Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Still Not Sure Whether To Use Piggyvest Or Not? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Still Not Sure Whether To Use Piggyvest Or Not? (260 Views)

How To Make 1000 Naira Daily From Piggyvest For Free / Not Sure Of The Address / Earn Money While Saving - Join Piggyvest Today And Get 500 Naira Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still Not Sure Whether To Use Piggyvest Or Not? by YourBestSelf: 3:59am On May 14, 2021
Once you have a job that pays a stable salary, what comes to mind?

If you're like me, you start planning how you will save, invest and earn more.

Let's talk about the savings part.

How do you meet your savings goal?

A) Monthly contribution with colleagues from the office (if someone resigns or gets sacked then absconds, the outcome is always depressing. You could lose money)
B) Open an account you don't touch in any big bank because you won't have an ATM for it (you'll still touch it last last.)

Charlie Munger says, "show me the incentive and I'll show you the outcome."

Using Piggyvest has given me a perfect incentive to save

PS: I don't like to lose money...

https://www.vincentchukwu.com/blog-posts/achieving-financial-goals-using-piggyvest/

1 Like

Re: Still Not Sure Whether To Use Piggyvest Or Not? by obumsway(m): 9:16am On May 14, 2021
Loool ... Una don start abi .... Piggyvest abi piggybulletproof ...... Scammers

(1) (Reply)

URGENT: Looking For An Illustrator To Work On A Project Urgently. / When You Get Confused With Your Career Path, What Do You Do? / Make N40,000 Per Day Or More Online For Free In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.