Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Reactions As Man Who Paid N40 As School Fees Shares Receipt On Social Media - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reactions As Man Who Paid N40 As School Fees Shares Receipt On Social Media (3801 Views)

Fortune Okudaye: Lady Rides Okada To Pay School Fees, Shares Her Experience / Students Wear Ankara As School Uniforms In Anambra - Twitter User Claims / Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Man Who Paid N40 As School Fees Shares Receipt On Social Media by edoairways: 12:16am On May 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:
It's quite sad that we've gotten into this retrogressive stage as a country due to the bad leaders we have.

I remember when we have Mrs Veronica Oguagu as the Commissioner of Education in Delta State, parents feel proud and happy sending their kids to government owned schools, not because they cannot afford the tuition fees of Private schools, but She made the educational sector in the state so attractive, devoid of lackluster behaviours from Staff and affordable.

Now, most of the government owned schools are nothing to write home about, and the private schools are capitalizing on it, making it extremely difficult for the common man to afford the exorbitant tuition fees.

Adding salt into injury is the useless bandits kidnapping and killing students who are there to learn after their parents have struggled to gather the fees.

Mrs Veronica Oguagu ensure that examination malpractices were reduced. This practice was prevalent in Edo state back then that many students from Delta enrollment their SSCE over there.
Re: Reactions As Man Who Paid N40 As School Fees Shares Receipt On Social Media by DavidEsq(m): 1:17pm On May 15, 2021
jieta:
The most important thing is that you got the point. But you that pass in fly colours share your experience.

When you do head like who village people dey worry.
See who do head like bent spoon, dey insult person wey get foreign head grin
Re: Reactions As Man Who Paid N40 As School Fees Shares Receipt On Social Media by jieta: 2:02pm On May 15, 2021
DavidEsq:

See who do head like bent spoon, dey insult person wey get foreign head grin
Abeg Carry your wahala commot from my mention, see as you make me dey laugh any how.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Man Who Paid N40 As School Fees Shares Receipt On Social Media by DavidEsq(m): 1:28pm On May 16, 2021
jieta:
Abeg Carry your wahala commot from my mention, see as you make me dey laugh any how.
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn Nigeria Foundation University And Polytechnic Undergraduate Scholarships 201 / Held Result In The Last Waec Gce Exam / Breaking: Go Ahead And Sack Us - ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.