Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

First Time Traveller - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Time Traveller (279 Views)

Road Permits: Traveller Complains Of Having To Get Over 80 From Delta To Anambra / Meet Ajala The Traveller: A Nigerian Traveller Who Toured The World On A Vespa / Tasty Foods For The Northern Nigeria Traveller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Time Traveller by micariice(m): 7:29am On May 14, 2021
I suppose to have travel out some years ago but I decided to make rigid and solid investment where I was born which is Lagos State before I will finally make that move and the reason I want to travel out is to earn more money with advance standard of living and the same way Nigeria is taking my lifestyle and project to develop their country that is what is happening in United Kingdom too and they are ready to welcome me at anytime and I want to ask those that are in United Kingdom already how well should I prepare and the things I can do that can make me stronger to build any nation when I arrive to work
Re: First Time Traveller by Richdee1(m): 10:25am On May 14, 2021
micariice:
I suppose to have travel out some years ago but I decided to make rigid and solid investment where I was born which is Lagos State before I will finally make that move and the reason I want to travel out is to earn more money with advance standard of living and the same way Nigeria is taking my lifestyle and project to develop their country that is what is happening in United Kingdom too and they are ready to welcome me at anytime and I want to ask those that are in United Kingdom already how well should I prepare and the
things I can do that can make me stronger to build any nation when I arrive to work

What is all this write-up about?
No punctuation mark, your question is off point.
Nigga, what do you really want to know??

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Local Flight Lagos To Enugu By August? / Nigerians Can Now Travel Across 160 Countries Without Visa – Agency / Top African Countries With The Highest Chinese Population.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.