Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,391 members, 7,958,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021) (52559 Views)

Lagos In 1960 / The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues / Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:32am On May 13, 2021
undecided
Re: Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021) by AntagonistKKK(m): 11:33am On May 13, 2021
Worthless, Careless, Useless, Everything less Passport. I'd use this paper to wipe my ass clean.

1 Like

Re: Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021) by sonofspada(m): 11:33am On May 13, 2021
Before the nigerian passport

There was the Biafran Passport/ travel document

2 Likes

Re: Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021) by joowealth(m): 11:33am On May 13, 2021
This life self no balance at all.....
Re: Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021) by whytediamond(m): 11:33am On May 13, 2021
dynicks:
Don't give a damn to how they look!!

[b]If only I could get my hands on one
so as to quickly find my way outta this country!![/b]

Funny enough, the bolded, as difficult as it is to get process is the easiest part. Try jetting out to the Americas with it, then you go know how far.

1 Like

Re: Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021) by Skillsnigeria: 11:34am On May 13, 2021
grin
Re: Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021) by mu2sa2: 11:34am On May 13, 2021
yanabasee1:
A useless passport that some African countries have been rejecting....

A passport that you must pay kickbacks before you'd get it...

A passport that only the rich gets at ease...

A useless passport that makes you look like a demon in a western country...

A passport that you can't renew easily....

A passport that is so useless that other countries immigration officers can easily twist it right before your face and nothing will happen to the officer.
What a useless post by a useless pen. May God continue to bless our dear native land of Nigeria and frustrate/decimate her detractors and render them useless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021) by ekoacad: 11:36am On May 13, 2021
yanabasee1:

A passport that is so useless that other countries immigration officers can easily twist it right before your face and nothing will happen to the officer.

Apart from the corruption of immigration officers, the passport itself is not the demon or problem, it's the people that commit crimes abroad that have lowered the value of the Nigerian passport. So tell your friends, family, brothers, from all tribes that when they travel, they should be good ambassadors of the country instead of destroying Nigeria's image and complaining afterwards...

4 Likes

Re: Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021) by Segkem2013(m): 11:36am On May 13, 2021
I prefer the second generation. Though all of them aren't dignifying.
Re: Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021) by yanabasee1(m): 11:38am On May 13, 2021
mu2sa2:
What a useless post by a useless pen. May God continue to bless our dear native land of Nigeria and frustrate/decimate her detractors and render them useless.

Musa, go and open the gate...

1 Like

Re: Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021) by Nobody: 11:42am On May 13, 2021
Draslo:
This right here is a straight ticket to have yourself educated about Airport security and how narcotics smugglers are caught, all their scanning machines and what not. The Nigerian passport will open doors in airports that other travellers will never go through. grin grin grin

What a joke of a nation.
It sounds funny but it is truly a horror.
Re: Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021) by lexy2014: 11:45am On May 13, 2021
travelwaka:
to renew it, you will have to take it back for them to re-stamp it with a new expiry date. This got me laughing out loud.

And am sure it was done relatively free. That was how they made life easy for themselves back then. Can u renew passport in today's Nigeria?
Re: Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:53am On May 13, 2021
undecided
Re: Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021) by mofedamijo(m): 11:58am On May 13, 2021
Triangles1:
Show me your fucking godamn paspo.

He want to see my fucking godamn paspo.

This is my fucking godamn paspo.

Lmao.... I go dye

1 Like

Re: Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021) by BbqTormentor: 12:00pm On May 13, 2021
3 generations of a piece of shit
Re: Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021) by todayboy: 12:02pm On May 13, 2021
yanabasee1:

You just finish my country
So painful but true

1 Like

Re: Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021) by Btruth: 12:02pm On May 13, 2021
....all naa wash.
Re: Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021) by SEGLIZ: 12:08pm On May 13, 2021
yanabasee1:

as useless as you might claim it to be useless, you need it to escape this disgust you claim.
without it you can't get your coveted green passport.

ekoacad:

Apart from the corruption of immigration officers, the passport itself is not the demon or problem, it's the people that commit crimes abroad that have lowered the value of the Nigerian passport. So tell your friends, family, brothers, from all tribes that when they travel, they should be good ambassadors of the country instead of destroying Nigeria's image and complaining afterwards...

kindly tell that man we are our own problems, our leaders ain't aliens.

mu2sa2:

such a useless post, like he won't need the useless passport when the need arise. useless people inhabiting a great land.
Re: Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021) by godlessmind: 12:12pm On May 13, 2021
yanabasee1:

grin Everything about Nigeria these days is useless tongue
Re: Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021) by Chirowman(m): 12:12pm On May 13, 2021
They should try and change the colour of the passport , because the way western immigration officers sees that green passport makes someone to feel guilty. As if we are from different world ,the flips it and even do extra check . But we have been solving them because even Mathew 11vs 12 knows how far . If oyibo man look me anyhow me I look am because I no commit offence na travel I dey .

1 Like

Re: Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021) by Armstrong34(m): 12:20pm On May 13, 2021
Chirowman:
They should try and change the colour of the passport , because the way western immigration officers sees that green passport makes someone to feel guilty. As if we are from different world ,the flips it and even do extra check . But we have been solving them because even Mathew 11vs 12 knows how far . If oyibo man look me anyhow me I look am because I no commit offence na travel I dey .

Well said man, They won't understand how bastardized the image of Nigeria is internationally until you get to passport control by the immigration of the country you heading to...

1 Like

Re: Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021) by MIMOSAXY(m): 12:21pm On May 13, 2021
Frontail:
grin
An advert like this today will portray one bleached skin family
Re: Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021) by demoBaba: 12:27pm On May 13, 2021
I've second and third....
Re: Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021) by AngelicBeing: 12:29pm On May 13, 2021
yanabasee1:

Gbam, Gbamer, gbamest, end of thread grin
Re: Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021) by cosse(m): 12:29pm On May 13, 2021
Samsimple:
at the age of 6 I already knew I was in the wrong country, when I discovered that the national pledge ended with "so help me God"

Check my signature
WHATS WRONG WITH THAT...THE AMERICAN MOTTO IS "IN GOD WE TRUST" everywhere, on their currencies ,in their courts , etc.they even have a national thanksgiving day to GOD. ur point isn't very valid
Re: Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021) by RingRoadMafia: 12:31pm On May 13, 2021
Useless passport all over the world. I was in Zurich 2 years ago, they didn't find our info on their database despite contacting the Nigerian embassy. Na small thing remain dem for deport me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021) by Mckandre(m): 12:32pm On May 13, 2021
Frontail:
grin
cool, vintage. Good old days
Re: Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021) by pongwa(m): 12:33pm On May 13, 2021
travelwaka:
Check out the visa pages of the three different generations. The Nigerian passport has come a long way indeed.
1.)MRP
2.)A passport introduced in 2007
3.)Enhanced e-passport with additional security features like self tracking etc (10 years validity)

These are the passports shown above
Re: Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021) by AleAirHub(m): 12:33pm On May 13, 2021
Nothing is special about the passport... angry angry
Re: Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021) by Tbasicme: 12:36pm On May 13, 2021
travelwaka:
lalasticlala see how far the Nigerian passport has evolved.

Lalasticlala right now be like: who be dis?

Re: Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021) by Wapchrist1(m): 12:37pm On May 13, 2021
Let all gets all passport meanwhile for Genuine Toyota and Lexus new spare parts contact me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bent Truck Spotted In Motion In Lagos: Pictures & Video / I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! / Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.