Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Teeth Whitening: Share Your Experience - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Teeth Whitening: Share Your Experience (58576 Views)

Coronavirus: Share Your Experience Staying At Home / Share Your Experience(s) With Nigerian Doctors / Best Teeth Whitening Product In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teeth Whitening: Share Your Experience by sharpwriter(m): 11:20pm On May 14, 2021
truthsayer009:

Even me i don't like myself with yellow teeth.
Hmmmn... It is well. My own belief is that teeth should be washed once in a while.

I don't know if it is same as whitening procedure (dentists should correct me if I'm wrong).

We've eaten many things over the years from childhood to adult. Then hidden plaques behind the teeth and those corner corner premolars and molars.

This washing if not white is a way of practicing good oral hygiene.
Re: Teeth Whitening: Share Your Experience by Asunita: 1:36am On May 15, 2021
Werey grin grin
unity004:
grin grin abeg someone should recommend a dental clinic for me around lekki toll gate
Re: Teeth Whitening: Share Your Experience by Heartmender1: 7:40am On May 15, 2021
Anyone with ideal of where i can whitening my eyes, I neva smoke but i don't like how my eyes take brown
Re: Teeth Whitening: Share Your Experience by Drella(m): 8:08pm On May 15, 2021
Heartmender1:
Anyone with ideal of where i can whitening my eyes, I neva smoke but i don't like how my eyes take brown

Don't try it.

Only few opthalmologists have experience on that.
The others go just use your eye practice.

4 Likes

Re: Teeth Whitening: Share Your Experience by smasher1(m): 12:41am On May 17, 2021
Jeux:
Please for those people that had undergone the process of whitening your teeth, please share your experience with us. What’s the process like ?

I did mine last month for N10,000. While my teeth didn't whiten, it removed the decay on my teeth, stopped the halitosis/bad breath I had for over a decade.
Recommendation: Everyone should do it especially if you are above 30 years. You'll be glad you did. Even if you didn't see the impact, it's worth the effort and it works.

2 Likes

Re: Teeth Whitening: Share Your Experience by femi1743: 10:38am On May 17, 2021
I think what you did was scaling and polishing

smasher1:

I did mine last month for N10,000. While my teeth didn't whiten, it removed the decay on my teeth, stopped the halitosis/bad breath I had for over a decade.
Recommendation: Everyone should do it especially if you are above 30 years. You'll be glad you did. Even if you didn't see the impact, it's worth the effort and it works.
Re: Teeth Whitening: Share Your Experience by Drella(m): 3:08pm On May 17, 2021
smasher1:

Private hospital?
Re: Teeth Whitening: Share Your Experience by smasher1(m): 3:34pm On May 17, 2021
Drella:

Private hospital?

Yes
Re: Teeth Whitening: Share Your Experience by smasher1(m): 3:35pm On May 17, 2021
femi1743:
I think what you did was scaling and polishing

They didn't call it that. They said it's teeth washing
Re: Teeth Whitening: Share Your Experience by Crownfit2018: 4:11pm On May 21, 2021
[quote author=Drella post=101693384]

HOW I CURE MY 15YEARS OF TOOTHACHE PERMANENTLY

I battled with toothache for more than 15years, I refused going for removal because as a Microbiologist I know the microbe lives in the gum and not in the affected tooth.

It went as bad as having holes in my teeth, this really dealt with me during my days in FUTO as I was a regular visitor OMFFUTO medicals and almost missed my bio 101 test. Ijeoma Doris can attest to this fact.

I spent so much on drugs and mouth wash of different types, I had to go hungry some days just to meet up with my tooth bills, it was that bad.

August 2019, I was on call with my good friend Ndubuisi Collins, it happened I was having severe toothache that very day and was not lively as usual.

He asked and I told him it was the toothache issue and he told me about this product.These were his exact words "Ujunwa there's this product I bought recently from online , i think you should try it, e no be like others wey after some hours the mint go comot for your mouth, you wey dey brush two times you go know as e go be" he said so many things about the product.

He convinced me, I decided to try it because Collins wey I know no fit hype anyhow product.

That was how I gradually said goodbye to toothache even with the holes in my teeth. encounter.

Over to you, how bad is your toothache? Have you removed your teeth or filled it and still no change? Do you spend heavily on mouth wash because of the pains? Do you know anyone one

I have a tested and trusted solution for you, you can never go wrong with it.

I simply recommend this product .Don't be in pain when you can find a permanent cure

https://www.crownfithaircare.com/welcome-tooth/#
Re: Teeth Whitening: Share Your Experience by Crownfit2018: 4:14pm On May 21, 2021
[quote author=Asunita HOW I CURE MY 15YEARS OF TOOTHACHE PERMANENTLY

I battled with toothache for more than 15years, I refused going for removal because as a Microbiologist I know the microbe lives in the gum and not in the affected tooth.

It went as bad as having holes in my teeth, this really dealt with me during my days in FUTO as I was a regular visitor OMFFUTO medicals and almost missed my bio 101 test. Ijeoma Doris can attest to this fact.

I spent so much on drugs and mouth wash of different types, I had to go hungry some days just to meet up with my tooth bills, it was that bad.

August 2019, I was on call with my good friend Ndubuisi Collins, it happened I was having severe toothache that very day and was not lively as usual.

He asked and I told him it was the toothache issue and he told me about this product.These were his exact words "Ujunwa there's this product I bought recently from online , i think you should try it, e no be like others wey after some hours the mint go comot for your mouth, you wey dey brush two times you go know as e go be" he said so many things about the product.

He convinced me, I decided to try it because Collins wey I know no fit hype anyhow product.

That was how I gradually said goodbye to toothache even with the holes in my teeth. encounter.

Over to you, how bad is your toothache? Have you removed your teeth or filled it and still no change? Do you spend heavily on mouth wash because of the pains? Do you know anyone one

I have a tested and trusted solution for you, you can never go wrong with it.

I simply recommend this product .Don't be in pain when you can find a permanent cure

https://www.crownfithaircare.com/welcome-tooth/# grin grin [/quote]
Re: Teeth Whitening: Share Your Experience by degenuine1(m): 2:36pm On May 24, 2021
Re: Teeth Whitening: Share Your Experience by Obainooo(m): 2:19pm On May 31, 2022
I'm just reading about Efero teeth whitening product, please has any body used it or know about it, I want reviews[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Teeth Whitening: Share Your Experience by Excel70: 11:51am On Nov 08, 2022
qtguru:
I did teeth whitening it worked , my teeth was really white but I still was engaged in blazing but it does work and you can maintain it, but it's costly mine was 60k lasted for a long while
Can you recommend where you for it
Was there any sensitivity or side effect?
Re: Teeth Whitening: Share Your Experience by qtguru(m): 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
Excel70:

Can you recommend where you for it
Was there any sensitivity or side effect?

Signature Smiles Clinic, yeah felt a bit of pain in my tooth, especially with cold water
Re: Teeth Whitening: Share Your Experience by Excel70: 4:45am On Nov 10, 2022
qtguru:

Signature Smiles Clinic, yeah felt a bit of pain in my tooth, especially with cold water
Thank you very much.
Re: Teeth Whitening: Share Your Experience by chielozonam(f): 11:17am On Jun 20, 2023
Please who can recommend a dental hospital in Enugu where I can do tooth veneer.
Re: Teeth Whitening: Share Your Experience by Exceed15: 12:59pm On Apr 25
post=101679637:
As long as you go to a good dentist, teeth whitening is safe, effective.
In most cases, it is worth the extra cost to visit the dentist to get long-lasting, safe results.
Yes, teeth whitening is very safe when done correctly....
Madam Ngo of @[b][/b] can testify.

Why lips com look lighter than old pics too.. editing.. una well-done

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) / 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty / Man Taking His Bath On Lekki Epe Expressway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.