Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Genital Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Virus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Genital Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Virus (1635 Views)

Get Herpes,hpv, HEPATITIS, Epstein-barr Virus Treatment Here. / Statistics On HPV In Nigeria (human Papillomavirus) / Another Deadly Disease! Human Papilloma Virus (hpv) Uncureable! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genital Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Virus by ayowande(m): 2:57am On Jul 12, 2007
My fellow Naira landers Please go to this link below and learn about this Virus that could lead to cancer especially for women. shocked
Post your comments please.any doctor in the house? any Iyaelewe Omo or Babalawo?
i think we must have some herbal remedy for this abi?
http://www.cdc.gov/std/HPV/STDFact-HPV.htm
Re: Genital Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Virus by karlken(m): 10:49am On Jul 12, 2007
@Ayowande;thanks 4 ur info. wink.Other viral STDs include herpes simplex 1&2(genital herpes),hepatitis viruses(HBV,HCV),pox virus(molluscum contagiosum),CMV and of course HIV(AIDS).HIV(AIDS) and HBV/HCV(liver cancer) are the most dangerous.Others are equally prevalent in our practice here but do not cause life threatening infection like AIDS & cancers. sad sad
Re: Genital Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Virus by ayowande(m): 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2007
Thanks a lot for your post Karl.Learning happens to be one of my hobbies;So when i stumbled on that last night i was taken aback-never heard of it till last night!
I learn 'tho that women can detect it in good time if they do their pap smear regularly at least twice a year.I have spoken to one or two professionals in the field and i am assured that that once given the proper attention it would not gravitate to cancer of the cervix.
Thanks once again Bro grin wink
Re: Genital Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Virus by EvilBrain1(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2011
There's now a cervical cancer vaccine available that can prevent the infection. It's best given to young girls before they become sexually active, but most women can still benefit from getting it. Also lets not forget condoms, the greatest invention since sliced bread. Use one everytime and you'll be safe from all the more serious STIs.

In case anybody's interestedin getting the vaccine, you should ask your doctor about it. I also happen to know a guy who works at GSK and can get the vaccine at wholesale prices so if you email me at lesfuq@yahoo.com I can hook you up.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

World's First Bionic Man / Iaso Tea From Usa...excellent Fat Burner. / Newly Introduced Neolife Pro Vitality Plus Pack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.