Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? (35953 Views)

I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. / The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City / A Big Snake I Just Killed In Front Of My House Now. What's The Name ? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by tetralogyfallot(m): 4:55pm On May 13, 2021
Hh
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by BigBelleControl(m): 4:55pm On May 13, 2021
I think it's a Black Rat snake
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by bluefilm: 4:55pm On May 13, 2021
egoriboy:
Killed this just now, this cold weather is bringing a lot of them out.. Be careful folks.

That's a Cobra
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by mightyhaze: 4:55pm On May 13, 2021
What did u use to kill it?
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by tellwisdom: 4:57pm On May 13, 2021
Be careful how?? Me and u de live for the same place??
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by Remember1313: 4:57pm On May 13, 2021
This snake long oh.
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by urchman23: 4:57pm On May 13, 2021
Is called oto nnegi
egoriboy:
Killed this just now, this cold weather is bringing a lot of them out.. Be careful folks.

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by Makemoneywithme: 4:57pm On May 13, 2021
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by mysticwarrior(m): 4:58pm On May 13, 2021
Its called the Nigerian brown mamba, its only found in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by Babapyro: 4:58pm On May 13, 2021
Born2winnx:
Better style.....Does the name matter?

Pepper soup don set for lala like so
Are you really that starved,i thank God for my life o
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by elmagnifico411(m): 4:59pm On May 13, 2021
egoriboy:

you coulda asked the snake it's name before killing it nah.. wetin be our own?
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by Hotstew(m): 4:59pm On May 13, 2021
Why didn’t you ask the snake before you killed it?
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by bonetalk(m): 5:00pm On May 13, 2021
Dagger111:
Why nt call that Southy guy wey dey always catch snakes for Negeo wild instead of killing it? Enh!! Nonsense.
U mean Simon and d wife
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by edunaragold(f): 5:00pm On May 13, 2021
African spitting cobra
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by Theboss100(m): 5:00pm On May 13, 2021
If this thing no reach FT,come and collect my ATM card and pin.
This snake doesn't look poisonous except it is a cobra. Poisonous snakes are usually very colorful and they have rectangular heads.
you mean triangular heads. No snake have rectangular head.
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by AngelicBeing: 5:01pm On May 13, 2021
Palmyra:
I don't care whatever her name may be, all I know is this thread must surely get to the promise land! If otherwise I will freely handed over my wife to my landlord.
Hian, handover your wife to your landlord, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com shocked
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by Born2winnx: 5:01pm On May 13, 2021
Babapyro:

Are you really that starved,i thank God for my life o

I can feed you and your households for 5generations to come.
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by YOMZE(m): 5:01pm On May 13, 2021
egoriboy:

Which state has cold weather at the moment? Its very hot here in Lagos
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by Memberclub(m): 5:01pm On May 13, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
Cobra
stfu
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by Luigi02(m): 5:02pm On May 13, 2021
Looks like a black mamba.
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:03pm On May 13, 2021
Black ESN Cobra or brown bandit python
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by Dollarremix(m): 5:03pm On May 13, 2021
smartty68:
Python [img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]
Omo na lala dance dey sweet me
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by nelszx: 5:05pm On May 13, 2021
It's a king cobra
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by Theboss100(m): 5:05pm On May 13, 2021
Babara1994:
If this thing no reach FT,come and collect my ATM card and pin.
This snake doesn't look poisonous except it is a cobra. Poisonous snakes are usually very colorful and they have rectangular heads.
Triangular head.
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by NotGej: 5:05pm On May 13, 2021
This is the infamous “tomorrow is too far” snake.
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by adewuyi91: 5:07pm On May 13, 2021
This is BLACK MAMBA...The most venous and dangerous snake in West Africa, super fast and deadly. [Simon Keys of NatGeo Wild]
egoriboy:

2 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by Draslo(m): 5:08pm On May 13, 2021
Palmyra:
I don't care whatever her name may be, all I know is this thread must surely get to the promise land! If otherwise I will freely handed over my wife to my landlord.
I see what you did there grin
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 13, 2021
I don't know, But I've killed this same snake, that was 2013... It was bigger than this, And it's very venomous!

I was saved by God that very day, We packed into a new compound from Ikot Ekpene To Uyo because my mom who is a teacher was transferred, We were the very first people to live in the compound, It was a one bedroom flat, The landlord seems to be someone that has a small hand, what I mean is he doesn't do things in a big way, even if it will benefit him, he built a one bedroom flat in a football field size land angry

So, Fast forward to that day, I came back from School, and it was hot inside, though there was light, I had to come outside to sit close to the gate, since we where new, to also sight if I'll see some pretty faces yunoo na grin there was a big coconut tree just by the gate, so I sat there for shade and was pressing my phone, All of a sudden, I felt somehow, my mind told me to stand up and go inside, I still didn't follow my mind, I was still sitting presing my phone and Facebooking, So I finally stood up after like 2 mins my mind told me to get outta there first, I turned back and saw the snake, Omo! I screemed! and threw my phone away towards that direction the snake was, that was the day I knew snake could climb fence, Like it was trying to climb through the window portion of the gateman post, ( It was incompleted though) I rushed inside told my brothers, I brought a cutlass, and cut the head off, mind you! it was bigger than this one the OP posted, My elder brother isn't afraid of snake, held its mouth to examine it's fangs, behold it was a very venomous snake, we took it outside to keep on the road so cars and bikes passing by would smashed it, Omo! naso one man wey drive one Toyota drive-by see am, say he go use am cook pepper soup, he asked who killed it, I said I was the one, I was still afraid oo, because I knew I would have been a dead man if not GOD grin So he took it with him,the villagers were saying I would have sold it to him, I said my head no go reach that side, that all I wanted was my life grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Signs Of A Fake Friend / The Snake My Colleague Killed At Work / Petrol Tanker Leaks Fuel At Oshodi - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.