Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) (5530 Views)

Outrage on Arewatwitter as they trend the killing of northerners in Anambra(pic) / #Isapantamiwillstay trend on TwitterNG as Arewatwitter defend isa pantami(pic) / Why Do Southerners Fight, Anytime Arewa Display Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by colorsofrainbow: 9:32am On May 14, 2021
Niger Delta oil moni grin
And some of them would run here to defend aboki wey dey milk dem dry grin

2 Likes

Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by Arewa1stSon: 9:53am On May 14, 2021
mcbreeze:

I know average rich Northerner hardly accept truth. Especially when it concern human development.
They prefer seeing beggars and Almajari
why are you pained?
Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by BigSarah(f): 10:15am On May 14, 2021
Lovely pictures, God bless Arewa.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by JonDon12: 10:34am On May 14, 2021
Its a shame. All that is ss money. All the oil blocks auctioned go to northern run companies
Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by Arewa1stSon: 10:34am On May 14, 2021
BigSarah:
BIG SARAH

2 Likes

Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by mcbreeze: 11:14am On May 14, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
why are you pained?

It is not paining me. Just asking you guyz to get sense and do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On May 14, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
make Una keep deceiving each other while the number of millionaires keep increasing day by day...
Lmao u mean government made millionaires ? Lmao make una calm down

This yoruba boy

Showing off father's stolen wealth is nothing ...southern youths flunts self made wealth

1 Like

Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by Sheffdon: 11:23am On May 14, 2021
Who dash aboki wealth cheesy
Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by Fedrick100: 11:26am On May 14, 2021
Where’s musa
Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by Bialegend(m): 11:40am On May 14, 2021
Brainless entities, that's what these people are.

1 Like

Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by TooMuchStuff: 12:15pm On May 14, 2021
kidnappers

1 Like

Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by TooMuchStuff: 12:15pm On May 14, 2021
Grand Children of Northern Parasites.... From.
Kidnappers Ransom Cash Money....
Or
Niger Delta Oil Money
Or
SW ports and Tax Money
Or
CBN, NNPC, NPA, FIRS, NCC, etc Looted Money
Or
Abacha & others Looted Money

4 Likes

Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by Federickson02: 12:21pm On May 14, 2021
EFCC no see these ones investigate abi?
Isn't it obvious that these are the guys looting the cash meant for we Niger Deltans and the rest of our southern folks? Na my people I blame. Share this #ZOO now undecided

1 Like

Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by ArticleBeast: 12:24pm On May 14, 2021
All of them are daddy wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:36pm On May 14, 2021
What's the essence of this thread now if we may ask the op ? Is this a subtle attempt to change the narrative that North is still the Poverty's capital of the world ? Isn't it the same north with all the negative developmental indices; the bane of Nigeria's developments that the op is trying to paint in all beautiful colours ?

What I see here is nonsensical display of plenty in the midst of lack,wealth in the midst of extreme poverty and knowledge where ignorance rules ! We cannot but pardon the Op 'cause he doesn't actually know what is called WEALTH in the real sense of it. Op,you may want to share with us the pictures of some outstanding northerners who're currently making waves in the fields of education, engineering, medicine, sports,law,science and technology and even humanities just like their counterparts in the south are doing and we will begin to give you the respect you always crave for !

You can't rush to nairaland with the pictures of some politician kids,their cars and girlfriends or that of some masquerades on horses and some bridges and you expect us to clap for you or be impressed ! Those are not our definitions of wealth in this part of the country, okay ? Everything you displayed there in your pictures are not sustainable without the cashflow - oil money and taxes from the south !

By the way,tell us about Guinea, your home country as that may interest us. You should stop talking about northern Nigeria as a fulani boy; you do not belong there. You guys are foreigners from Guinea.

3 Likes

Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by engrchykae(m): 12:40pm On May 14, 2021
mcbreeze:

I know average rich Northerner hardly accept truth. Especially when it concern human development.
They prefer seeing beggars and Almajari
the sight of almajiris makes the alhajis feel good

2 Likes

Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by Kingdemu: 12:41pm On May 14, 2021
This thread go pain some people most especially mayun garin kawakin nan. #WeAreNorthYourMate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by NafeesaAA(f): 12:43pm On May 14, 2021
Bahaushe mai ban haushi na Tanko mai kan bashi

Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by gidgiddy: 12:45pm On May 14, 2021
As a Southerner, this is not what I see when I think about the North.

What I see when I think about the North is extreme poverty, terrorism, illiteracy, banditry, violence snd "born to rule" mentality

I guess there are not enough pictures of the North out there

2 Likes

Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by BLAISECAMPAORE: 12:47pm On May 14, 2021
Tobrasky:

How can I Hausa/fulani girls like that as a rich Igbo boy angry

Your wealth matters little compared to your attitude.

There are also many Fulani Christian ladies that are even prettier and more polished but they won't tolerate any loud, egotistical, arrogant, immodest attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by BLAISECAMPAORE: 12:52pm On May 14, 2021
gidgiddy:
As a Southerner, this is not what I see when I think about the North.

What I see when I think about the North is extreme poverty, terrorism, illiteracy, banditry, violence snd "born to rule" mentality

I guess there are not enough pictures of the North out there

We already know from most southerners rather ignorant comments. The power of southern media propaganda anchored on misleading statistics.

I will be chilling sipping long Island/mocktails in a Kano garden and one shop attendant in the south will be telling me how I'm starving in a shithole with a thousand emojis lol. We just smile and scroll on.

Those suffering are still in the majority like in all parts of Nigeria and the world, but 90% of what you read about the North most times is skewed, exaggerated, misleading and propaganda driven.
Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by fk001(m): 1:08pm On May 14, 2021
The Slogan that "North is suffering" is just an illusion created by ignorant southerners. They make it look like Most northerners are living in abject poverty no thanks to their mediocre Media channels that help them circulate fake news about the north.

Anyway, they should keep on deceiving themselves while we catch them by surprise.

2 Likes

Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by Racoon(m): 1:12pm On May 14, 2021
Beautiful people!

2 Likes

Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by adedehinbo(m): 1:16pm On May 14, 2021
Sincerely they are beautiful,I think with this development,north should also move the motion of distengration, let's split peacefully

3 Likes

Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by gregyboy(m): 1:18pm On May 14, 2021
BigSarah:

Ogun finsh your mouth there

No be only God bless

3 Likes

Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by adedehinbo(m): 1:21pm On May 14, 2021
Kingdemu:
This thread go pain some people most especially mayun garin kawakin nan. #WeAreNorthYourMate.
other region don't even have to upload their riches,for few of you to start posting this shows how hard you try to shy away from the truth,but sincerely those pics are beautiful and I think these is enough reason for northerners should also move a motion of distengration

2 Likes

Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by adedehinbo(m): 1:23pm On May 14, 2021
If Southerners decide to do this,walahi I can bet you EFCC will start house to house raiding
Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by 24SEVEN: 1:32pm On May 14, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Few pictures from Arewa twitter during the eid al fitre celebration. Let me start with my squad!

What percentage of Arewa population are these
Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by immortal2: 1:40pm On May 14, 2021
@Arewa1stson,

The pictures are really beautiful. I hope they are not terrorists.

Each time the North is mentioned what comes to my mind is terrorists and murderers. I know this is not right. Unfortunately, the death and destruction I see in Plateau and Benue which were carefully planned by their leaders in position of authority like Patanmi, the Emirs, Buhari and the Nigeria Army makes it difficult to change that mindset. If the elites themselves are the terrorists, what can we say about the common people?

Its sad, that a beautiful people like those posted up there by Arewa could be more dangerous than snakes. Imagine that AbulMutalib would have been in those pictures too.

2 Likes

Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by mike8804: 1:44pm On May 14, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
make Una keep deceiving each other while the number of millionaires keep increasing day by day...
can you name one fintech or academic achievement, self made successful business ever owned by a northner apart from working in govt establishment. 99% rich northners get their money from rubbing shoulders with politics.

1 Like

Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by Kessythegeek(m): 1:47pm On May 14, 2021
And yet they're all hiding in Abuja... Why didn't you show us your brothers and sisters from Borno? Or Yobe ? Or Zamfara? Let's see how those Ones celebrated... Or is only the northerners in Abuja that are considered arewa?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos / Court Withholds Ex-Governor Obiano’s Passport / Patience Jonathan Wins ‘Tourism Ambassador For Africa’ Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.