Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Serious-minded Writers Needed! SERIOUS MINDED!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Serious-minded Writers Needed! SERIOUS MINDED!!! (171 Views)

Business Opportunity For The Serious Minded Only / Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" / Serious Minded People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious-minded Writers Needed! SERIOUS MINDED!!! by undisputed102: 10:56pm On May 13, 2021
Hello folks, I am in search of serious-minded writers to join my team.
Please, do not attempt to apply to join my team if you can't write well. Please, please, and please.
I need good writers who are creative and knowledgeable in delivering high-quality, SEO friendly, and engaging copies which may include:
Articles (any topic)
Product descriptions ( for e-commerce stores such as Amazon, shopify, etc.)
Bio(About us, about me pages) etc.

Instructions and deadline for each job will be duly communicated.

If you are interested, send me a Message @ isaacwalker1957@gmail.com, and I'll send you a link to my writer's group.

Rate/word is capped at N2 for now, but, writers selected based on the quality of their job will get a raise as we further work together....
Start sending your mails if you are okay with the terms, more information will be shared with those who are interested.
Thank you, and have a lovely day.

1 Like

Re: Serious-minded Writers Needed! SERIOUS MINDED!!! by danielinyang(m): 1:57am On May 14, 2021
am interested i'm a blogger and CEO of biblebasis.com i will write a plagiarism free and grammar error free plus SEO optimized article you can message me for samples my email is support@biblebasis.com or whatsapp/call 09018066418 thank you
Re: Serious-minded Writers Needed! SERIOUS MINDED!!! by undisputed102: 11:29am On May 14, 2021
Thanks everyone. I got 3 writers already from here that I am now working with. I will update the thread in the future if there is any need to get other writers for bulky jobs.
Stay blessed.
Re: Serious-minded Writers Needed! SERIOUS MINDED!!! by danielinyang(m): 11:55am On May 14, 2021
undisputed102:
Thanks everyone. I got 3 writers already from here that I am now working with. I will update the thread in the future if there is any need to get other writers for bulky jobs.
Stay blessed.

Boss so u can't Cary me along?

(1) (Reply)

Dell Inspiron 14//320gb//ram 4gb//intel Corei5 / Get In Here If You Are Into Human And Synthetic Fibre Hair Business & Sales. / 10hours Daily? What Will You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.