Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Word Of Encouragement To Ministers Of The Gospel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Word Of Encouragement To Ministers Of The Gospel (284 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Ministers At Dunamis Church Abuja KPGWC2017 Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Word Of Encouragement To Ministers Of The Gospel by wildernessVoice: 4:59pm On May 13, 2021
"Word of encouragement to all our Daddies and Mummies in the Lord."

THE CONTRADICTION IN OUR COMMISSION:

2 Corinthians 6:10 .

As sorrowful, yet, always rejoicing;
As poor, yet, making many rich;
As having nothing, yet, possessing ALL things.

One time I prayed, "God, if you have not done it in me, don't do it through me".

And the Lord said to me:
'if I answer that prayer, you will limit me because there are so many things I will use you to do that I may not have done in you at that point in time, or will never do in you because it is not in your destiny to have it'.

There is the Contradiction in every Commission.

Can I speak to a Pastor?
Don't be discouraged when God used you to raise the dead yet you buried your own child.

Don't feel offended when God used you to Name and Dedicate twins for members when you are still childless after 10 years of marriage.

People carry your handkerchief and return to testify how cancer disappeared from their body, yet your wife died of the same cancer.

IT IS THE CONTRADICTION IN OUR COMMISSION.

Through your teachings, marriages are restored, men are loving their wives because of your counsel, yet your wife walked away and divorced you. Today you are wearing the wedding ring without a wife.

Please be strong, it is the CONTRADICTION IN OUR COMMISSION.

There is no kind of exotic cars you have not dedicated for members, yet you are still the best friend of all motor mechanics in your community because of the challenge of incessant car repairs.

A Member came to you to confess how your teaching made her stop working as a prostitute.
Today she is born again under your ministry, going through membership class, You went into your bathroom to cry profusely because you still have one or two ladies you still sleep with at your weakest moments.

I know a Pastor who went to hospital to pray for the sick. After his prayers, so many people appointed for death were healed and discharged.
One of the persons who God healed through that Pastor went to the office of that Pastor to drop a Thanksgiving Seed, only to discover that the man who came to pray for him has a son that is crippled on both legs. He walks with his buttocks and also a deaf and dumb.
I still can't understand how he managed to handle such healing mantle with such a problem at home.

BUT IT IS THE CONTRADICTION IN OUR COMMISSION.

How do you explain a Man of God who sees every problem that is about to befall his Members. He will call them and reveal it to them with the solution to the problem, yet in his own case, his two sons died on their way to spend holiday with his in-laws without him seeing the accident coming.
And he was the one that drove them to the park where they boarded the vehicle that will later be involved in an accident

NEVER GET TO THAT POINT WHERE YOU DON'T WANT TO OFFER MINISTRY TO PEOPLE YOU ARE SENT TO BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU ARE SUFFERING.

Please I beg you, don't throw away the great Commission God gave you because of the great Contradiction that goes with it.

I HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE!
It is not always easy to survive but Grace is always available.

My Father died on a Saturday morning, on my way to preach in a wedding ceremony.
I still went ahead to preach.

Because it is the CONTRADICTION IN OUR COMMISSION.

My younger sister died after I finished preaching in the first service.
I still went ahead to preach in the remaining services for that same Sunday.
After which I went to bury her and returned to start a week-long program, same week.

It is the CONTRADICTION IN OUR COMMISSION.

I remembered my younger brother died on my way to service.
I still went and preached in that service.
After which I went to bury him and still returned back to preach the following day.

IT IS A REALITY ALL SPIRITUAL LEADERS MUST ACCEPT.

Because it is the CONTRADICTION IN OUR COMMISSION.

Let me not talk about My wife who was admitted in the hospital for one year and three months while I was serving as a Pastor in Akwa ibom State.
I went to hospital in Lagos State on a weekly basis for one year and three months.
I will go on Sunday after church and return back on Saturday to preach on Sunday morning. Yet I was still counseling Members and encouraging them that God has never failed me.
This is the CONTRADICTION IN MY COMMISSION.

My Fellow Labourers, let us not run from our DRY BONES, because inside our DRY BONES are hidden our GREAT ARMY.

IF GOD ALLOWS YOU TO GO THROUGH IT, IT IS BECAUSE IT IS NEEDED FOR YOUR NEXT LEVEL.

Please a Word of Prayer to ALL PASTORS who are Courageous enough to be LEADING and BLEEDING at the same time.

Thanks for reading.

Copied.

(1) (Reply)

3 Unbelievable Old Testament Stories Jesus Confirmed In The New Testament Bible. / Today's Devotional- Friday 4th June 2021 / How Do You Do It....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.