Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation (22732 Views)

Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events / Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians / Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation by ArewaNightmare: 7:15am On May 14, 2021
grin Criminals sueing someone for defamation bcuz we celebrate looters of our economy and go after crumbs once they dangle it in our faces #SHAME

4 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation by ProfAmaben(m): 7:21am On May 14, 2021
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
I knew his direct reference to Akpabio was political...as he (David) is a core PDP and Atiku supporter..He should have stayed with his investigative article without veering off to malign his political opponents..

Good one Akpabio..
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation by I888(m): 7:22am On May 14, 2021
seunmsg:

I don’t even have a problem with how he arrived at all the possible angles to the murder. He did a great job by opening up leads that could be further investigated.

When such crime occur in saner climes, they don’t just close the case after arresting or killing the major culprit. They investigate thoroughly to determine if he’s acting alone or working with others.

However, Nigerians must realize that David’s work is not conclusive. There is still no credible evidence linking Kufre, Akpabio, the LGA chairman, DPO, and the NGO to the murder. All the angles he came up with are speculative for now and not facts. Investigators will still need to work very hard to determine if the people mentioned by David truly have a hand in the murder. Until credible evidence have been gathered, those mentioned deserves the benefit of doubt. The social media mob must stop the social media lynching that is currently going on.

Hope you know it wasn't just true caller he used?

He has someone inside telecom industry that helped with name of those numbers. And because the lines were registered, their names showed up.

True caller can't show you what phone number called you na... David's teleco insider helped with that.

With the killers number, they were even able to know who called who. The traced the calls that killer received.

Finally, Kufre already released a PR that confirmed that David was right that he has a contact with the killer.

13 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation by Nobody: 7:24am On May 14, 2021
Esseite:
Well.... the truth would come out eventually..
in Nigeria? Nigeria has made statements like this false over time.
Re: Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation by careytommy37(m): 7:25am On May 14, 2021
The fact Hundeyin is challenging Akpabio to sue means he has an ace up his sleeve.
He hasn't show all his cards yet.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation by mofedamijo(m): 7:28am On May 14, 2021
seunmsg:

So, how’s what you said different from what I said?

Lol..... Look at you.... You think these guyz here understand English

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation by yahmohy27: 7:29am On May 14, 2021
seunmsg:

So, how’s what you said different from what I said?
I tire ooo
Re: Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation by WaffenSS(m): 7:30am On May 14, 2021
FarahAideed:
If I talk now emotional people will attack me ...how can you use True caller and that very unreliable cell tower locator to form the fulcrum of your investigative journalism .

Exactly

In True Caller you can edit any name to whatever you want.

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation by patrickmuf(m): 7:31am On May 14, 2021
Penguin2:
It’s been back to back own goal for Akpabio since he joined APC.

David Hundeyin should not cower, maybe he will burst a syndicate that deals in human parts using stupid NGO as cover while Akpabio is their political godfather with fat percentage after each successful deal.

The syndicate are probably the ones that has been sending the boy, who’s now in police custody, to kill those innocent girls, harvest their organs and bury them in shallow graves.

Please you guys should just stop it, CCRN (Center for Clinical Care and Research in Nigeria) is an NGO who just entered Akwa Ibom last year or thereabout, they're implementing the USAID funded ICHSSA 1 project, an OVC focused intervention in Akwa Ibom and Cross River State...Stop dragging their name into rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation by Nobody: 7:32am On May 14, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
I knew his direct reference to Akpabio was political...as he (David) is a core PDP and Atiku supporter..He should have stayed with his investigative article without veering off to malign his political opponents..

Good one Akpabio..
Everything is politics in this useless thing eyes. So if someone in Apc commits crime, someone in PDP that has the evidence to expose him should not do so cuz he is in opposition. You can be mistaken for a toilet cuz you are so full of shit.

19 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation by Wapchrist1(m): 7:32am On May 14, 2021
Please my Good people I sell Genuine Japanese spare parts and accessories
Re: Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation by anyaekekehinde(m): 7:35am On May 14, 2021
WaffenSS:

Exactly

In True Caller you can edit any name to whatever you want.

But one of the people mentioned, that Kufre guy, has confirmed that he had links with the Akpan Guy now.

Moreover, you read David's piece carefully, you will know he also had an insider in the Telecoms industry that leaked the contacts to him

3 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation by omonnakoda: 7:41am On May 14, 2021
It is an established fact of Nigerian Jurisprudence that if you don't have a good name in the first place you cannot be defamed

So the court case should be interesting. I look forward to it

4 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation by UTAN28(m): 7:42am On May 14, 2021
Very guilty a senator
Re: Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation by Doxkelly1(m): 7:44am On May 14, 2021
The governor (former), should simply clear himself and assist in fishing out the perpetrators and sponsors of this evil. Not to sue someone who is making a constructive instigation that will root out from core.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation by jamace(m): 7:48am On May 14, 2021
careytommy37:
The fact Hundeyin is challenging Akpabio to sue means he has an ace up his sleeve.
He hasn't show all his cards yet
You are right.
David is loaded with information - facts and figures, but he is cautious not to release all at the same time for various reasons.

May the blood of the slain innocents find justice.

12 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation by seunmsg(m): 7:53am On May 14, 2021
I888:

He has someone inside telecom industry that helped with name of those numbers. And because the lines were registered, their names showed up.

True caller can't show you what phone number called you na... David's teleco insider helped with that.

With the killers number, they were even able to know who called who. The traced the calls that killer received.

Finally, Kufre already released a PR that confirmed that David was right that he has a contact with the killer.

So, what’s your point exactly?
Re: Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation by mudiana(m): 7:56am On May 14, 2021
blinking001:
Godswill Akpabuyo just made me proud, I'm glad he sued that overfed boy. Nonsense.
Y'all should be careful with the way you defame peoples names on this forum oh especially our lovely Daddy President. He needs our prayers and love not curses upon curses. Haba na
na Ogun go kee Una president.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation by fashrola(m): 7:58am On May 14, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

Good one Akpabio..

Everything to you is always political ...... How much is your monthly stipends? undecided

Try get SENSE even it's for a day

4 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation by PAWG(m): 8:00am On May 14, 2021
The letter was addressed through Business day not to them, obviously he has friends or people there, since his address is unknown. DAVID’s LAST TWEET WAS LAME and childish - honestly speaking

I’m as much as I applaud his investigative work, he went too far by taking it upon himself to indict the senator and his wife without proof (reasonable people will know what I mean).

The emotional masses feed on conspiracy theories hence, when stuff like this happens people always love politicians to take the fall.

I’ve read about serial killers and watched documentaries on them, majority of times they act on their own.

I wonder where the link to rituals and organ smuggling came from.

I just wonder and hope David Hundeyin really knows what he’s doing, and has hard facts.

I heard Ini Umoren has been buried, the question is: were any of her body parts missing or mutilated?

I trust Nigerians too, if the senator and his wife stay silent, they take the silence as culpability angry

BTW R.I.P. young soul

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation by fashrola(m): 8:01am On May 14, 2021
Nashoji:
Everything is politics in this useless thing eyes. So if someone in Apc commits crime, someone in PDP that has the evidence to expose him should not do so cuz he is in opposition. You can be mistaken for a toilet cuz you are so full of shit.

You dey mind that jobless Politician e-begger
Re: Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation by Lagoon0: 8:01am On May 14, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

Good one Akpabio..
Your comment on here must include political parties. Plz get a better job.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation by BruncleZuma: 8:04am On May 14, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation by Chambez: 8:06am On May 14, 2021
That David is not who you people think.. He will certainly mess himself.. There are things he just tweet without proper investigation and he will just poop out like a poo.. I just tweet him to make proper investigation about ipob matter before writing that is a very sensitive matter.. That guy immediately block me from tweeter..ipob is an idealogy of every Igbo ethnic and you can't fight it weapon..

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation by bjtinz: 8:09am On May 14, 2021
jamace:
You are right.
David is loaded with information - facts and figures, but he is cautious not to release all at the same time for various reasons.

May the blood of the slain innocents find justice.

Facts and figure my left ball. Hes accused all and sundry already.
Re: Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation by BrutusOj(m): 8:09am On May 14, 2021
I888:

The David guy is so confident and I guess he might even have an audio of one of their calls and still waiting for the right time to expose them further. Back end quality assurance of telecom got assess to full call records.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation by Chambez: 8:10am On May 14, 2021
This guy is immature and very childish.. He blocked me because I was telling him to make proper investigation before popping out.. He is a shithole.. I wish I am pantami or akpabio I will deal with him.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation by PAWG(m): 8:10am On May 14, 2021
Penguin2:
It’s been back to back own goal for Akpabio since he joined APC.

David Hundeyin should not cower, maybe he will burst a syndicate that deals in human parts using stupid NGO as cover while Akpabio is their political godfather with fat percentage after each successful deal.

The syndicate are probably the ones that has been sending the boy, who’s now in police custody, to kill those innocent girls, harvest their organs and bury them in shallow graves.

…and if he doesn’t? Would you be there to shield him from the indictment that would follow?

Why do we always throw reason away and allow sentiments drive us. Cos you don’t like the senator or his sojourn to APC doesn’t mean you’ll ignore the smear campaign the journalists is running. Every sane person knows that the journalist implied that Akpabio and his wife are linked to the murder and deeper crimes.
Re: Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation by bjtinz: 8:11am On May 14, 2021
patrickmuf:
Please you guys should just stop it, CCRN (Center for Clinical Care and Research in Nigeria) is an NGO who just entered Akwa Ibom last year or thereabout, they're implementing the USAID funded ICHSSA 1 project, an OVC focused intervention in Akwa Ibom and Cross River State...Stop dragging their name into rubbish.

I wonder why CCCRN have not sued his @$$ yet.
Re: Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation by patrickmuf(m): 8:16am On May 14, 2021
bjtinz:

I wonder why CCCRN have not sued his @$$ yet.
It's just crazy seeing uninformed lots dragging CCRN into this whole thing...
Re: Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation by PAWG(m): 8:16am On May 14, 2021
Rebuke:
He should just get lost. Now I am beginning to have the feelings that this Akpabio guy isn't clean or totally unconnected to the killer guy.

The David guy should stand his ground and never give room for fear. This is just an attempt to cower the guy and force him to stop revealing things.

I hope his evidences are solid cos I’m at a loss here.

It’s normal for the masses to always back a commoner against a bigwig, regardless of whether the commoner is grasping as straws
Re: Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation by PAWG(m): 8:24am On May 14, 2021
BrutusOj:
The David guy is so confident and I guess he might even have an audio of one of their calls and still waiting for the right time to expose them further. Back end quality assurance of telecom got assess to full call records.

Hahahaha really, who paid for the storage? Well said like you have the facts. Except you’re being investigated or call customer service no one records your calls CHIEF ASSUMER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Freed 28 Students Of Baptist High School Kaduna Reunite With Parents (Video) / 5,000 Supporters Dump Kwankwanso / Senator Owie: "Buhari Needs To Be Impeached Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.