Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,747 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

These People Are First To Claim One Nigeria When Confronted.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These People Are First To Claim One Nigeria When Confronted.. (356 Views)

Man Confronted While Tearing Bola Tinubu’s Campaign Posters (Photos, Video) / Who Was The President Of Nigeria When You Were Born? / Nigeria: When Railways Aid Re-election Of A President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These People Are First To Claim One Nigeria When Confronted.. by jumper524(m): 10:27am On May 13, 2021
Don't know if you've taken more of this, when you confront a typical eastern man about Biafra, they'll be the first to shout one Nigeria citing refrence to how they were born and brought up in the northern part of the country and how hausa man is the best man to live with.

No joke on this!
Yesternight during the arsenal Chelsea game in a small area in Abuja, one Igbo man was hailing arsenal as unknown gunmen when one man called him to order.
Arguement ensued and this our brave Biafra man was first to start claiming indigene of dikko lga of Niger state claiming ojukwu and hausa men are best friends.

Well this have been going on for ages even during my uni days in unibuja, that's how it has been going.
Sometimes they are tempted to speak against the north they so hate in their heart when confroted, they begin to change mouth and start claiming one Nigeria.
My question is, are these people afraid of being deported back to their biafra land filled with milk and honey as they claim?
I mean imagine having a population of over 40 million forced to stay in a land mass of less than 30,000sqkm? That's 40million people landlocked in a country that's less the size of kaduna state.
We didn't add erosion and other economic factors like the region being landlocked and their occupation largely on trade which needs people from other countries.
Re: These People Are First To Claim One Nigeria When Confronted.. by BombAttack(f): 10:32am On May 13, 2021
[s]
jumper524:
Don't know if you've taken more of this, when you confront a typical eastern man about Biafra, they'll be the first to shout one Nigeria citing refrence to how they were born and brought up in the northern part of the country and how hausa man is the best man to live with.

No joke on this!
Yesternight during the arsenal Chelsea game in a small area in Abuja, one Igbo man was hailing arsenal as unknown gunmen when one man called him to order.
Arguement ensued and this our brave Biafra man was first to start claiming indigene of dikko lga of Niger state claiming ojukwu and hausa men are best friends.

Well this have been going on for ages even during my uni days in unibuja, that's how it has been going.
Sometimes they are tempted to speak against the north they so hate in their heart when confroted, they begin to change mouth and start claiming one Nigeria.
My question is, are these people afraid of being deported back to their biafra land filled with milk and honey as they claim?
I mean imagine having a population of over 40 million forced to stay in a land mass of less than 30,000sqkm? That's 40million people landlocked in a country that's less the size of kaduna state.
We didn't add erosion and other economic factors like the region being landlocked and their occupation largely on trade which needs people from other countries.
[/s]

You are myopic in reasoning, are all Nigerians living in Nigeria at the moment?
If we have Nigerians living in UK, USA, Canada, Germany and various countries of the world, why do you keep reasoning that Biafrans of over 40 million people will be confined in Biafraland alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These People Are First To Claim One Nigeria When Confronted.. by Babaken(m): 10:34am On May 13, 2021
And what do you want to hear mumu topic

1 Like

Re: These People Are First To Claim One Nigeria When Confronted.. by Zetra7: 10:38am On May 13, 2021
Mods if you don't ban mumujumper then your biased..

2 Likes

Re: These People Are First To Claim One Nigeria When Confronted.. by Pierocash(m): 10:47am On May 13, 2021
People will just wake up and be creating meaningless and divisive posts.

What is the sense in this post?

Bring referendum to determine those in favour or against one Nigeria ,you people refused ,instead you brought soldiers and started killing them.

Look at where we are now by such senseless action against the Igbos.

Instead of you to start praying that war shouldn't breakout because it will damage a lot of things including your future,you are busy creating divisive and senseless post.

I pity your generation,Oponu!
Re: These People Are First To Claim One Nigeria When Confronted.. by IamAsiri: 10:59am On May 13, 2021
Stupid and rubbish post.

(1) (Reply)

The Military Is Paying Today For Undermining The Police Yesterday. / Oyetola: Doing Much More With Much Less / When The Throne Itself Is Under Siege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.