Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

How I Was Gang-Raped By 7 Boys ― 14-Year-Old Girl In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Gang-Raped By 7 Boys ― 14-Year-Old Girl In Delta (39408 Views)

How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times / I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Gang-Raped By 7 Boys ― 14-Year-Old Girl In Delta by Chirowman(m): 12:27pm On May 14, 2021
This is wickedness
Re: How I Was Gang-Raped By 7 Boys ― 14-Year-Old Girl In Delta by XshegzzyeeiX: 12:29pm On May 14, 2021
Just imagine the level of wickedness. How do some guys enjoy rape
May God protect our women.
Re: How I Was Gang-Raped By 7 Boys ― 14-Year-Old Girl In Delta by hucknall: 12:30pm On May 14, 2021
segun18:
They must all be caught and castrated. Rape is evil and dehumanising in every form.
We have been saying this since. but it seems nothing is being done about it.
Re: How I Was Gang-Raped By 7 Boys ― 14-Year-Old Girl In Delta by GodHatesBigots(m): 12:30pm On May 14, 2021
Sentence them to DEATH ?? angry angry angry
Re: How I Was Gang-Raped By 7 Boys ― 14-Year-Old Girl In Delta by money121(m): 12:31pm On May 14, 2021
Om
Re: How I Was Gang-Raped By 7 Boys ― 14-Year-Old Girl In Delta by Collinsanele: 12:31pm On May 14, 2021
dre11:
…We’ll ensure she gets justice, Delta Govt

…as suspected rapists go into hiding

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/how-i-was-gang-raped-by-seven-boys-―-14-years-old-girl-opens-up/

I am not surprised.
It's Issele uku �
Re: How I Was Gang-Raped By 7 Boys ― 14-Year-Old Girl In Delta by topher052: 12:33pm On May 14, 2021
Na wah oh. We are no longer safe in this country. Wahala here and there, tufia!

6 weeks old PEDIGREE PUG READY FOR NEW HOME. Contact me on whatsapp 07044645632.
Re: How I Was Gang-Raped By 7 Boys ― 14-Year-Old Girl In Delta by katlynf73: 12:34pm On May 14, 2021
cchub:

They just traumatized the girl for life
Damn.

I just knew someone would drop a dumb comment.

What's dumb about my comment?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Gang-Raped By 7 Boys ― 14-Year-Old Girl In Delta by Blackman101: 12:38pm On May 14, 2021
it is well, hope God heal her and give her justice
Re: How I Was Gang-Raped By 7 Boys ― 14-Year-Old Girl In Delta by Andyvilly: 12:38pm On May 14, 2021
What if there's a plot twist to this whole tale, men are dangerous I know, that includes the husband, can't be completely off the hook like that just by saying nothing happened between him and the said girl.
Re: How I Was Gang-Raped By 7 Boys ― 14-Year-Old Girl In Delta by joyandfaith: 12:38pm On May 14, 2021
Romanoff:
Pedophiles have always existed amongst us. Social media and awareness is what is making the victims speak up now.

You decide to open your doors to relatives, before you'll know it, they'll start sexually abusing your children and it will take the grace of God for you to find out.

If you close your doors, you're a bad person, if you open it, it cold be disastrous.

See how they ruined the life of this poor girl.

It is better to close your door and be known as bad person than to open your door to people that would harm you.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Gang-Raped By 7 Boys ― 14-Year-Old Girl In Delta by Remember1313: 12:43pm On May 14, 2021
Chisos
Re: How I Was Gang-Raped By 7 Boys ― 14-Year-Old Girl In Delta by Petenoir(m): 12:43pm On May 14, 2021
This is terrible.

Check my signature for financial freedom
Re: How I Was Gang-Raped By 7 Boys ― 14-Year-Old Girl In Delta by Petenoir(m): 12:44pm On May 14, 2021
This is terrible
See my signature for financial freedom
Re: How I Was Gang-Raped By 7 Boys ― 14-Year-Old Girl In Delta by luminouz(m): 12:44pm On May 14, 2021
hucknall:

It would have been a bit better if she was a lady. But she is a child and they just destroyed her childhood. sad
I pray they also make sure they stitch her up down there. 7 young mudafuckers on her would have torn her down there. I just hope that would be enough because strangely, either via stockholm syndrome or emotional unrest, she might start craving sex uncontrollably or love being forced/coerced into sex.

I have seen terrible things in this world

1 Like

Re: How I Was Gang-Raped By 7 Boys ― 14-Year-Old Girl In Delta by Petenoir(m): 12:44pm On May 14, 2021
This is terrible
See my sig for financial freedom
Re: How I Was Gang-Raped By 7 Boys ― 14-Year-Old Girl In Delta by Petenoir(m): 12:45pm On May 14, 2021
This is terrible
Re: How I Was Gang-Raped By 7 Boys ― 14-Year-Old Girl In Delta by olisaEze(m): 12:46pm On May 14, 2021
Very typical of the Enuani man of old,

"the father is helping the police to track down his criminal son".

There are still many that will not abide an internet fraudster son just like dis man.

And as much women that push their children to evil just like his wife. If the future is female then it’s a bleak one for men!
Re: How I Was Gang-Raped By 7 Boys ― 14-Year-Old Girl In Delta by AuroraB(f): 12:47pm On May 14, 2021
katlynf73:
Our parents need to do more work to prevent some rape cases.

I condemn rape totally and justice must be served to those boys. But rape can be prevented. It doesn't have to happen

Get a website designed for you starting at 25k. Pay after design. Click here

Pray, tell us how this could have been avoided. Don't bring the girl into your explanation ooo

1 Like

Re: How I Was Gang-Raped By 7 Boys ― 14-Year-Old Girl In Delta by specialmati(m): 12:47pm On May 14, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed can we send those guys to fight boko haram for us they must win the war against boko for us
Re: How I Was Gang-Raped By 7 Boys ― 14-Year-Old Girl In Delta by shogsman(m): 12:50pm On May 14, 2021
katlynf73:
Our parents need to do more work to prevent some rape cases.

I condemn rape totally and justice must be served to those boys. But rape can be prevented. It doesn't have to happen

Get a website designed for you starting at 25k. Pay after design. Click here

How can it be prevented actually,cos you're not making sense,are parents supposed to be following their children up and down 24hours a day
Re: How I Was Gang-Raped By 7 Boys ― 14-Year-Old Girl In Delta by neyohh: 12:52pm On May 14, 2021
Delta state is very perverse .. very disturbing culture over there
Re: How I Was Gang-Raped By 7 Boys ― 14-Year-Old Girl In Delta by Superboss: 12:53pm On May 14, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool SHE IS DAM CUTE

Who is this nuisance?
Are u the newest madman online.
Re: How I Was Gang-Raped By 7 Boys ― 14-Year-Old Girl In Delta by Dagger111(m): 12:56pm On May 14, 2021
Aboy don rape Agirl, waahala for Aparents.
Re: How I Was Gang-Raped By 7 Boys ― 14-Year-Old Girl In Delta by smallsmall: 12:56pm On May 14, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
you go worst pass baba ijesha like seriously Gosh

He is an a potential rapist but you sef nor get sense for linking him to Baba Ijesha, who did not rape anyone and neither has he been convicted of the 'Molestation" accusation!
Re: How I Was Gang-Raped By 7 Boys ― 14-Year-Old Girl In Delta by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:58pm On May 14, 2021
smallsmall:

He is an a [b]potential [/b]rapist but you sef nor get sense for linking him to Baba Ijesha, who did not rape anyone and neither has he been convicted of the 'Molestation" accusation!
you self be Oponu for not watching the video to know if he molested the minor or not
Re: How I Was Gang-Raped By 7 Boys ― 14-Year-Old Girl In Delta by mamawin(f): 12:58pm On May 14, 2021
Coldshisha:
The demons that enters a Cultist during initiation turns them to lesser animals.... What fun is it when 7 people have sex with just a lady, it's quite disgusting
Lady? A girl of 14 is a child please.
Re: How I Was Gang-Raped By 7 Boys ― 14-Year-Old Girl In Delta by smallsmall: 1:00pm On May 14, 2021
shogsman:

How can it be prevented actually,cos you're not making sense,are parents supposed to be following their children up and down 24hours a day

It can be prevented by dealing with CONFIRMED Rape cases like this immediately and openly flogging the Rapist 60 lashes everyday, for FIVE years and then rehabilitating them IN PRISON, for another Five years.

If the Victim dies, the Rapist should be flogged for One year and then shot thereafter.
Same punishment must however, apply to Females who also molest young, underage boys. undecided undecided
Re: How I Was Gang-Raped By 7 Boys ― 14-Year-Old Girl In Delta by Risentouch(m): 1:00pm On May 14, 2021
Who has dogecoin for sale?
Re: How I Was Gang-Raped By 7 Boys ― 14-Year-Old Girl In Delta by Originalsly: 1:01pm On May 14, 2021
The Police in charge who did not take any action need to be fired. The rape reported.... rapists known.... but none arrested? Why not? That's the root of the rape problem.... Police inaction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Armed Robber With A Dummy Gun Arrested In Delta (Photos) / Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / How Ope Badamosi Was Murdered By Togolese Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.