Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,782 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:46 PM

My Daughter Is Growing So Fast - Pics - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughter Is Growing So Fast - Pics (7366 Views)

Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughter Is Growing So Fast - Pics by zeuss: 6:31pm On May 14, 2021
Airforce1:

Lol

What is funny? Shame!!!
Re: My Daughter Is Growing So Fast - Pics by DONFASZY(m): 8:40pm On May 14, 2021
yanabasee1:
Can I see your traditional, court or white wedding pictures?

If you never marry that girl weh you don nack put belle, go marry her now and be a man....

Could be the reason why your musical career is dead...
good question
Airforce1
U b idiot
I remember hw u lv dis lady n post it here n hw u got her pregnant n nw abandon her

If I were President, I would set up an agency to hunt down any man who impregnates a woman out of wedlock, to ensure he pays for that child’s upbringing until the child is 18. You can’t pay, I lock you up and throw away the key! Forever if I have to. Obtaining NIN, Drivers License, or Passports, and taking part in NYSC or obtaining government employment, and being cleared by the Senate to be a minister, Special Adviser, or Ambassador, must be on the condition that you have no outstanding child support payments. The unwholesome practice of Baby Mama is destroying our communities. You will not impregnate a woman and leave her and society to suffer the consequences. If you know how to impregnate, you must also know how to remunerate!

#free frm mumu govt
Re: My Daughter Is Growing So Fast - Pics by Airforce1(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2021
DONFASZY:
good question
Airforce1
U b idiot
I remember hw u lv dis lady n post it here n hw u got her pregnant n nw abandon her

If I were President, I would set up an agency to hunt down any man who impregnates a woman out of wedlock, to ensure he pays for that child’s upbringing until the child is 18. You can’t pay, I lock you up and throw away the key! Forever if I have to. Obtaining NIN, Drivers License, or Passports, and taking part in NYSC or obtaining government employment, and being cleared by the Senate to be a minister, Special Adviser, or Ambassador, must be on the condition that you have no outstanding child support payments. The unwholesome practice of Baby Mama is destroying our communities. You will not impregnate a woman and leave her and society to suffer the consequences. If you know how to impregnate, you must also know how to remunerate!

#free frm mumu govt
Baba, I've done my home work well

Re: My Daughter Is Growing So Fast - Pics by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 14, 2021
you gat a pretty daughter mehn!

kudos! to ya gbola!
Re: My Daughter Is Growing So Fast - Pics by wiseone28: 10:17pm On May 14, 2021
Airforce1:
So I visited today after being away for 6 months and wow, my princess is so grown .

So what gift would you suggest I give her mom for a job well done ?

See pics below

Lalasticlala
This one na agric fowl cos i still remember when she was born..

You try like a good father.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is Growing So Fast - Pics by Airforce1(m): 10:17pm On May 14, 2021
michael77777:
you gat a pretty daughter mehn!

kudos! to ya gbola!
Thanks
Lol
Re: My Daughter Is Growing So Fast - Pics by Airforce1(m): 10:21pm On May 14, 2021
wiseone28:
This one na "agric" cos i still remember when she was born..

You try like a good father.
Re: My Daughter Is Growing So Fast - Pics by wiseone28: 10:21pm On May 14, 2021
SlyIg:
Then what are you waiting for. Let's plan a wedding please.
Why not look for your own husband?

4 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is Growing So Fast - Pics by Englishisamust: 10:46pm On May 14, 2021
When will she nack 18 ? I have something for her.
Re: My Daughter Is Growing So Fast - Pics by Daum: 9:34am On May 15, 2021
Omoh your pikin don grow ooooo.
I remember when dem burn her oooo

Wow
Oga go marry the mama na
She Don born two for u
Wetin u day wait.
Go pay her dowry first
Re: My Daughter Is Growing So Fast - Pics by Airforce1(m): 9:42am On May 15, 2021
Daum:
Omoh your pikin don grow ooooo.
I remember when dem burn her oooo

Wow
Oga go marry the mama na
She Don born two for u
Wetin u day wait.
Go pay her dowry first
Re: My Daughter Is Growing So Fast - Pics by SlyIg(f): 10:12am On May 15, 2021
wiseone28:
Why not look for your own husband?

You're talking to a grandma!
Re: My Daughter Is Growing So Fast - Pics by wiseone28: 10:29am On May 15, 2021
SlyIg:

You're talking to a grandma!
Let him choose his like marriage is not an achievement..

Remember Ronaldo is not married but have children.
Re: My Daughter Is Growing So Fast - Pics by frozen70(f): 10:36am On May 15, 2021
Airforce1:
So I visited today after being away for 6 months and wow, my princess is so grown .

So what gift would you suggest I give her mom for a job well done ?

See pics below

Lalasticlala

Transfer to her account for her to get what she wants for her self
Re: My Daughter Is Growing So Fast - Pics by Airforce1(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2021
frozen70:

Transfer to her account for her to get what she wants for her self
Not a bad idea
Re: My Daughter Is Growing So Fast - Pics by SlyIg(f): 3:24pm On May 15, 2021
wiseone28:
Let him choose his like marriage is not an achievement..

Remember Ronaldo is not married but have children.

He can choose a baby mama but can't choose a wife?
Is he Rinaldo?
Re: My Daughter Is Growing So Fast - Pics by dododawa1: 8:01pm On May 15, 2021
This guy that year

(1) (2) (Reply)

Having Ur Husband Niece Stay With U, Wat Are The Challenges And Ways Out? / I Divorced My Nigerian Husband / Thing You Both Use Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.