...

Both relevancy and Image already dented

1 Like

Re: Ex-convict Remarks: Oshiomhole Desperate To Be Relevant Again– Charles Idahosa by SadiqBabaSani: 7:17am On May 13, 2021
Next pls, we tlkin Lives been wasted under this incompetent regime u tlkin Oshio
Re: Ex-convict Remarks: Oshiomhole Desperate To Be Relevant Again– Charles Idahosa by mightyhaze: 8:28am On May 13, 2021
Who be oshomole again o

That name don escape me
Re: Ex-convict Remarks: Oshiomhole Desperate To Be Relevant Again– Charles Idahosa by thatsleepboy1: 12:27pm On May 13, 2021
Stupid talks by stupid pple.
Re: Ex-convict Remarks: Oshiomhole Desperate To Be Relevant Again– Charles Idahosa by kenzysmith: 12:30pm On May 13, 2021
Looking for good agent to leave this country I done gather 50k
Re: Ex-convict Remarks: Oshiomhole Desperate To Be Relevant Again– Charles Idahosa by Zendinho(m): 12:33pm On May 13, 2021
Please is Oshomole the name of the new player of Kano Pillers? grin

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrested! / Obi Of Onitsha Joins In Support Of Nnmadi Kanu / Now That We Are All Held By The Balls (the Inikpi Of Igala Saga)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.