Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Amaechi Tackles Hadiza Bala-Usman For Insubordination - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Tackles Hadiza Bala-Usman For Insubordination (22436 Views)

NURTW Queries MC Oluomo For Insubordination, Anti-Union Activities / Group Petitions EFCC To Investigate Hadiza Bala-Usman For Fraud / Hadiza Bala Usman For Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Tackles Hadiza Bala-Usman For Insubordination by frog12: 11:25pm On May 13, 2021
I will wait for the probe.
These people dey deceive you people to think they are saints. they are really criminals.

she inflated CSR from millions to billons !
they are using CSR to steal money. open your EYES !
she's a CROOK.

former HoS winfred oyo-ita should serve as an example for you guys !!!

YakubuA:

Read the OP's post again.

You wont hear from him but he will never raise the issue again. He knows that the N165 billion claim is false. He only used it as a bait for the President in order to get the approval.
Re: Amaechi Tackles Hadiza Bala-Usman For Insubordination by frog12: 11:26pm On May 13, 2021
like former HoS winfred oyo-ita where put 3 billion for her bank accounts while she dey deceive una to thinkk she is straight-forward and against MAINA corruption.

they are all criminals. mark my word again. all of them are criminals!!!

Seun:
I am with Hadiza because it looks as if she was fighting against corruption, and corruption fought back. Where she comes from is irrelevant to me.
Re: Amaechi Tackles Hadiza Bala-Usman For Insubordination by baloney: 11:31pm On May 13, 2021
Re: Amaechi Tackles Hadiza Bala-Usman For Insubordination by frog12: 11:48pm On May 13, 2021
you see my man don keep QUIET after I tell am say NPA inflate CSR from millions to billions !!

that's is the hallmark of a CROOK. don't be FOOLED again. they use CSR to steal money like petroleum subsidy

YakubuA:

Read the OP's post again.

You wont hear from him but he will never raise the issue again. He knows that the N165 billion claim is false. He only used it as a bait for the President in order to get the approval.
Re: Amaechi Tackles Hadiza Bala-Usman For Insubordination by ariesbull: 4:56am On May 14, 2021
YOote author=Built2last post=101654640]Mark my words, Amaechi is digging his grave. The North will flip on him soon.

Hadiza and EL-Rufai will soon reach out to some emirs and past leaders, they will excavate all Amaechi cases. The North defends their own

They will soon remind Amaechi he is not part of the cabal.

He should allow this case be. The woman has been eased out[/quote]

You must be a yoruba man...you talk like them , you have this way of talking and analysing like them...you talk wit
Re: Amaechi Tackles Hadiza Bala-Usman For Insubordination by ariesbull: 4:56am On May 14, 2021
YOote author=Built2last post=101654640]Mark my words, Amaechi is digging his grave. The North will flip on him soon.

Hadiza and EL-Rufai will soon reach out to some emirs and past leaders, they will excavate all Amaechi cases. The North defends their own

They will soon remind Amaechi he is not part of the cabal.

He should allow this case be. The woman has been eased out[/quote]

You must be a yoruba man...you talk like them , you have this way of talking and analysing like them...you talk
Re: Amaechi Tackles Hadiza Bala-Usman For Insubordination by naikeboy(m): 6:53am On May 14, 2021
Hmmmm ndi corruption fighter.
Re: Amaechi Tackles Hadiza Bala-Usman For Insubordination by Tecno66: 11:04am On May 14, 2021
NwaNimo1:
So Amaechi expects a Fulani (even woman!) to obey him.....?

[img]https://media1./images/f6aa5871607b1c8f9f05b99b53dab74c/tenor.gif?itemid=18210872[/img]
I am 100% sure Amaechi can not win this battle. A woman who bypasses a minister to send memo to the president has the backing of top people. Rem she was COS to El Rufai before her appointment as MD to NPA. If they talk to Amaechi and he refuses to let go, he will loose his job. Fulani no send o.
Re: Amaechi Tackles Hadiza Bala-Usman For Insubordination by YakubuA: 5:10pm On May 14, 2021
frog12:
I will wait for the probe.
These people dey deceive you people to think they are saints. they are really criminals.

she inflated CSR from millions to billons !
they are using CSR to steal money. open your EYES !
she's a CROOK.

former HoS winfred oyo-ita should serve as an example for you guys !!!

Do not digress from the main issue. We are talking about N165 billion false accusation that the minister get approval to investigate. If he want to investigate the CSR the records are also there. The director of finance is appointed by the minister so nothing happen without his knowledge.
Re: Amaechi Tackles Hadiza Bala-Usman For Insubordination by YakubuA: 5:19pm On May 14, 2021
frog12:
you see my man don keep QUIET after I tell am say NPA inflate CSR from millions to billions !!

that's is the hallmark of a CROOK. don't be FOOLED again. they use CSR to steal money like petroleum subsidy

What are your evidences? The minister never mentioned that.
For your information the Director of Finance who is the current acting MD was appointed by the minister and he has to sign before money goes out of NPA accounts.
Re: Amaechi Tackles Hadiza Bala-Usman For Insubordination by Nobody: 12:21am On May 15, 2021
Fire her. She works under your ministry not El Rufai’s bed. Misbehaving everywhere
Re: Amaechi Tackles Hadiza Bala-Usman For Insubordination by YakubuA: 9:30am On May 15, 2021
frog12:

Now you are silent after hearing the fact that the minister's boy is the NPA Director of Finance.

For your information we are also fully aware of Intels' pledge to the minister to bankroll his 2023 Presidential ambition with US$200 million. This will be discuss at the appropriate time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Sets To Dump PDP For NNPP / Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – / Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.