Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 (37054 Views)

Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals / BBNaija's Angel Smith Lists Her Achievements At 21 / MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 by Godwin25king: 12:46pm On May 13, 2021
But u'r not 23 Nengi embarassed
Re: Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 by GABRIEL6036: 12:50pm On May 13, 2021
She will never tell us about her p**sy nacking achievement. Useless mofo
Re: Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 by Kingcalls: 12:52pm On May 13, 2021
9jaRealist:

CRUDE MISOGYNIST...
Is that what you told your MOTHER after she birth and raised you?

>

This is a proper ashawos reply
Re: Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 by Happy2020: 12:53pm On May 13, 2021
Enter at your own risk. Ass surgery and dick appointments have made all of your “list” possible
Re: Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 by mozona(m): 12:53pm On May 13, 2021
all i can say is continue
Re: Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 by AhmaduBello: 12:54pm On May 13, 2021
Kriss216:

You're our third problem in this country!
Who is the second please??
Re: Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 by Yankee101: 12:54pm On May 13, 2021
Relax. It's not how it begins. It's how it ends

Ask Tonto Dikeh, she used to be you. But if she tells you how many times she's contemplated suicide you go weak. The bread of humility is sweet when you eat it by yourself not when you're forced to.
Re: Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 by shogsman(m): 12:54pm On May 13, 2021
9jaRealist:

The dumbness of misogyny...next! grin grin grin
>
Ignoramus,please tell me any intelligent conversation or contribution she's ever had since she became a so called celebrity, she's as dumb as the lot of ya and the only thing she's got to offer is her TATA
Re: Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 by Cutehector(m): 12:55pm On May 13, 2021
I no know who dash this aunty 23years
Re: Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 by stanliwise(m): 1:01pm On May 13, 2021
stunnert:
Congratulations to her cool

Haters will violently masturbate on this news.

My adivce to all young peeps trying to make it out there is to build a network of like minds and keep giving your best to whatever you do. Remember what is worth doing is worth doing well.

Contact me if you need a private investigator.
You’re not any better than the haters. It is high time we move toward more holistic judgment in this country.
She was a big brother house mate and was given a role by the governor. Of this two things none are something people can work towards to.
She should mention what is practical a common youth can do.
Not everyone can be a BBNaija housemate nor given a role by the governor

1 Like

Re: Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 by 9jaRealist: 1:01pm On May 13, 2021
Kingcalls:
This is a proper ashawos reply

Is that what you told your MOTHER?! cheesy

And btw did you think your MOTHER’s t*t* does not smell?
It was probably smelling when she was squeezing your DUMB head out!

>
Re: Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 by stanliwise(m): 1:05pm On May 13, 2021
The5DME:
Women, especially the useless ones, lose value as they get older. That's why women always reduce their age in public. Even this girl that should be clocking 30 is still claiming 23. Women lose value as they age.
How is age and value related? By value what do you mean? Is everything about female sex?
Nkonjo Iweala is she a young woman?
People always claim intelligence when it is obvious they have none.
Re: Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 by ogubolokento(m): 1:07pm On May 13, 2021
Tell about the channels used to climb too
Re: Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 by PAWG(m): 1:08pm On May 13, 2021
9jaRealist:

And exactly how does that detract from her own accomplishments? shocked
Is she saying that she is the youngest person to have achieved something?
>

I don’t think it’s necessary to brag, she’s in show biz anyways, let her enjoy.
Re: Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 by Darlington08(m): 1:08pm On May 13, 2021
Eid Mubarak to all Muslims all over the world.

Remember to Stay Safe, Protect Yourself, Secure your Family.

Do you know that with CCTV Camera Surveillance you have an oversight of your home or business area 24/7.

WhatsApp or Call us now on 08033866907
For Advice Today!

Re: Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 by Juicethekid: 1:10pm On May 13, 2021
Dhavido:
So, I senior this babe shocked shocked
Here I am learning programming, hoping to land my first remote job as an intern to build my resume before gunning for an entry level junior developer role.

See my junior don achieve many things and my only achievement na lapi and small change wey I get for crypto cry cry
Boss no compare yourself with anyone.... These people don sell their souls finish... Continue coding.. Your time go soon come.

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 by 9jaRealist: 1:10pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:
Ignoramus,please tell me any intelligent conversation or contribution she's ever had since she became a so called celebrity, she's as dumb as the lot of ya and the only thing she's got to offer is her TATA

One of the greatest things about humanity is the DIVERSITY different folks bring to the table...

Accordingly, she does not have to have any conversation that you personally consider to be “intelligent” any more than your own failure to make any contribution to this thread that others would deem “intelligent”. SMH
>
Re: Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 by 9jaRealist: 1:16pm On May 13, 2021
PAWG:
I don’t think it’s necessary to brag, she’s in show biz anyways, let her enjoy.

As I said initially, I don’t really know her (don’t watch BBN, even though I have nothing against it, unlike so many Nairalanders), so I do not know if she is actually “bragging” or merely affirming herself.
>
Re: Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 by 9jaRealist: 1:17pm On May 13, 2021
cool
Re: Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 13, 2021
Wasn't she listed 1994 somewhere
Re: Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 by hkidola00(m): 1:19pm On May 13, 2021
Dhavido:
Here I am learning programming, hoping to land my first remote job as an intern to build my resume before gunning for an entry level junior developer role.

See my junior don achieve many things and my only achievement na lapi and small change wey I get for crypto cry cry
stop undermining Ur achievement with probably a LovePeddler

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 by JIREN01: 1:24pm On May 13, 2021
Dhavido:

Put yourself under pressure at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 by vengertime: 1:26pm On May 13, 2021
tito44:
This gal t*t* go smell pass linda own oo

E be like Sey your mama toto dey smell for una street Wella

1 Like

Re: Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 by Feggie3: 1:28pm On May 13, 2021
stanliwise:

You’re not any better than the haters. It is high time we move toward more holistic judgment in this country.
She was a big brother house mate and was given a role by the governor. Of this two things none are something people can work towards to.
She should mention what is practical a common youth can do.
Not everyone can be a BBNaija housemate nor given a role by the governor
You are senile and have no argument. From your poverty of mind, it is obvious you may likely die poor. You are not qualified to be called a man. Tueeh!!!
Re: Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 by Yus2020: 1:32pm On May 13, 2021
Every year 23 nothing were person no go see ashwo
Re: Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 by LoudLord(m): 1:33pm On May 13, 2021
David's Aunt

OBO baddest...if you know you know
Re: Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 by LoudLord(m): 1:35pm On May 13, 2021
Kriss216:

8 years one can't recover again cry

E no go better for buhari and his blind supporters embarassed

Amin ase gun tu oo
Re: Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 by stanliwise(m): 1:36pm On May 13, 2021
Feggie3:
You are senile and have no argument. From your poverty of mind, it is obvious you may likely die poor. You are not qualified to be called a man. Tueeh!!!
You didn’t say anything related to what I typed.
Instead you kept hovering around pettiness
Re: Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 by Nickymezor(f): 1:38pm On May 13, 2021
Who is David? Did her sis put to bed?
Re: Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 by Kebbiprince: 1:39pm On May 13, 2021
Lol, football age
Re: Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 by Imagynation: 1:52pm On May 13, 2021
CandyOps:
23 years is a prime year. Imagine a 23 yr old CR7 or Messi on the pitch.

Now if you were 20 yr old when Buhari started ruling. You'd be 28 when he's done.

8 good years of your prime completely wasted because of a bad leader. Our youthful years and energy wasted collectively because of one single bad decision
called Nigeria

Worst of it all is to open one eyes and sense to vote another dummy after Buhari's 8 year.That means 16 years of one quality years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Andelsmith Shows Evidence Against Daddy Freeze, Implicates House On The Rock / Cossy Orjiakor Replies A Disabled Man Who Called Her 'Old Woman' (Photos) / #AFIJFW: D'banj Takes Over The Runway At Johannesburg Fashion Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.