Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

‘she Sneaks Out Of The Room In The Middle Of The Night’ – Actor, Williams Uchemb - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘she Sneaks Out Of The Room In The Middle Of The Night’ – Actor, Williams Uchemb (4040 Views)

"My Own Fans Na To Dey Beg Me Money Morning Till Night"- Actor Yul Edochie / Kizz Daniel And His Crew Park Their Cars And Dance In The Middle Of The Road / "Child Actor" Williams Uchemba Wows In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘she Sneaks Out Of The Room In The Middle Of The Night’ – Actor, Williams Uchemb by yanga24(m): 9:23pm On May 13, 2021
Williams Uchemba Exposes His Wife of some of the things his wife does in their home.

According to Williams, his wife sneaks out of the room in the middle of the night to pray for him.

In what looks like an appreciation post, Williams said he is surprised at the level of impact that his wife has made in his life just a few months after their wedding. Williams Uchemba Exposes His Wife

Williams Uchemba Exposes His Wife – In his words;
“There are two sets of people that made MAMBAS DIAMOND a success, first group of people are the Casts and Crews that gave MD their, and the second group of people are the ones I like to refer to as the underground and background powerhouse and one of them is my wife.
Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/williams-uchemba-exposes-his-wife

Re: ‘she Sneaks Out Of The Room In The Middle Of The Night’ – Actor, Williams Uchemb by Heavensent1: 9:24pm On May 13, 2021
Are you sure?
Re: ‘she Sneaks Out Of The Room In The Middle Of The Night’ – Actor, Williams Uchemb by habsydiamond(m): 9:39pm On May 13, 2021
Sneak out of ur bedroom to pray looks fishy if I may say.... Sneaking out does not indicate something good oo.. No worry, u face go soon clear...

3 Likes

Re: ‘she Sneaks Out Of The Room In The Middle Of The Night’ – Actor, Williams Uchemb by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:54pm On May 13, 2021
habsydiamond:
Sneak out of ur bedroom to pray looks fishy if I may say.... Sneaking out does not indicate something good oo.. No worry, u face go soon clear...
Erase that thought from ur mind
Re: ‘she Sneaks Out Of The Room In The Middle Of The Night’ – Actor, Williams Uchemb by habsydiamond(m): 10:00pm On May 13, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Erase that thought from ur mind
OK I don erase am

1 Like

Re: ‘she Sneaks Out Of The Room In The Middle Of The Night’ – Actor, Williams Uchemb by Randy100: 10:59pm On May 13, 2021
Story

1 Like

Re: ‘she Sneaks Out Of The Room In The Middle Of The Night’ – Actor, Williams Uchemb by MajesticKris: 11:55pm On May 13, 2021
Women are so mysterious!! If she really loves you, she will wake u, up to pray... Talking from experience, not minding how tired you are.. that's for THE church girls ohh...

Then the ones ,that are pretending to be church girls are the one's who likes doing stuffs, in secret...
Re: ‘she Sneaks Out Of The Room In The Middle Of The Night’ – Actor, Williams Uchemb by maiquel: 12:05am On May 14, 2021
Na lie
Re: ‘she Sneaks Out Of The Room In The Middle Of The Night’ – Actor, Williams Uchemb by Nobody: 12:14am On May 14, 2021
chai! my guy don enter one chance oo

1 Like

Re: ‘she Sneaks Out Of The Room In The Middle Of The Night’ – Actor, Williams Uchemb by femi4: 8:21am On May 14, 2021
Couple that prays together...stays together

She should stop praying alone
Re: ‘she Sneaks Out Of The Room In The Middle Of The Night’ – Actor, Williams Uchemb by Henrodah(m): 9:39am On May 14, 2021
Do anybody actually find this guy funny? That useless SLAY movie broke the camels back for me.

1 Like

Re: ‘she Sneaks Out Of The Room In The Middle Of The Night’ – Actor, Williams Uchemb by Eryyy92: 9:53am On May 14, 2021
Why the wife get muscles
Ahbi she dey sneak out to go gym too?
Re: ‘she Sneaks Out Of The Room In The Middle Of The Night’ – Actor, Williams Uchemb by cassidy1996(m): 12:40pm On May 14, 2021
Henrodah:
Do anybody actually find this guy funny? That useless SLAY movie broke the camels back for me.
he's not funny at all
Re: ‘she Sneaks Out Of The Room In The Middle Of The Night’ – Actor, Williams Uchemb by duduade: 3:03pm On May 14, 2021
We will be waiting
Re: ‘she Sneaks Out Of The Room In The Middle Of The Night’ – Actor, Williams Uchemb by Henrodah(m): 8:58am On May 15, 2021
cassidy1996:
he's not funny at all

Thank you my brother.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BBA Winner Dillish Gets Brand New Car As Birthday Gift From Boo (photos) / Davido’s Ex Girlfriend Nish Kards Releases New Raunchy Photos / Top5 Hollywood Lookalike Actors Part 1 (male)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.