Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,441 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' (28292 Views)

Was Hadiza Bala Usman Suspended Because Of This Tweet? / Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD / El Rufai Remains Banned From Entering United States --US Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by HonNL: 2:48pm On May 13, 2021
Suspended Managing Director of the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA), Hadiza Bala Usman, on Thursday made her first public appearance during the probe of the agency under her.

On Monday, Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, set up a panel to probe all contracts that NPA awarded under her watch.

Bala Usman was suspended on Friday over alleged non-remittance of N165 billion to the consolidated revenue fund account (CFR).

She has since denied the allegation.

In a tweet on Thursday, the suspended NPA MD made veiled reference to her current travails, saying the truth will triumph.

She also pledged loyalty to Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State, whom she described as her “forever boss”.

Eid Mubarak....”Taqabbalallāhu minnā wa minkum”May Allah accept [good deeds] from you and us”
At the place of the Emir of Zazzau with my forever Boss @elrufai. We remain resolute in the believe that the truth always triumphs...Allah’s protection and guidance for always...��������

Hadiza Bala Usman

Bala Usman was Chief of Staff to El-Rufai when President Muhammadu Buhari named her NPA MD in 2016.

SOURCE

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by LordIsaac(m): 2:52pm On May 13, 2021
Power play grin... Government of the North!

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Arewa1stSon: 2:53pm On May 13, 2021
Toh...
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Grace001: 2:56pm On May 13, 2021
Fulani girl don talk, nothing do you. Nothing will happen

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by airminem(f): 2:57pm On May 13, 2021
I really gbadu this Hadiza Bala Usman

3 Likes

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Hashabiah: 2:58pm On May 13, 2021
You're lucky that Nigeria smiles on corruption and godfatherism, if not, you'd be warming the floors of a prison cell

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Jostoman: 3:00pm On May 13, 2021
Nobody should disturb me now because am listening to Jagajaga reloaded by Eedris abdukareem.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by 3pleDAssistant: 3:03pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
You're lucky that Nigeria smiles on corruption and godfatherism, if not, you'd be warming the floors of a prison cell

Which one of them?

The lady?

Wetin she do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:03pm On May 13, 2021
airminem:
I really gbadu this Hadiza Bala Usman

That babe go good to gbensh honestly. I de crush on her. Abeg I need to reach her

10 Likes

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by fergie001: 3:04pm On May 13, 2021
airminem:
I really gbadun this Hadiza Bala Usman

I know wetin you mean, me too kiss

17 Likes

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by airminem(f): 3:05pm On May 13, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

That babe go good to gbensh honestly. I de crush on her. Abeg I need to reach her
i get bobrisky contact grin go gbensh am. Na Dat ur kind be dat tongue

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by festacman(m): 3:06pm On May 13, 2021
It is now clear that Hadiza Bala Usman learnt the art of STUBBORNNESS from the master himself, her "forever boss" Mallam Nadir El-Rufai. Her 'sweet' feminine appearance betrays her strong personality, unnecessary official insubordination and lack of diplomacy.

However, by foolishly disregarding presidential directives, she built up RECEIPTS which came in handy after that her famous February Tweet.

Having advance knowledge of her impending suspension and still unable to do something is a sign that she may have destroyed bridges in a bid to build her own path. It is even possible that she may have dumped El-Rufai until her current travails.

She seems to be using this sallah holiday to lobby hard, the success or otherwise of which will manifest in the weeks ahead.

37 Likes

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Hashabiah: 3:06pm On May 13, 2021
[s]
3pleDAssistant:

Which one of them?

The lady?

Wetin she do?
[/s] Don't ask me that foolish question if you haven't read the newspapers regarding her misconduct

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:07pm On May 13, 2021
airminem:
i get bobrisky contact grin go gbensh am. Dat ur kind be dat tongue

Taa, I tell you say I be gay But honestly, fulani babes too soft and sweet. Abeg if u be one, I no go think am twice o

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by airminem(f): 3:07pm On May 13, 2021
fergie001:

I know wetin you mean, me too kiss
i nor know wetin u mean o grin

3 Likes

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by fergie001: 3:11pm On May 13, 2021
airminem:
i nor know wetin u mean o grin
Leave that thing......we dey the same WhatsApp group for Bala Usman grin

14 Likes

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by airminem(f): 3:12pm On May 13, 2021
fergie001:

Leave that thing......we dey the same WhatsApp group for Bala Usman grin
Lol grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Built2last: 4:01pm On May 13, 2021
she is sending a message to Amaechi.

Fulani doesn't forgive, El rufai will be scheming now on how to get Amaechi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by bastardmod: 4:12pm On May 13, 2021
Grace001:
Fulani girl don talk, nothing do you. Nothing will happen

Fulani oloshooooooooooooo tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Koryc: 4:35pm On May 13, 2021
Terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Risingblue008(m): 4:35pm On May 13, 2021
Why wouldn't he be ur right hand-man,,?
this buhari regime is what I call
ERROR OF THE CENTURY
I hate dis country with passion
Make una no vex oo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by ChangetheChange: 4:36pm On May 13, 2021
grin
Amaechi vs Hell Rufai 2023 Presidency Battle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by dynicks(m): 4:37pm On May 13, 2021
Rotimi amaechi better watch his back!!

The Hyena's have started gathering!!

10 Likes

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by salbis(m): 4:37pm On May 13, 2021
Your loyalty was very loud and clear even to the deaf and blind. If no be dem, no one else mentality.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by AmazingELixir: 4:37pm On May 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by oluwasegun007(m): 4:38pm On May 13, 2021
This people af finished the kontry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Codes151(m): 4:38pm On May 13, 2021
3pleDAssistant:

Which one of them?

The lady?

Wetin she do?
you won't see nothing wrong. Hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Revere27: 4:38pm On May 13, 2021
angry
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Valyrian: 4:38pm On May 13, 2021
Then Buhari who appointed you as MD NPA is who?

4 Likes

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 13, 2021
Amaechi you see your life?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha / President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London / El-rufai Visits Gowon After Meeting SDP Leaders, Amid Talks Of Plans To Dump APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.