Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,144 members, 7,852,905 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

Uk Councillor Weds Bin Laden’s Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uk Councillor Weds Bin Laden’s Son (852 Views)

Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Councillor Weds Bin Laden’s Son by smile4kenn(m): 6:47am On Jul 12, 2007
A 51-year-old parish councillor from Cheshire has married a son of the world’s most notorious terrorist.

Jane Felix-Browne, from Moulton, near Northwich, married Omar Osama Bin Laden, 27, after romance blossomed during a holiday in Egypt.

The grandmother, who declined to take her husband’s surname, said she did not care about his family background, stating she married for love.

Omar, whom she met while horse riding last September, is her sixth husband.

He was also on holiday in Egypt when the pair met. A relationship developed and within seven months they were married.

Felix-Browne said that her husband had always been open and honest about who his father is.

“It wasn’t a holiday romance, I actually met him through his cousin whom I know,” she said.

Omar is not believed to have seen his father since 2000

“I was with him in Egypt for a short while. I went back to England, I spoke to him between seven and 15 hours a day, every day for the past 10 months.

“He talked about his childhood, his life with his father of course as every son would talk about his father.”

Omar, who is Bin Laden’s fourth eldest son, is currently working as a scrap metal dealer in Jeddah, Saudi, while his new bride applies for a visa so he can visit Britain.

Felix-Browne said, “There’s no problem of him coming to England. Most of his aunts and uncles, brothers and sisters live in London anyway.”
Re: Uk Councillor Weds Bin Laden’s Son by Seun(m): 7:17am On Jul 12, 2007
WHatis the source of this alleged story? We need a direct link to it. Cut and paste journalism is not trustworthy.
Re: Uk Councillor Weds Bin Laden’s Son by Mustay(m): 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2007
good news
Re: Uk Councillor Weds Bin Laden’s Son by Tats(m): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2007

(1) (Reply)

Libya Upholds Death Sentence For Foreign Hiv Medics. / Fallen Media Mogul Black Found Guilty Of Fraud / Us Senate Declare Opec Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.