Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Incessant Stealing Of My Livestocks - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Incessant Stealing Of My Livestocks (177 Views)

Stealing Of Pots Of Cooked Soup Increases In Enugu / UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise / Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Incessant Stealing Of My Livestocks by EmperorTolson: 7:25am On May 14, 2021
After many atrocities committed by this miscreant in the past.
The one he did today is the height of it.
I've been rearing two turkey since when they are some days old.
It's been over 6 months now and you can imagine how grown those turkey would have been.
I woke up this morning to realise that they have broken their cage and the two turkeys have been stolen.
I have the feelings that the person that's committing this crime lives within the community cos I live in a remote area.
Pls, I need advice on how to catch this guy.
I wouldn't mind to do voodoo just to catch the person that has been doing this thing from time immemorial. He has committed a lot of crime that I cannot start mentioning everything here.
He always operate in the night when everybody must have slept.
I'm sure it's someone I know but I cannot just start accusing people without evidence though there's this guy that has been coming to my house saying he wants to pluck orange. He's the one am suspecting right now but no evidence.
There is no fence so random people always pass-by.
Pls advice me, the person must actually live nearby for him not to get caught by the vigilantes and he knows his way too.
Pls advice

(1) (Reply)

Angry Youths Confront EFCC In Osogbo. Click Link. / Breaking News: Sowore Shot In Abuja By The Police / How Ex-nigeria’s Police IG, Idris, Is Linked To N250million Unapproved Contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.