Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

What Can I Do With 1million Naira To Earn 3million Before The End Of This Year. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do With 1million Naira To Earn 3million Before The End Of This Year. (549 Views)

Uba Contactless Cards Hit Industry High Of 3million / Compare Nigeria's Naira To Other African currencie and Be Shocked At The Result. / What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With 1million Naira To Earn 3million Before The End Of This Year. by Champele(m): 7:59am On May 14, 2021
Please my people I need you to advice me on what to do with one million naira to make 3million naira before the end of the year.

Please don't tell me about investment schemes and co, Money doubling, Etc

A need a genuine advice
Re: What Can I Do With 1million Naira To Earn 3million Before The End Of This Year. by iboboyswag(m): 8:07am On May 14, 2021
Play 3 odds
Re: What Can I Do With 1million Naira To Earn 3million Before The End Of This Year. by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:07am On May 14, 2021
Be careful before you lose all the money. By just this mentality alone, you are not better than someone with no money. To create wealth, you create value and such endeavour will take some time. I can only recommend this free book "1000+ Practical Business Ideas and Directory of Money Sources " https://freestuffsng.com/portfolio/1000-practical-business-ideas-fund-sources/ for you to download for free and study in case you desire to start a business. Mind you, business will still take time to build to the point it will be delivering 300% annual roi. I sincerely hope and pray you don't lose all the money.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 1million Naira To Earn 3million Before The End Of This Year. by alexsoftwork(m): 8:17am On May 14, 2021
Invest in crypto

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 1million Naira To Earn 3million Before The End Of This Year. by Generalissimo75(m): 8:22am On May 14, 2021
alexsoftwork:
Invest in crypto

Do it with wisdom.Don't be greedy.
Re: What Can I Do With 1million Naira To Earn 3million Before The End Of This Year. by longetivity(m): 8:44am On May 14, 2021
2 odds
Re: What Can I Do With 1million Naira To Earn 3million Before The End Of This Year. by Champele(m): 11:36am On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Be careful before you lose all the money. By just this mentality alone, you are not better than someone with no money. To create wealth, you create value and such endeavour will take some time. I can only recommend this free book "1000+ Practical Business Ideas and Directory of Money Sources " https://freestuffsng.com/portfolio/1000-practical-business-ideas-fund-sources/ for you to download for free and study in case you desire to start a business. Mind you, business will still take time to build to the point it will be delivering 300% annual roi. I sincerely hope and pray you don't lose all the money.
Thank you very much sir/ma.

The reason why I ask for this advice is because i plan to apply for school visa in Poland and everything will cost me 3million, now I'm getting an offer from agents on my land that is worth a million plus. I don know what to do.

To sell the land and do business that will multiple the money?
Or just jejely be saving money from my poultry business until I made up the money I need for visa?
Re: What Can I Do With 1million Naira To Earn 3million Before The End Of This Year. by Methylblack(m): 12:37pm On May 14, 2021
Is the process tuition free?...I mean maybe u got a scholarship to study in Poland or how do u intend to finance your studies. I'm also interested in such opportunity
Re: What Can I Do With 1million Naira To Earn 3million Before The End Of This Year. by Connected1: 1:03pm On May 14, 2021
Ok
Re: What Can I Do With 1million Naira To Earn 3million Before The End Of This Year. by Gbagura: 1:09pm On May 14, 2021
Learn affiliate marketing and thank me later. You start with skillshare app. I sell the account just for 2k if you want. You will learn a lot of skill that will equip you well. Affiliate marketing is you selling another man's services or products for a commission.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 1million Naira To Earn 3million Before The End Of This Year. by yetty4love(f): 1:14pm On May 14, 2021
FIRST NIKOM GLOBAL RESOURCES LTD BELOW IS OUR NEW PRICELIST FOR THE THICK PONMO AND TINKO MEAT https:///message/V5XN4ZHF573YG1
������Lets be your best plug in Ponmo
Buy a bag of white fried ponmo for 30k
From 5bags is 28,500
From 10bags is 28k

Big size is 45k per bag
From 5bags is 43,500
From 10bags is 40k
OVEN BAKED COW MEAT 55,000 800 PIECES

And for waybill please ask me first because is varies
Another thing is the ponmo delivery is not immediately 3-5 days process

IJEBU PONMO
In bags
Orobo @ #27000/ 1200 pieces
Lagata @ #56000/ 1200 pieces
Bajaj @ #110000/ 1200 pieces
Honda @ #210000/1200 pieces

Call or Dm 0814044337739
https:///message/V5XN4ZHF573YG1
Re: What Can I Do With 1million Naira To Earn 3million Before The End Of This Year. by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 14, 2021
Invest 20percent in crypto
Re: What Can I Do With 1million Naira To Earn 3million Before The End Of This Year. by Blessed3030(m): 4:29pm On May 14, 2021
Champele:
Please my people I need you to advice me on what to do with one million naira to make 3million naira before the end of the year.

Please don't tell me about investment schemes and co, Money doubling, Etc

A need a genuine advice
u want to make 300% within 8 months,brother the only advice I will give u is "be careful so u don't lose the little u have cos of an unrealistic expectation"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Redeem Your Coin Me Voucher @ 15% Rate / Are You In Benin City?1m Investment Opportunity Available. / How Ex-MD, CFO Defrauded Bank PHB N25.7bn – Justice Okunnu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.