Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 (34294 Views)

United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll / Liberian President Whines Waist, Jumps Up As He Dances To Buga Song (Pix, Video) / Death Toll In German Floods Rises To 81 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by AstroG: 4:18pm On May 13, 2021
Staphylococcus:

Hitler killed 6 million Jews that many fled Europe. Where was the Jewish power then? The left-overs are those you have in Palestine today.

And you still ranked a 14th military power with a 20th

Even if you consider allies, Iran has a Russia and China on it side, so it can never be favorable for US and Europe

Russia can never side with the Moslems,cause currently they are dealing with Muslims extremists ravaging remote parts of Petersburg and besides Russians are predominantly more Christians than any another religion,so count Russia off as Iran allies,as for China I don't knw

6 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by tnerro1(m): 4:18pm On May 13, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

That is Hamas in Gaza. There are no Israelis in Gaza which allows for smuggling of small firearms. How can you do this in East Jerusalem or the West Bank where the streets are filled with IDF soldiers?

Bros they use smugglers, I watched a documentary to that effect on 60 minutes

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Staphylococcus: 4:18pm On May 13, 2021
Mikecold:
lol, crying on Christian's behalf again

I am passing knowledge to your lots

I am certain you have never seen a Jew before in your existence before. Let me imagine you have seen one on TV, have you discussed with one before.
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Empiree: 4:18pm On May 13, 2021
Staphylococcus:

Its no news that Jews dont dig Christians and they dont even hide it. They claim the Bible is a tampered and diluted book. Even with Islam believing in Jesus, Jews will tell you nah.... That its foolishness to believe God came in human form. They claim the messiah is yet to come.
bolded should be directed at ignorant christians. You can see why Jews will never believe him based on christianity doctrines
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by AstroG: 4:19pm On May 13, 2021
For those spreading false informations

4 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 13, 2021
AstroG:

Russia can never side with the Moslems,cause currently they are dealing with Muslims extremists ravaging remote parts of Petersburg and besides Russians are predominantly more Christians than any another religion,so count Russia off as Iran allies,as for China I don't knw
China depises Islam pass any nation on earth

Go and find out

4 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by compton11(m): 4:23pm On May 13, 2021
Mikecold:
what are you saying

Does gun shots and bullets differentiate Christian's from Muslims

There are Muslims Israelis too

They should just pray for deescalisation
nigga this ain't your question.

Answer the one I asked u
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by compton11(m): 4:24pm On May 13, 2021
techtechh:

Why don’t you ask my question since it answers yours
oh u can't.

U feel tell me the muslims that are killing the Christians in Nigeria?
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Staphylococcus: 4:24pm On May 13, 2021
AstroG:

Where you lots always get it wrong

You always believe modern warfare is about religion. You think USA is behind Israel cos of religion grin grin grin Hello! USA is behind Israel cos of its military presence in the Middle-East. Its influence in the Middle-East.

Russia is a strong allied of Iran. The share military hardwares and intelligence. And China will always go with a Russia. You know why this alliances are about that way? Cos its all to get at USA and Europe.

Follow the movie! Erdogan already came vocal about Gaza bombardment, do you need to be told it was Russia talking? And later, did you read Russia`s statement on happenings? Gone are the days USA would have taken stance and bombarded with Israel, Biden knows an interference will wake giants.

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by AstroG: 4:24pm On May 13, 2021
Mikecold:
China depises Islam pass any nation on earth

Go and find out

Have not read about that,will read about it when am free.

Thanks for the heads up
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 13, 2021
Staphylococcus:

I am passing knowledge to your lots

I am certain you have never seen a Jew before in your existence before. Let me imagine you have seen one on TV, have you discussed with one before.
Abdul, I know it pains you

Don't you think we know Jews more than you Muslims

Jews feel safer with Christian's than Muslims

Yea I know it pains you that's why you doing overtime hatred

You have even exalted Adolf hilter as your mentor

Go and sort your inferiority complex issue out, since you believe Jews are responsible for your suffering

4 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 13, 2021
AstroG:

Have not read about that,will read about it when am free.

Thanks for the heads up
search " "Uighurs Muslims" they are in concentration camps under Chinese government

China hates Terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by TrueNigerian300: 4:30pm On May 13, 2021
Empiree:
what sorts of nonesense is this?. There is nothing like christian holy site in Israel or Jerusalem. There is no CHRISTIANITY in Jerusalem. Israel is majority Muslim and Jews. Christianity is from Rome. You don't belong here. You go to Jerusalem for pilgrimage is waste of money and time. You support Israel/Jews is tantamount to supporting your god's killers. Don't you have sense?.

Didnt you ever hear this statement from Jewish before?. "We Killed Jesus & We Are Proud Of It"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY6DQt2aGI0

Your prayers for Jewish state is futile. All the biblical stories relating to Jesus are copied and incorporated into christianity. Jesus was not a Christian. You Christians said it too. Paul created christianity and stole Jewish/jesus stories to fit his narrative.

Look at the attached below. These are the people you pray for right?. You must be confused. They don't believe in your Jesus. They don't believe in your doctrines. They only use you for moral support. Keep it up. You and them will end up in Hell.

And finally, christians believe Jews killed Jesus. Jews proudly claimed they indeed murdered Jesus. Some historians said it is baseless claim that Jews killed Jesus. That, it was actually Romans that killed Jesus.

Either way, Christians will forever be confused because if Jews killed Jesus you support them anyways. If Roman killed Jesus, the same Romans gave you christianity but killed your god.

Christians are the most confused set of people on earth. My friend, you have no business with Jerusalem and Jews. Divert your attention to Vatican and Rome and deal with your gay priests that are molesting children and gay marriage. Messiah that was sent to the Jews was Yahshua NOT Jesus because letter J doesn't exist in semitic language. Letter J didn't exist until 600 years ago.

Jesus on the other hand was from Europe. A white man you seen the pictures was Jesus with letter J. But Paul and Romans incorporate ancient stories of Yahshua of Nazareth to European Jesus of Paul. So this Yahshua is what Jews claimed they murdered on the cross. Jesus didn't exist in Jerusalem.

Lol!!! Well I think Christianity started in present day Israel or the Middle East maybe there have been some distortions to suit European narrative that is another thing entirely.

Many of these fools supporting Israel do not know how an average jews think of Christians. The funny thing is even that Islam and Judaism are closer than Judaism and Christianity. The fundamental of the two Islam and Judaism are almost the same things like - oneness of God, Do not eat pork, Jews also use peace be upon you for greeting one another and many basics things of the two religions. But these fools refused to see that it is all about political interests of the people and not their religions. An average Jew will prefer to pray in the mosque than church if given the chance.
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Staphylococcus: 4:31pm On May 13, 2021
Mikecold:
Abdul, I know it pains you Jews poisoned your peadophile prophet to his shallow grave

Don't you think we know Jews more than you Muslims

Jews feel safer with Christian's than Muslims

Yea I know it pains you that's why you doing overtime hatred

You have even exalted Adolf hilter as your mentor

Go and sort your inferiority complex issue out, since you believe Jews are responsible for your suffering

Home videos you watch!

When you see diverse Arabs or Jews tell you "Blood is thicker than water" ask him what he means.

Jews and Muslim are more religiously aligned. If it might interest you and happen to by luck mingled among this sets, you wont find it difficult that they share same ideology.

And for your info, go through my threads, I dont do Middle-East religions
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by BRATISLAVA: 4:32pm On May 13, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

Again, you don't seem to know anything about Gaza. It is blockaded. There are no "patrolling soldiers" to ambush in the territory. Gazans have no contact with Israelis. It is fenced off from Israel and IDF soldiers patrol the fence on the side of the Israel border. No matter the injustice meted out to them, Gazans cannot even confront their occupiers. People only remember they exist when they fire rockets. Why should Gazans have no right to self-defense? Why should they have no right to resist the blockade?

Self defense that makes them fire 1,000+ rockets at Tel and Jerusalem in one night. Yes, that self defense is good. Seeing as there's no war ongoing, and they begin to fire off thousands of rockets at their perceived enemies everyday, it is the right they deserve. They need people to know they exist, so they stir the hornets nest by killing and expecting hugs and recognition in return.

Do you people even know what you're supporting? Or the need to play religious devil's advocate is too strong?

3 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by AstroG: 4:33pm On May 13, 2021
Staphylococcus:

You always believe modern warfare is about religion. You think USA is behind Israel cos of religion grin grin grin Hello! USA is behind Israel cos of its military presence in the Middle-East. Its influence in the Middle-East.

Russia is a strong allied of Iran. The share military hardwares and intelligence. And China will always go with a Russia. You know why this alliances are about that way? Cos its all to get at USA and Europe.

Follow the movie! Erdogan already came vocal about Gaza bombardment, do you need to be told it was Russia talking? And later, did you read Russia`s statement on happenings? Gone are the days USA would have taken stance and bombarded with Israel, Biden knows an interference will wake giants.

Oga,I don't like arguing with an ignoramus.
Russia can never side with the Moslems against the Israel a, they may be illegally giving them arms and ammunitions but can never openly declare their support.

As for the US,there has never been a sitting US president that has supported Palestinians,they thought that by removing Trump and replacing him with Biden that they will be highly favored grin, lol,I know you haven't seen Biden's press conference on this issue. You need to see it.

Turkey is predominantly made up of Muslims faithfuls so why won't they side Iranians,besides Turkey is not a country Israelis fears.

N.B; B4 you quote me again goan read about the previous peace pacts that has been initiated by the past and present world leaders and see that it all favours Palestinians but they don't want it. What they want is total annihilation of Israel which is IMPOSSIBLE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Bbbwings: 4:35pm On May 13, 2021
Omotaday:
Israel raining rockets and missiles on people with no air defense, military force and fighter jets, yet they are feeling like boss.

If not for Iran, Israel would have turned themselves to God in the middle east with the backing of the US, UK and the west.
So you know say you no get iron dome, you dey fire rocket.

3 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Bbbwings: 4:38pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:
Nairaland is home to the most stupid set of people in this country,you stupid nonentity that keep cheering for Israel,this is what they have done in the last 4 days ,dozens of children murdered for nothing.
If you are okay with this may your wards end up just like this children very soon, I'm Christian by the way
You be mumu christian.
Here in nigeria christians are beign delth with in the middle belt, dispossesed of thier lands and lives. Where is your outrage.

3 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 13, 2021
Staphylococcus:

Trash

Is Russia a lapdog to mere turkey

Do not confuse these nations bilateral arrangements when it comes to economics or politics

Erdogan would always support Palestine because he sees himself as the Islamic Umar

Putin doesn't take side in the Israeli- Palestine debate but he is an iron Man that shares ideas with netanyahu, because of USA heavy involvement he stays clear off escalation

So many Russia Jews in high places

USA is an external Ally of Israel, not just for the money but for local politics

China hates Islamic Terrorists than anything in the world even though like Russia it prefers to take clear of Israel Palestine issues

3 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by AstroG: 4:39pm On May 13, 2021
Mikecold:
search " "[b]Uighurs[/b]Muslims" they are in concentration camps under Chinese government

China hates Terrorists

The name rings a bell,cause Ozil staged a social media protest sometime last year
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Bbbwings: 4:39pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:

You're stupid, Israel targets residential houses with their rockets, soldiers attack soldiers in wars you don't go around and kill innocent children,even fuvking nazis didn't, they're using white phosphorus which is banned throughout the world to unleash havoc on children and women why you bastards cheer them on,they attacked and the Palestinian defended themselves without killing any children.21 children under the age of 7 brutally murdered and you have the audacity to tell me nonsense ,you don't have to be Muslim to see the wrong in this you just have to be a human being with brains and dignity
They gave prior warning before bombing that building.

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Empiree: 4:41pm On May 13, 2021
TrueNigerian300:

Lol!!! Well I think Christianity started in present day Israel or the Middle East maybe there have been some distortions to suit European narrative that is another thing entirely.

Many of these fools supporting Israel do not know how an average jews think of Christians. The funny thing is even that Islam and Judaism are closer than Judaism and Christianity. The fundamental of the two Islam and Judaism are almost the same things like - oneness of God, Do not eat pork, Jews also use peace be upon you for greeting one another and many basics things of the two religions. But these fools refused to see that it is all about political interests of the people and not their religions. An average Jew will prefer to pray in the mosque than church if given the chance.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=604286113272574&id=100010735713607

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Bbbwings: 4:43pm On May 13, 2021
adedehinbo:
I repeat again,you lost ur hearts,if I come over to ur house,tell u to vacate immediately,bulldoze ur house and claim ur land,u would be happy right? And if u dare challenge me I term u as terrorist and then kill you,will you be happy?these is the plight of every palestinians
How far into the past do you want to go.
The world did not start in 1948

4 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Staphylococcus: 4:43pm On May 13, 2021
AstroG:

Oga,I don't like arguing with an ignoramus.
Russia can never side with the Moslems against the Israel a, they may be illegally giving them arms and ammunitions but can never openly declare their support.

As for the US,there has never been a sitting US president that has supported Palestinians,they thought that by removing Trump and replacing him with Biden that they will be highly favored grin, lol,I know you haven't seen Biden's press conference on this issue. You need to see it.

Turkey is predominantly made up of Muslims faithfuls so why won't they side Iranians,besides Turkey is not a country Israelis fears.

N.B; B4 you quote me again goan read about the previous peace pacts that has been initiated by the past and present world leaders and see that it all favours Palestinians but they don't want it. What they want is total annihilation of Israel which is IMPOSSIBLE

Russia illegally giving IRAN arms grin grin grin grin . Do you know IRAN rockets are propelled by Russian engines? Do you know IRAN has a Russian missile defence system. Hello! Romance between both countries is not hidden. Its a world known fact/

Do you know Turkey`s military might and position in the world? You are not updated a bit!

Even if Trump was in power, he wont make a move. Warfare is like Chess. Russia will protect Turkey` and Irans interest. A cease fire they will both call for.

Stop adding religion to warfare, It does not count a bit. Donald Trump sold mad weapons to Saudi Arabia in his 4 year term running to trillions of dollars. He even had to be in Saudi and was marketing arms to the Saudi`s to buy if they need. You think its about religion? Its interest! And you saw Trump look away when Kashoogi was murdered by Royal Prince grin grin grin
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:43pm On May 13, 2021
Empiree:
your comment proved to us that you bastard are not peaceful. Your stupid religion called christianity has nothing to offer the world. God willing, bandits and HERDSMEN will terrorize your family so that you can feel the pains Palestinians go through at the hands of state terrorist called Israel. Omo ale jatijati. Later you will say your religion is peaceful. To hell with your religion that cloud your thinking faculty. Terrorist!

**Spit**

Yoruba Muslim slave keep kwayet for life when I'm talking.

In the part of the world i come from even those that identity themselves like me are scared to come closer to us talk more of One dirty fulani that we don't recognize here as Nigerians or biafrialand citizens... You must be drunk to think such people will made it alive here. Israel will takeover that Land. All hail Christians.

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Empiree: 4:43pm On May 13, 2021
TrueNigerian300:

well said
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by AstroG: 4:44pm On May 13, 2021
Staphylococcus:

Russia illegally giving IRAN arms grin grin grin grin . Do you know IRAN rockets are propelled by Russian engines? Do you know IRAN has a Russian missile defence system. Hello! Romance between both countries is not hidden. Its a world known fact/

Do you know Turkey`s military might and position in the world? You are not updated a bit!

Even if Trump was in power, he wont make a move. Warfare is like Chess. Russia will protect Turkey` and Irans interest. A cease fire they will both call for.

Stop adding religion to warfare, It does not count a bit. Donald Trump sold mad weapons to Saudi Arabia in his 4 year term running to trillions of dollars. He even had to be in Saudi and was marketing arms to the Saudi`s to buy if they need. You think its about religion? Its interest! And you saw Trump look away when Kashoogi was murdered by Royal Prince grin grin grin

Am done talking with an ignoramus

Take care

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Bbbwings: 4:46pm On May 13, 2021
saraki2019:
the world need a messiah , a powerful country like russia to take out the evil isreal from the middle east so that this human right abuses and terrorism will stop.
isreal is a smart bully, they codedly frustrate the lives out of the palestinians and when the hamas responds in angusih by firing rockets they come in full force to retaliat and kill dozes, this is smart bullying.
they restrict almost everything for the paltstinians and gaza town.
they are illegal intruder, they ceive other people land by claiming it was promised to their great grand parent about 4000yersa ago.
this is what their grand parent couldnt get but now they forcefully ceize it.
this is just an illegal invasion and terorism and must not tolerated at all.
isreals are evils, theyterrorist and illegal intruders and supporting them is an act of aiding and abeiting terrorism.
since the weak and coward usa cannot do i believe russia, chinses or india can do that.
we need another HITLER, THESE JEWS see muslim as terrorists and christains as followers of fake messiah, they know christain murdered them more than anyone else in ww1 and 2 and will do whatever if given the opportunity to
#kickoutisrealnow
You need to brush up on geopolitics.
Russia is Israel ally.

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Empiree: 4:46pm On May 13, 2021
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Yoruba Muslim slave keep kwayet for life when I'm talking.

In the part of the world i come from even those that identity themselves like me are scared to come closer to us talk more of One dirty fulani that we don't recognize here as Nigerians or biafrialand citizens... You must be drunk to think such people will made it alive here. Israel will takeover that Land. All hail Christians.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=604286113272574&id=100010735713607

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Staphylococcus: 4:47pm On May 13, 2021
AstroG:

Am done talking with an ignoramus

Take care

You are not updated. The Nigerian beer parlour news you have all in you. Its bold in your statements..

Saying Russia illegally sells arms to IRAN

Berating Turkey`s military might

And bringing religion to warfare

Hello! You are a novice

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Bbbwings: 4:47pm On May 13, 2021
executive12:

Don't mind the fools. They think Israel care about them.
And palestine cares about you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by kissdabride: 4:48pm On May 13, 2021
RisenJoe:
Hmmm,

It is written that you will hear off war and rumors of war... This is the clear sign of end time....

Isaac and Ishmael fight didn't start today, right from the time of our father Abraham, they have been fighting each other, so I will conclude that this is a family issue.... Let them sort themselves out.

Because they are the are from the same father means one should be terrorizing the other sorry na you name

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Why Is Ukraine Not Going Offensive by attacking Moscow / The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow / Sebastian Pinera Handed $3,500 Fine For Mask-less Selfie With Stranger On Beach

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.