Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Kaduna NLC To Go On Strike, Says 20,000 Workers Have Not Been Paid April Wages - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna NLC To Go On Strike, Says 20,000 Workers Have Not Been Paid April Wages (6036 Views)

Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs / Govs Who Have Paid April Salary As At Today 24/04/2020 / Exposed: How Ayade Paid April And May Salary Without Allocation For April And Ma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna NLC To Go On Strike, Says 20,000 Workers Have Not Been Paid April Wages by blinking001(m): 7:14am On May 14, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Kaduna NLC To Go On Strike, Says 20,000 Workers Have Not Been Paid April Wages by airminem(f): 7:15am On May 14, 2021
NLC, El rufai dey gbesh Hadiza bala. No disturb dem. Remember say fulanis like gbenching just like malu
Re: Kaduna NLC To Go On Strike, Says 20,000 Workers Have Not Been Paid April Wages by Nobody: 7:17am On May 14, 2021
Honestly I don't understand why northern states are poor honestly ...u have land. U have cheap labour. ..it's crazy honestly

Kaduna government can bring out 200,000 hectares a year and it won't affect the state it's sad really ... ginger planted on 200k hectares is worth over 1 trillion

1 Like

Re: Kaduna NLC To Go On Strike, Says 20,000 Workers Have Not Been Paid April Wages by sirqeeboi(m): 7:23am On May 14, 2021
Those that weren't paid salaries are teachers that were laid of cos they are not fit for the job.
and the State did a new recruitment exercise for new ones and the process has been fair enough from qualifications to Cbt to interview and waiting of the successful applicants list.
I do know why nlc is going on strike for them.
Re: Kaduna NLC To Go On Strike, Says 20,000 Workers Have Not Been Paid April Wages by babsthegreat: 7:31am On May 14, 2021
This El-Rufai keep messing up
Re: Kaduna NLC To Go On Strike, Says 20,000 Workers Have Not Been Paid April Wages by Wapchrist1(m): 7:33am On May 14, 2021
Strike is not good !!!
Call me for Genuine Japanese spare parts and accessories
Re: Kaduna NLC To Go On Strike, Says 20,000 Workers Have Not Been Paid April Wages by Amankalizer(m): 7:46am On May 14, 2021
Come to think of ABSU workers. 9 good months of no salary as we speak.
Re: Kaduna NLC To Go On Strike, Says 20,000 Workers Have Not Been Paid April Wages by Nobody: 8:03am On May 14, 2021
Devil has not paid some workers salaries since march this year, excuse: verification.
Re: Kaduna NLC To Go On Strike, Says 20,000 Workers Have Not Been Paid April Wages by Nobody: 8:04am On May 14, 2021
Amankalizer:
Come to think of ABSU workers. 9 good months of no salary as we speak.

Wonder why they still go to class, I hear sorting is now 50k per course.
Re: Kaduna NLC To Go On Strike, Says 20,000 Workers Have Not Been Paid April Wages by jaytee01(m): 9:00am On May 14, 2021
And that ethnic bigot will still come out to mention other governors for owing salaries.

Stupid midget!
Re: Kaduna NLC To Go On Strike, Says 20,000 Workers Have Not Been Paid April Wages by eazyduzit: 9:08am On May 14, 2021
sweetkev:
Stupid people. Go on strike just because of one month salary. undecided

So one month is "JUST"?With the killing, Kidnapping and high price of food commodities in market in Kaduna you're here opening your stupid mouth WAAAAAAAH! 5to vomit trash.Indeed, you're Akuya.
Re: Kaduna NLC To Go On Strike, Says 20,000 Workers Have Not Been Paid April Wages by eazyduzit: 9:12am On May 14, 2021
sirqeeboi:
Those that weren't paid salaries are teachers that were laid of cos they are not fit for the job.
and the State did a new recruitment exercise for new ones and the process has been fair enough from qualifications to Cbt to interview and waiting of the successful applicants list.
I do know why nlc is going on strike for them.

Some of us that works with the state civil service in Kaduna have not been paid our April salary,some received half their salary while many are still not paid.I am one among many.
Re: Kaduna NLC To Go On Strike, Says 20,000 Workers Have Not Been Paid April Wages by koolguy88(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2021
Can we recall these statements?
Nigerian politicians will not kill us.

Re: Kaduna NLC To Go On Strike, Says 20,000 Workers Have Not Been Paid April Wages by Strech(m): 11:11am On May 14, 2021
airminem:
NLC, El rufai dey gbesh Hadiza bala. No disturb dem. Remember say fulanis like gbenching just like malu
e be like say Mali guy don do you strong thing before!
Re: Kaduna NLC To Go On Strike, Says 20,000 Workers Have Not Been Paid April Wages by goldfish27(m): 11:45am On May 14, 2021
we recall this statement some months back

Re: Kaduna NLC To Go On Strike, Says 20,000 Workers Have Not Been Paid April Wages by kabillionaire(m): 11:46am On May 14, 2021
Just imagine who was bad-mouthing Gov. Ortom.
Re: Kaduna NLC To Go On Strike, Says 20,000 Workers Have Not Been Paid April Wages by kabillionaire(m): 12:09pm On May 14, 2021
jumper524:
while I don't support oweing people their rightfully wages.
I think alot of governor's needs to be sacked before el-rufai.
I mean 20,000 people meaning not all civil servant in the state are being owed last month salary.
If the state are going on strike for just last month salary arrears, then the state workers dey enjoy wella.
They are used to being payed early.
How about we talk about Ortom of benue??
Talk wetin you sabi,
did you even read the post at all?
what about the people he has been sacking en masse?
Re: Kaduna NLC To Go On Strike, Says 20,000 Workers Have Not Been Paid April Wages by airminem(f): 12:14pm On May 14, 2021
Strech:
e be like say Mali guy don do you strong thing before!
'Malu' means 'cow'
Re: Kaduna NLC To Go On Strike, Says 20,000 Workers Have Not Been Paid April Wages by Kingbaba47: 1:35pm On May 14, 2021
April wages and you guys are complaining So those since last year nko,they should kill themselves abi
Re: Kaduna NLC To Go On Strike, Says 20,000 Workers Have Not Been Paid April Wages by millionboi(m): 5:07pm On May 14, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
grin what is NLC again ,are they still in existence? Abi they're Just Ranting
see meme

Na u thy carry so?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Recalls How Gov Abiodun's Dad Lived A Fulfilled Life / Breaking! 19 Yr Old Lady Stoned To Death! / Bye-Elections: APC Pegs Senatorial Forms At N20m, Reps N10m, State Assembly N2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.