Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,411 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google (720 Views)

I Will Optimise Your Affiliate Website And Help You Rank Well On Google For Free / Increase Your Blog DA And Rank Well For Free / 10 Most Searched Topics On Google In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google by IamNumeroUno: 5:01pm On May 13, 2021
In the Spirit of Ramadan(I not a Muslim though), I have decided to help fellow Nairaland members get their blogs and websites published on Search Engine Results Pages, SERPs for free.

No hidden charges, no compensation whatsoever, none that I will ask anyways.

I will only need to be acknowledged on the footer of your pages and links to my blog.

Here is my Strategy:

1. I will check if your website has been crawled and the major pages indexed by mostly Google.
2. Then I will assess your website to confirm its position on Google's Result Pages.
2. I will carry out Keywords search to establish your niches and analyse the keywords that help your competitors rank better than you at the moment. It is important that we understand the keywords that have helped your competitors rank better than you and then employ the "10x" policy by trying to make your contents ten times better.

3. I will also do an On-Page Optimization, submit Sitemaps of pages that have not been crawled and create Anchor links where necessary.

For some cases, I will simply do the analysis and advise accordingly, for others, I will create pages with a list of keywords we would gather in the course of analysis.

Please note that for this offer, I will only work on Wordpress websites and will have no established order of doing so, it would be to my sole discretion which job to attend to first. But I will dedicate one week to this free projects. As many that I can optimise in that time, so be it.

Do not drop links here since I think it is against the rule. Just mention your website and I will do the needful and get back to you as soon as possible.

Happy Ramadan!

Re: I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:32pm On May 13, 2021
See my own...Valentine202dot.net

1 Like

Re: I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google by Bigajeff(m): 8:42pm On May 13, 2021
Naijafans dot com direct link on my signature
Re: I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google by IamNumeroUno: 11:14pm On May 13, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Alright, I will check your site and get back to you.
Re: I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google by IamNumeroUno: 11:14pm On May 13, 2021
Bigajeff:
I will check your site and get back to you.
Re: I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google by Emeka71(m): 11:26pm On May 13, 2021
Good move.

1 Like

Re: I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google by IamNumeroUno: 1:07am On May 14, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

First of all, congratulations that your site and pages have been Indexed.

Check the screenshots and see the order of ranking of your pages.

Each rank position speaks about the value Google places on such page.

1. You need to install Grammarly to your browser. There is a Chrome Extension file for it. That would help you check grammatical and typographical errors.
2. You will need to place a _NOINDEX tag on private pages like Login, Gallery and maybe contact.
3. You need to create timeless pages and contents.
4. Link your articles between each other.
5. You need to consider Pagination or infinite scroll. A news site must have one of the two.
6. You must try to among the first to publish news that have the potential to draw attention. “Strike while the iron is hot” applies to news like nothing else. You have to act quickly, or other sites will report first and steal your audience.
7. Take advantages of social media. I can't over emphasize this enough. Create social handles with all the socials you can think of. Post just two or three lines of the news and copy/paste the link from that article, It would automatically direct users to you page. If you follow social media trick, you could get 25% of your traffic from social media. I have attached here the best times to share your news to the major social media we have.

I also attached your site ranking order.

Lastly, submit your website Google News, if you have not already done that.

Follow the steps above first. Let me know if you encounter any challenge resulting from my recommendations above.

When you do all these, then we can talk about optimising your H1-H4 tags and meta tags.

I hope this helps you.

P.S, avoid duplicate contents like a plague, Google filters out plagiarized content from its search results; if your articles aren’t original, users might never find them organically.

Good luck.

Re: I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google by opalu: 5:49am On May 14, 2021
Thank you oo. This is my own:

daystarshelterDOTcom
Re: I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google by Ablemax(m): 6:38am On May 14, 2021
I'm interested but......this is too good to be true....
Re: I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google by IamNumeroUno: 8:31am On May 14, 2021
opalu:

daystarshelterDOTcom

I will check and get back to you.
Re: I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google by IamNumeroUno: 8:34am On May 14, 2021
Ablemax:
I'm interested but......this is too good to be true....

Believe it or not, but I'm doing this out of my Church mind shaa.

I don start my own giveaways in anticipated celebration of our champions league trophy win over Chelsea.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google by Ablemax(m): 8:35am On May 14, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

Believe it or not, but I'm doing this out of my Church mind shaa.

I don start my own giveaways in anticipated celebration of our champions league trophy win over Chelsea.

grin grin grin grin

Oya let's get started na
Re: I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google by IamNumeroUno: 8:36am On May 14, 2021
opalu:

daystarshelterDOTcom

Check the solutions I proffered to Val above and implement as many as many as may be peculiar to your niche, while I take a closer look at your website.
Re: I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google by IamNumeroUno: 8:37am On May 14, 2021
Bigajeff:

Check the solutions I proffered to Val above and implement as many as many as may be peculiar to your niche, while I take a closer look at your website.
Re: I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google by IamNumeroUno: 8:40am On May 14, 2021
Ablemax:

Oya let's get started na

You mean the tutorials or optimising your website?

The tutorials won't be free, however, very affordable and enjoyable.

I want to get a minimum of five people who are interested to take this huge step in their careers, then I will create a befitting platform for us to commence classes.
Re: I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google by IamNumeroUno: 8:51am On May 14, 2021
We're almost there. Four persons have indicated interest to learn already.

Once the fifth person indicates the interest, I will then consider creating a suitable platform for us.

After each class, there would be assignments, real life practicals. By the time you round up the course, you would've have become an SEO expert.

Then you would create your LinkedIn profile and take the LinkedIn SEO exam for the SEO badge.

It would be fun, relatively fun.
Re: I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google by IamNumeroUno: 12:15pm On May 14, 2021
Hullabaloon:

Can you recommend where I'll get tutorials for the bolded. I'm a content writer too but want to diversify my services to the bolded.

Send me a message on WhatsApp.

Here is what you get for FREE in the course of the training.
1. Step-by-step guide to create a Wordpress website with N00.00 (If you do not already have a website). You will need the website for your practicals in the course of the training.
2. Free materials to guide you.
The training itself is not free. You have to pay something to value the knowledge. But I can assure you that my aim is not to make profit but to impact on you the knowledge of SEO and help you get remote jobs.

It will cost you close to nothing, compared to jobs you will get from this knowledge.

Check the image for my contact.

Re: I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google by IamNumeroUno: 12:19pm On May 14, 2021
Waaaaat:
Im interested in learning SEO, SERP ranking, site map. How do I contact you?

1. Step-by-step guide to create a Wordpress website with N00.00 (If you do not already have a website). You will need the website for your practicals in the course of the training.
The training itself is not free. You have to pay something to value the knowledge. But I can assure you that my aim is not to make profit but to impact on you the knowledge of SEO and help you get remote jobs.

It will cost you close to nothing, compared to jobs you will get from this knowledge.

Re: I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google by IamNumeroUno: 12:21pm On May 14, 2021
Ablemax:

Oya let's get started na

Re: I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google by IamNumeroUno: 12:23pm On May 14, 2021
Genesils:
Hi, I'd like to be a part of this. Thanks.

Re: I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google by IamNumeroUno: 12:26pm On May 14, 2021
Mumjayden:

Good day sir, please i will love to be part of this seo class if there is still space. I do not have any background in I.T but I am a fast learner.

Re: I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google by IamNumeroUno: 12:30pm On May 14, 2021
olaleke2:

Interested...

Re: I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google by IamNumeroUno: 12:33pm On May 14, 2021
Vivonose:
Am interested too

Check the image above for my contact.

1 Like

Re: I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google by IamNumeroUno: 12:59pm On May 14, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

I will check your site and get back to you.

I checked your website and I must confess, it is highly complex.

You have too many tags and that makes it complex for ''Spiders'' to decided which to crawl, considering that each is focused on diverse topics.

I know you wanted to structure your website like nairaland, but nairaland has limited tags, Just H1-H4.

Take for instance, Nairaland has three main Tags: General, Entertainment and Science/Technology.
The topics on front page are redirects from the sub pages under the tags listed above. When you click on any news on the front page, it sends you to the right section.

I recommend you redesign your sites architechture and limit the ags. Let me know if you will like some recommendations.
Re: I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google by Hullabaloon: 11:36pm On May 14, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

OK bro. Sure will.
Re: I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:04am On May 16, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

First of all, congratulations that your site and pages have been Indexed.

Check the screenshots and see the order of ranking of your pages.

Each rank position speaks about the value Google places on such page.

1. You need to install Grammarly to your browser. There is a Chrome Extension file for it. That would help you check grammatical and typographical errors.
2. You will need to place a _NOINDEX tag on private pages like Login, Gallery and maybe contact.
3. You need to create timeless pages and contents.
4. Link your articles between each other.
5. You need to consider Pagination or infinite scroll. A news site must have one of the two.
6. You must try to among the first to publish news that have the potential to draw attention. “Strike while the iron is hot” applies to news like nothing else. You have to act quickly, or other sites will report first and steal your audience.
7. Take advantages of social media. I can't over emphasize this enough. Create social handles with all the socials you can think of. Post just two or three lines of the news and copy/paste the link from that article, It would automatically direct users to you page. If you follow social media trick, you could get 25% of your traffic from social media. I have attached here the best times to share your news to the major social media we have.

I also attached your site ranking order.

Lastly, submit your website Google News, if you have not already done that.

Follow the steps above first. Let me know if you encounter any challenge resulting from my recommendations above.

When you do all these, then we can talk about optimising your H1-H4 tags and meta tags.

I hope this helps you.

P.S, avoid duplicate contents like a plague, Google filters out plagiarized content from its search results; if your articles aren’t original, users might never find them organically.

Good luck.

Thank you so much for the advice and recommendations. .I will apply them immediately. Whatsapp me let me join your class 0.9.0.6.2.1.5.2.3.2.7
Re: I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google by miraculousGod(m): 3:03pm On May 16, 2021
IamNumeroUno:
In the Spirit of Ramadan(I not a Muslim though), I have decided to help fellow Nairaland members get their blogs and websites published on Search Engine Results Pages, SERPs for free.

No hidden charges, no compensation whatsoever, none that I will ask anyways.

I will only need to be acknowledged on the footer of your pages and links to my blog.

Here is my Strategy:

1. I will check if your website has been crawled and the major pages indexed by mostly Google.
2. Then I will assess your website to confirm its position on Google's Result Pages.
2. I will carry out Keywords search to establish your niches and analyse the keywords that help your competitors rank better than you at the moment. It is important that we understand the keywords that have helped your competitors rank better than you and then employ the "10x" policy by trying to make your contents ten times better.

3. I will also do an On-Page Optimization, submit Sitemaps of pages that have not been crawled and create Anchor links where necessary.

For some cases, I will simply do the analysis and advise accordingly, for others, I will create pages with a list of keywords we would gather in the course of analysis.

Please note that for this offer, I will only work on Wordpress websites and will have no established order of doing so, it would be to my sole discretion which job to attend to first. But I will dedicate one week to this free projects. As many that I can optimise in that time, so be it.

Do not drop links here since I think it is against the rule. Just mention your website and I will do the needful and get back to you as soon as possible.

Happy Ramadan!
pls add me to your class 09031101256
Re: I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google by IamNumeroUno: 1:08pm On May 21, 2021
Offer is still on
Re: I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google by ogaprime(m): 10:59am On May 22, 2021
IamNumeroUno:
Offer is still on

Hello sir, my website is bootstrap based and not wordpress. You said you will work on wordpress and i know its same meta tags. What can be done differently. Thanks...
Re: I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google by IamNumeroUno: 1:22pm On May 22, 2021
ogaprime:

Hello sir, my website is bootstrap based and not wordpress. You said you will work on wordpress and i know its same meta tags. What can be done differently. Thanks...

What is the url?
Re: I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google by TwitAppy: 5:26pm On May 23, 2021
Mine is twitappy.com please do mine

1 Like

Re: I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google by ogaprime(m): 3:38pm On May 24, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

What is the url?

ourwork.com.ng

Thanks sir...

(1) (Reply)

Free Website Creation Tips And Articles - Dont Miss It / E-business Nigeria Www.e-bizads.com / Www.broadmixtv.com your Thoughts About The Design And Graphix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.