Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources (9029 Views)

Please Does Anyone Know This Company DD African Co. I Have An Interview At 3 Ori / WHAT IS PROWER CONSULTS LTD / Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources by Paulo097(m): 11:11am On May 14, 2021
Hey guys, please I got invited for an interview and this was the message I received from the company. The name of the company is *Prower Resources*.
Please has anyone heard of or had an encounter with them?
I'll like to know if its legit please.
Thanks greatly.

Re: Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources by Okoyiboz3: 5:38pm On May 14, 2021
Sams Consult sent you an unsolicited job email, yet you are asking if it is genuine. The difference between Sams and Scams is just alphabet C.

That email is from the Lagos branch of your village people. If you attend, they will teach you how to hawk drugs from here to Burkina Faso.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources by ugwumichael(m): 5:38pm On May 14, 2021
Did you apply for any Job there?
Re: Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources by Wahala90: 5:38pm On May 14, 2021
Hmm

3 Likes

Re: Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources by Cutecharlz(m): 5:39pm On May 14, 2021
Just ignore the invititation...its not worth it

1 Like

Re: Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources by westlius(m): 5:39pm On May 14, 2021
Job interview with REF numbers are not genuine

8 Likes

Re: Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources by Goldiness: 5:39pm On May 14, 2021
It's fake. Obviously.

1 Like

Re: Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources by BruncleZuma: 5:39pm On May 14, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources by omojesu202(m): 5:40pm On May 14, 2021
Another one

1 Like

Re: Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources by chicoMX(m): 5:40pm On May 14, 2021
Job wey you nor apply for, you nor suppose take the mail seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources by Alejobs: 5:40pm On May 14, 2021
hmmmm
Re: Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources by sud12(m): 5:41pm On May 14, 2021
Na scam, any genuine company's invitation will not include any HR's number; you can only contact them through their respective emails. Thanks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources by fabson21(m): 5:42pm On May 14, 2021
Job scam every where,every day.
What are this job scam personnel benefiting

4 Likes

Re: Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources by gbaskiboy: 5:42pm On May 14, 2021
Did you apply for the job?
If yes, go for the interview and see what will come out of it. Before you go make sure you inform your family members give them detail address of the company.

2 Likes

Re: Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources by UDUJ(m): 5:44pm On May 14, 2021
Paulo097:
Hey guys, please I got invited for an interview and this was the message I received from the company. The name of the company is *Prower Resources*.
Thanks greatly.

I believe your answer is in the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/6402900/it-good-go-invite

It's exactly the same address cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources by stunnert(m): 5:49pm On May 14, 2021
Its fake, don't even bother going for the interview.

Contact me if you need a private investigator or you need to find and locate someone ASAP !

1 Like

Re: Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources by Tonyclems(m): 5:52pm On May 14, 2021
Oga run for ur life, it's neo life people oooo. Heavy scam

2 Likes

Re: Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources by hakeem4(m): 5:56pm On May 14, 2021
Paulo097:
Thanks greatly.
if you didn’t apply, do not go
Re: Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources by The5DME(m): 5:57pm On May 14, 2021
Scam!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 14, 2021
The go use girl scam you and collect money from you.If you like girl na where your own don done.
Re: Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources by Mamzi: 6:00pm On May 14, 2021
Paulo097:
Thanks greatly.

By mere looking at the content, one will know it is a fake invitation. See below Red Flags

1. No Invitation comes with a Reference Code, you will be given a Code when you reached the Office.

2. No Role/Position was mentioned "Thank you for your interest in thr job role advertisedl what Role is that??

3."You are Scheduled for Interview with the HR" that statement is akward.

4. The Sender is "HR Team" but a number belonging to the HR was provided to call and even chat??

Run for your dear Life

1 Like

Re: Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources by NujiPressy(f): 6:02pm On May 14, 2021
Run
I say Run
I repeat Run
Run and Run for your dear life oooo.

Those people dealt with me.
They are the real SCAM
Re: Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources by baranzy(m): 6:04pm On May 14, 2021
Na to dey sale neo life drugs or evergreen tea..nonsense people looking for people children to frustrate..you better go learn hand work o.

2 Likes

Re: Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources by Tonyspecial(m): 6:19pm On May 14, 2021
No
Re: Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources by DICKstractor: 6:24pm On May 14, 2021
undecided

When I saw a pen, ref number and a passport photograph in the requirements, I laughed out loud
Re: Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources by NakeCOJ: 6:31pm On May 14, 2021
Nope I don't
Re: Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources by BarrElChapo(m): 6:45pm On May 14, 2021
To much of listening to testimonies is disturbing you the OP
Re: Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources by HugeDan(m): 6:51pm On May 14, 2021
I suggest job interviews should be conducted in police stations or army barracks. sad
Re: Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources by Osesedney: 7:10pm On May 14, 2021
Boss....Story short
No waste ur precious time...on this
Re: Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources by emmyN(m): 7:16pm On May 14, 2021
It's high time these stupid threads stopped gracing front page. You have your God given brains and intuition to know that if you didn't apply for a job, there is no way you would be getting an interview invite. At least Google is there to make a research on the company. If it isn't there, then it's mostly not worth it, and most likely fake. Make una nor dey disturb us here angry.
Re: Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 14, 2021
Paulo097:
Thanks greatly.

Don't take them serious. I lost 10k to them . It's not an interview. If you get there , they will only start up with their motivational talks and towards the end of it (after about 4-5 hours with you guys), they will ask you to register with a sum of #19,500 for a so-called material. If you check the message, you will see a reference number. That reference number belongs to the person that sent you the message , meaning he has a percentage of whatever he believes you will pay as registration fee

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eko Maintenance Limited Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 / FAD FM, Calabar Is Recruiting (21 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.