Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

#justiceforini: Some Points Worthy Of Note, Just In Case They Try To Confuse Us - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #justiceforini: Some Points Worthy Of Note, Just In Case They Try To Confuse Us (243 Views)

One Man Down As They Try To Highjacked Ballot Box During Election (video Below) / American Reveals How He Deceives Nigerian Yahoo Boys When They Try To Dupe Him / Police Shoot Two Innocent Victims In Delta In Case Of Mistaken Identity (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#justiceforini: Some Points Worthy Of Note, Just In Case They Try To Confuse Us by Emelcee: 8:20am On May 13, 2021
From the THE POLICE - ����

"The suspect confessed to have told his Local Government Chairman of his atrocity before escaping to Calabar and was never at anytime handed over to the Police by anyone".

ON THE PART OF THE CHAIRMAN: ����

"For the records, it is not true that the suspect made a confession to me of his committing the crime before escaping to Calabar. As a matter of fact, when contacted, the suspect who was still denying his role on the trending kidnap/abduction news was persuaded to turn himself in order to clear his name, if his hands were clean as claimed by him. The suspect had no personal physical contact with me prior to his arrest by the DPO of Uruan".

"The suspect requested that he needed audience with the Chairman and myself alone. So, we took him in urging him to tell us the truth to enable us assist him where necessary. Uduak started crying and shook his head to indicate that she was no more! I was wailing like a woman who has just lost all and so was the Chairman. With that mixed frustration and infuriation, we quickly handed the suspect back to the DPO to take to the Anti-kidnapping Unit and this, we did without any second thought, telling the DPO that we had washed our hands off the matter and would not wish to be associated with it".

Now, who do we believe in all of this?

The police, Uruan LGA Chairman or Kufre Effiong?

Can the police parade Uduak Akpan, let the world hear him confess to his crimes?

At least it will solve some of the puzzles here.

(1) (Reply)

Was Nkporo Police Station Burnt By Unknown Gunmen? / Bandits Kill Four In Kaduna / Who Will Help Benue State In Their Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.