Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,864 members, 7,956,267 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

Nugget #6: Lift Up Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nugget #6: Lift Up Jesus (174 Views)

Lift Up Your Heart Unto The Lord / Pastor Asks Man To Sing A Love Song For His Wife, He Sang 'Up Jesus, Down Satan / Restorers Found Handwritten Note Hidden Up Jesus Bum.photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nugget #6: Lift Up Jesus by tfrancis(m): 10:34am On May 14, 2021
Text: John 12:32, "And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."
God has lifted up Jesus from the earth and glorified him, drawing all people to himself. When you lift HIM up in you life, home, family, business, wonders follow, He takes care of the rest for you and draw you closer to himself to take care of you.

John 8:28 says, "So Jesus said, When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He...."

Lift up Jesus Christ, and throw satan, charm, and any other things that is against christ away.
Jesus is Lord!!!

(1) (Reply)

Hrh Sanusi Lamido Ii New Khalifa Of The Tijjaniya / Jesus Tempted At The Wilderness / Ascended Master Saint Germain Speaks On The Dangers Of Gossiping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.