Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

''don't Sit And Watch, Gett Started Now��''''healthy Living With STC 30 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ''don't Sit And Watch, Gett Started Now��''''healthy Living With STC 30 (158 Views)

I'm Too Busy To Sit And Watch Bbnaija - Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Mercy In A Video / Life Is Super With STC 30 / A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''don't Sit And Watch, Gett Started Now��''''healthy Living With STC 30 by Ehorostella(f): 9:34am On May 13, 2021
*⬛THE ABCD OF SUPERLIFE BUSINESS⬛*

*Who is SUPERLIFE*❓

Superlife is an international business originating from Malaysia. It started in 2017 and has spread to over 50 countries including Ghana, Nigeria, Nambia, Zimbabwe, United States of America,Tanzania, Italy, Asia, United Kingdom, Europe, South Africa among many others.

*DO WE HAVE PRODUCTS IN SUPERLIFE*❓ Yes we have :

1. STC 30
2. SCC15
3. SIC
4. SNC

Our 100%plant based health supplements are FDA approved which is the highest food And drug administration board.

*HOW DO I JOIN THE BUSINESS*

Sign the application form And choose the package that you want to join under �

�1 *STAR PACKAGE* You join with *$140 (55,000)* and you get 2 packs of stc30.

�2 *SUPREME PACKAGE* You join with *$552 (220,000)* and you get 8 packs of STC30

�3 *SUPER PACKAGE* You join with *$1250 (N550,000)* and you get 20 packs of STC30.Super package is the highest and final membership package superlife has.

*WHAT DO I GET� FOR INTRODUCING NEW MEMBERS*�‍�‍�‍�
You get paid� for introducing new members depending on the package the person will start with �������������� The more you introduce the more you get ��� you get points (pairing points and direct sponsor bonus ) that you accumulate and those points move ranks within business

*DO I HAVE TO SELL TO GET PAID

*�� Selling is not compulsory,You will just have to use the products with your family or sell them if you want for your pocket money and retail profits.

*WHAT DO I DO AFTER BUYING MY SIGNING UP*❓ Recruit 2 people and teach them to do the same

*WHAT IF I RECRUIT MORE THAN 2 PEOPLE*❓❓ you are allowed to recruit as many people as you can But you are allowed to put only 2 under you that means some you can place them under your downlines so that your team can grow and you can all earn (there is no selfishness in Superlife,it encourages teamwork)✊ We work as a team to achieve the best Its all about team� work ������� *Just for recruiting active people you can start to earn daily till infinity as your team grows* *there is no limit to how much you can earn dairly* *You will get paid every 24hrs for life once your team is active*��� Yes everyday���

*WHAT DO I GET EXPECT DAILY BONUSES*��‍♀ You get points (pairing points ) ✈️����you will qualify for incentives through the points you have. You will not forfeit your points

*DO WE HAVE INCENTIVES*❓� Ooooooh yesss ✈️✈️ *international* International trips e.g Thailand trip( March 2020),Dubai Trip (January 2020) �� Car incentives Mercedes-Benz etc ����� House incentive

*YOU ARE DESTINED FOR GREATNESS MAKE THE BOLD STEP AND JOIN US TODAY* ��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀ *Lets pioneer this together*��

WhatsApp/Call 08162560009 To Get Started Now

(1) (Reply)

Can You Fire Your Boss? Job Thread. / Eungu Errand Taxi Car Hire Rental Foxxymobile Hotel Market Shopping 08086510264 / Mavin Five Wining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.