Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Please I Need Help,my Anger Issues Are Skyrocketing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Help,my Anger Issues Are Skyrocketing (208 Views)

Price Of Pharmaceutical Essential Drugs Are Skyrocketing In Nigeria. Try Not To / Anger Issues / MDCN Registration Issues Are Very Unprofessional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help,my Anger Issues Are Skyrocketing by Deucalion007: 10:14am On May 13, 2021
I know this isn't romantic as this is a romance section but I just need help from my fellow people here.
Ever since I was a kid I've always had this short and quick temper.i can get violent and overreact at the slightest provocation.My siblings were mostly my victims and it got worse to the extent that my mum thought I was possessed and started taking me to church for deliverance.None of it worked.
Fast forward to now,my temper as gotten worse.during the lockdown,I nearly beheaded my younger brother out of anger and frustration but I thank God for his life
I've searched online for various ways and tips to control my anger,some have worked so far but the little things that'll trigger me will still trigger me .I've tried praying but I don't think prayer will solve it. I can't even be in a relationship cause of this my temper .what if I lose it and beat up my girlfriend
Recently,I've developed this attitude of tryin to please people in order to avoid confrontations but it's been making people walk all over me and that angers me more .I get angry every second. This my rage never stops until I've hurt the person who did me wrong. I'm also very vengeful.
I allow people to do shit to me these days until it escalates and I overreact
Please I need help my people, prayer cannot just solve this
Re: Please I Need Help,my Anger Issues Are Skyrocketing by 5ine: 10:28am On May 13, 2021
Now you have admitted that you have anger issues... Your problem is half way solved
Re: Please I Need Help,my Anger Issues Are Skyrocketing by lacruz12(m): 10:31am On May 13, 2021
Did you just say "beheaded"

Like you tied him all up and wanna slit his throat shocked

You need a rehab fast
Re: Please I Need Help,my Anger Issues Are Skyrocketing by EasternActivist: 10:47am On May 13, 2021
How can I unread this?!!!

U wan behead your brother...

Oga why not go challenge boko haram or alqueda and put your rage or whatever in good use
Re: Please I Need Help,my Anger Issues Are Skyrocketing by Deucalion007: 10:58am On May 13, 2021
Im joining the Nigerian army after graduation from University
Re: Please I Need Help,my Anger Issues Are Skyrocketing by IamAsiri: 11:03am On May 13, 2021
Deucalion007:

And you want to join the Nigerian army? Abeg, easy o kiss
Re: Please I Need Help,my Anger Issues Are Skyrocketing by Draslo(m): 11:20am On May 13, 2021
Deucalion007:
Please don't. You shouldn't be handed a rifle for any reason.

Good therapy is this; whenever your really angry, before you do something stupid you'd later regret, just go online and busy yourself staring at photos of boobs.
Re: Please I Need Help,my Anger Issues Are Skyrocketing by Deucalion007: 12:11pm On May 13, 2021
Draslo:

Please don't. You shouldn't be handed a rifle for any reason.

Good therapy is this; whenever your really angry, before you do something stupid you'd later regret, just go online and busy yourself staring at photos of boobs.
Lol , a photo of boobs I can't have will only anger me further
Re: Please I Need Help,my Anger Issues Are Skyrocketing by Draslo(m): 12:19pm On May 13, 2021
Deucalion007:

Lol , a photo of boobs I can't have will only anger me further
I comot my hand for your case be dat

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Says To Delay Local Production Of COVID-19 Vaccine / How To : Two Cups A Day Burns And Shrinks All That Stubborn Belly Fat!! Intense / Five Bad Habits In Daily Life Will Put You In The Dilemma Of Prostatitis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.