Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,313 members, 7,954,254 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

King Kong Vs Godzilla - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / King Kong Vs Godzilla (525 Views)

How Would You Rate The Recently Released KONG Vs Godzilla?hi / Download Godzilla Vs. King Kong / Godzilla Vs King Kong Who Would Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

King Kong Vs Godzilla by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 13, 2021
Due to the ambiguous nature of the movie. It is quite uncertain who won the duel between King Kong and Godzilla. Judging by your view on the movie, can you tell who you think won the dwell and why?
IMO I'd acknowledge the brute strength of Godzilla but I think Kong won because he defeated the Mechagodzilla who strength was far more than King and Godzilla combined

Re: King Kong Vs Godzilla by jikins(m): 7:24am On May 14, 2021
Oga Kong was beaten close to death by Godzilla. If not for the improvised defibrillator that brought him back oga would have died.

1 Like

Re: King Kong Vs Godzilla by mechagodzilla: 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
jikins:
Oga Kong was beaten close to death by Godzilla. If not for the improvised defibrillator that brought him back oga would have died.
Totally true

aboywithaname:
Due to the ambiguous nature of the movie. It is quite uncertain who won the duel between King Kong and Godzilla. Judging by your view on the movie, can you tell who you think won the dwell and why?
IMO I'd acknowledge the brute strength of Godzilla but I think Kong won because he defeated the Mechagodzilla who strength was far more than King and Godzilla combined
Well if you look at it like a game of rock, paper, scissors; you will realize there is no ambiguity.

I whooped godzilla's àss alright but that monkey got me good (darn primates). I would have dealt with Donkey Kong too if the giant lizard did not join forces to take me down tongue

(1) (Reply)

Jenifa's Diary Season 25 Episode 10 [nollywood Series] / Top Funniest Comedy �� Videos#3#ft Mr Funny,brainjotter,degeneral,ogb Recent / Could This Be The End Of Will Smith Career?(see this)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.