Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Obaseki Demands Apology From Edo PDP Chairman, Tony Aziegbemi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Demands Apology From Edo PDP Chairman, Tony Aziegbemi (12244 Views)

Edo PDP Chairman, Tony Aziegbemi Regains Freedom / Tony Aziegbemi: Kidnappers Of Edo PDP Chairman Demand N500m Ransom / Gunmen Kidnap Edo PDP Chairman, Tony Aziegbemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Demands Apology From Edo PDP Chairman, Tony Aziegbemi by Nobody: 7:57am On May 14, 2021
Obaseki is wrong, this is an executive that housed you
Re: Obaseki Demands Apology From Edo PDP Chairman, Tony Aziegbemi by wink2015(m): 7:58am On May 14, 2021
NO STATE PARTY EXECUTIVE CAN BE STRONGER THAN THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR.

It is the same thing President Buhari is doing at the federal level.

Buhari hijacked the APC party executive from misbehaving Oshiomole and gave it to governor Mai Mala Buni a serving governor in Yobe state.

A state ravaged by the Boko Haram insurgent.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Demands Apology From Edo PDP Chairman, Tony Aziegbemi by Staphylococcus: 8:07am On May 14, 2021
doggedfighter:
Looks like he's the one bankrolling them this one he is calling the shots.

PDP is broke..Those bank rolling the party are the dates now. The like of Wike are only powerful cos of their financial relevance die to positions they happen to hold. Wike will go the Fayose way also after leaving power.

It's a money talks party as it stands now. Few States can bank-roll them. Unlike when the Federal largesse was there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Demands Apology From Edo PDP Chairman, Tony Aziegbemi by bjtinz: 8:14am On May 14, 2021
Defection looming. . .? tongue
Re: Obaseki Demands Apology From Edo PDP Chairman, Tony Aziegbemi by wink2015(m): 8:25am On May 14, 2021
Mikecold:
Obaseki is wrong, this is an executive that housed you

But the party executives collected MANNNNY from him.

Inclusive of this Ishan man, Mr Aziegbemi.
Re: Obaseki Demands Apology From Edo PDP Chairman, Tony Aziegbemi by Nobody: 8:29am On May 14, 2021
wink2015:

But the party executives collected MANNNNY from him.

Inclusive of this Ishan man, Mr Aziegbemi.

Keep quite
Re: Obaseki Demands Apology From Edo PDP Chairman, Tony Aziegbemi by engrelvis(m): 8:33am On May 14, 2021
evansjeff:
grin

Oshiomhole was right after all

When we warned people about this man, they all thought Oshiomhole was the devil. This man is a dictator, he has proven that severally. I can’t forget how he forcibly deducted salaries to support his election. funniest thing is he hasn’t done 30% of what the comrade did in Edo state. All mouth and packaging.
lol...dey never c anything. Obaseki is far worse dan Oshiomole.Nothing is happening in Edo state.

7 Likes

Re: Obaseki Demands Apology From Edo PDP Chairman, Tony Aziegbemi by Nobody: 8:45am On May 14, 2021
muykem:
It's a difficult task to expect loyalty from somebody like Obaseki. He will dealt with all PDP bigwigs in Edo state.

The PDP should be ready to yield some domestic control. After all, they were on course to get a quality beating if Obaseki didn't come on board. The state party exco has no hope of defeating the incumbent. They can play stubborn and hand the state back to APC, if they wish.
Re: Obaseki Demands Apology From Edo PDP Chairman, Tony Aziegbemi by OPPPS: 8:53am On May 14, 2021
PDP party of confunist
Re: Obaseki Demands Apology From Edo PDP Chairman, Tony Aziegbemi by Bhol28: 8:54am On May 14, 2021
Una don buy market,ask Oshiomole about Obaseki d traitor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Demands Apology From Edo PDP Chairman, Tony Aziegbemi by PoloG: 8:56am On May 14, 2021
evansjeff:
grin

Oshiomhole was right after all

When we warned people about this man, they all thought Oshiomhole was the devil. This man is a dictator, he has proven that severally. I can’t forget how he forcibly deducted salaries to support his election. funniest thing is he hasn’t done 30% of what the comrade did in Edo state. All mouth and packaging.
obaskei never do anything... all the best roads in edo state now was done by oshiomole..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Demands Apology From Edo PDP Chairman, Tony Aziegbemi by OPPPS: 8:58am On May 14, 2021
Mikecold:
Keep quite is the ojezua he wants to bring not also ishan

Make we dey talk true, what money are you talking about sef

He must drop money to mobilize support and calm nerves of those who have been working in the grassroots

The old pdp has been neglected for his suit wearing friends that aren't politicians

Are there no technocrats in the pdp he can work with under his supposed template standard

Aizegbeme is a technocrat just as ojezua
Are you not tired of the so called technocrats brohhaha? Obaseki came as a technocrat. What value has he added to Edo state, safe for the numerous MOU he has been signing?
Truly Edo no be Lagos. Lagos does not have Mou gov.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Demands Apology From Edo PDP Chairman, Tony Aziegbemi by OPPPS: 9:02am On May 14, 2021
Tonyebacanista. Your PDP have started to do what they know how to do best.

Just share the money/ position.
Party of looters
Re: Obaseki Demands Apology From Edo PDP Chairman, Tony Aziegbemi by OSHIOJANLE: 9:03am On May 14, 2021
Why...my friend..
Re: Obaseki Demands Apology From Edo PDP Chairman, Tony Aziegbemi by Indispensable85(m): 9:04am On May 14, 2021
When will obaseki work in Edo? 80percent of what we see as infrastructure today is still Oshiomhole's work.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Demands Apology From Edo PDP Chairman, Tony Aziegbemi by Daisukee: 9:06am On May 14, 2021
The man is simply useless, he has not done one single thing in edo except fight
observer88:
Er... Who else has noticed Obaseki's penchant for lividness? BEDC came calling and Obaseki was livid, APC came calling with their certificate brouhaha and Obaseki was livid. Oshiomhole tried to play God(though he would fail woefully) and Obaseki was livid... Now, after clinching the opposition ticket and coasting to victory, he's still livid that they are demanding their share of the agreement

This livid you are sharing, diaris God o!

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Demands Apology From Edo PDP Chairman, Tony Aziegbemi by OPPPS: 9:07am On May 14, 2021
Tonyebacanista, your Pandemic development party have started all they know how to do best. No one in the party is talking about development in Edo state. All they wanted is sharing formula.

Party of Tax collectors. Party of Looters

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Demands Apology From Edo PDP Chairman, Tony Aziegbemi by Kuginzi: 9:49am On May 14, 2021
OK. Na for Una pocket

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Demands Apology From Edo PDP Chairman, Tony Aziegbemi by ZooOga: 10:33am On May 14, 2021
this one gets in more fights than anthony joshua chai.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Demands Apology From Edo PDP Chairman, Tony Aziegbemi by obontami: 12:59pm On May 14, 2021
post=101674140:
A better Nigeria is all we want, not all these political shenanigans.

Naija Youths wake up!
Your future is in your hands.

God bless Nigeria.

But you collected 30k for BMC. Look at the person talking about 'naija youths wake up'

Coming from someone that sold his soul for 30k lol grin
Re: Obaseki Demands Apology From Edo PDP Chairman, Tony Aziegbemi by cedricksly: 5:29pm On May 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I don't see PDP tendering any apology to obaseki, I see obaseki decamping back to APC as a result of his unresolved differences with PDP, I see him coming out for senatoral seat in 2023 under APC, I see him winning. This I have seen.
your moniker has said it all. So I rest my case
Re: Obaseki Demands Apology From Edo PDP Chairman, Tony Aziegbemi by Tareq1105: 8:59pm On May 16, 2021
Obaseki or the NWC cannot dissolve the State Exco bcoz they have not served their tenure. If they do, the Exco members will approach court and I can tell you the Exco will win. We have precedence to support my stand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Convention: Why Governors Won’t Determine Who Becomes National Chairman / World Bank Presidency: Obama Rejects Iweala Nominates Jim Yong Kim / (EXPOSED!!) Faces Of Boko Haram Sponsors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.