Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,048 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Traffic and safety Report This Morning In Onitsha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traffic and safety Report This Morning In Onitsha (731 Views)

How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. / Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures / Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traffic and safety Report This Morning In Onitsha by SGANIVA(m): 7:58am On May 14, 2021
hello friends , there was an accident along asaba onitsha expressway ,it was learnt that a truck collided with eighteen seaters bus along asaba onitsha expressway, allegedly caused by agberos in upper iweka .
suspend your travel plans if you are traveling to South East Nigeria today as from asaba to onitsha is blocked by truck drivers .

for your safety and to avoid traffic robbers , reschedule your travel plans.

for people travel from onitsha to other south east states -

people inside onitsha follow 33- nkwere road then come out at nwere junction.
inside onitsha to owerri, ABA etc follow awka road to old road -nkpor junction then find your way

people in awada follow obosi to any of your destination .
if you are already stock in upper iweka ,climb the bridge , come Down and follow ekene industry zone then come out in awada oraifite street .

you are going to market from awada park your motor and enter keke today thanks

God bless you and bless E. Ikemefuna motors and tricycle s , have a nice day

Note:- every where is blocked by truck drivers in protest ,am eye witness but I can't snap because of the safety my phone

2 Likes

Re: Traffic and safety Report This Morning In Onitsha by SGANIVA(m): 8:07am On May 14, 2021
If you are coming to onitsha from owerri ,ihiala,nnewi, ABA etc, endeavor to follow obosi akola .
If you are traveling to Lagos today from any of the eastern state, suspend your travel or better go and enter flight

5 Likes

Re: Traffic and safety Report This Morning In Onitsha by kettykin: 8:12am On May 14, 2021
God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: Traffic and safety Report This Morning In Onitsha by SGANIVA(m): 8:13am On May 14, 2021
You are free to ask me anything if you don't know your way again thanks

1 Like

Re: Traffic and safety Report This Morning In Onitsha by SGANIVA(m): 8:49am On May 14, 2021
if you are stock any where in traffic coming to onitsha , or passing through onitsha to your destination , let me know,I will tell you the road to follow
Re: Traffic and safety Report This Morning In Onitsha by annayawchee: 9:17am On May 14, 2021
The protest Is welcomed

Those agberos have overstayed their welcome...

Ndi ala

2 Likes

Re: Traffic and safety Report This Morning In Onitsha by Solsix(m): 9:25am On May 14, 2021
SGANIVA:
If you are coming to onitsha from owerri ,ihiala,nnewi, ABA etc, endeavor to follow obosi akola .
If you are traveling to Lagos today from any of the eastern state, suspend your travel or better go and enter flight
Is it that bad?? Why the girdlock??
Re: Traffic and safety Report This Morning In Onitsha by SGANIVA(m): 9:41am On May 14, 2021
yes truck drivers blocked the road in protest of over extortion, huge maltreatment by government agencies agbero and the truck that involves in an accident killed some people .
Solsix:

1 Like

Re: Traffic and safety Report This Morning In Onitsha by aryzgreat: 10:37am On May 14, 2021
Long over due. Those agberoes need to be flushed out from Onitsha cos they are the cause of the vehicular traffic on the Niger Bridge.
Re: Traffic and safety Report This Morning In Onitsha by Solsix(m): 10:59am On May 14, 2021
SGANIVA:
yes truck drivers blocked the road in protest of over extortion, huge maltreatment by government agencies agbero and the truck that involves in an accident killed some people .
Nawa
Re: Traffic and safety Report This Morning In Onitsha by menaxe: 3:51pm On May 14, 2021
Am a witness my brother, 5hrs in traffic, still no movement.
Re: Traffic and safety Report This Morning In Onitsha by Ikinternational: 3:58pm On May 14, 2021
Solsix:

literally laugh out loud

only if I was a headmaster. na 10 lashes for you
Re: Traffic and safety Report This Morning In Onitsha by menaxe: 4:06pm On May 14, 2021
On stand still

Re: Traffic and safety Report This Morning In Onitsha by SGANIVA(m): 4:20pm On May 14, 2021
many people lost there belongings in traffic yesterday, those criminals do take the advantages of the traffic but I guess nairaland don't like pushing useful information s to front page
menaxe:
On stand still

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Should Declare State Of Emergency In Kaduna Already. / Questions To Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu: Handcuffs Won’t Stop Agitation – Mbaka Reacts, Slams S/east Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.