Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

So You Have An Ecommerce Business, But You haven't Made Any Or Much Sales - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / So You Have An Ecommerce Business, But You haven't Made Any Or Much Sales (111 Views)

How To Bring In Much Sales To Your Business / Please, How Much Sales/ Revenue Do Average Provision Shops Make In Nigeria / Haven't Made Any Money Online? This Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So You Have An Ecommerce Business, But You haven't Made Any Or Much Sales by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 13, 2021
If you are reading this, am sure you have already  discovered the hard truth that just because you have a beautiful website/store that display all your goods beautifully and machandize,it doesn't make people want to visit the store, yet more even take their debit card to buy from it.

Maybe you have even spend a lot on advertising online to your business, yet you dony get any results

And you have been wondering so long, what is the way forward? What can I do?? Time is going

Having a website is really the least of the things to do... You aren't doing so many others, and these things are very simple to implement.

So I want to work with you..

I will work purely on performance...

I will work for a very small cut of the results I produce for you under 3 to 6 months...

You  will not spend a dime with me, if you do not get visible results.

Contact me NOW if you want to turn your ecommerce business into a powerhouse, filled with paying customers that come repeatedly to do business with you.

Whatapp :
Phone

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Raising Money For Online Business / Urgent Recruitment For Dispatch Riders In A Fast Rising Delivery Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.