Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Teachers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teachers (285 Views)

Is It Legal For Teachers To Flog Students In Nigeria? / 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments / How Computer-based Testing Saves Teachers Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teachers by Jefferyhi86(m): 12:14pm On May 14, 2021
It's seems that some schools this days (benin city as a case study) which are privately own are all looking for a teachers in one way or the other, do they suddenly realize that teaching job can't not yield any meaningful savings or better future especially when they are being paid peanuts from 8am-4pm,including taking more than 15 subjects per class, it's no longer soilder go soilder come, even them no gree come again.has anyone notice d frequent vacancies for teachers wanted in your area or locality
Re: Teachers by Fescoblack(m): 1:29pm On May 14, 2021
I own a private scondary school here in Lagos, the issue of vacancy of teachers had become a manence for the job as nobody wants to teach again due to the meagre , peanut paid, and the hike in the price of every commodity in the market. So many young vibrant people are now going into fraud... The country is in a big mess as education that I meant to be the key to economic grown is now be trampled on like a the carton of condom.

1 Like

Re: Teachers by Sniper4real(m): 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
Fescoblack:
I own a private scondary school here in Lagos, the issue of vacancy of teachers had become a manence for the job as nobody wants to teach again due to the meagre , peanut paid, and the hike in the price of every commodity in the market. So many young vibrant people are now going into fraud... The country is in a big mess as education that I meant to be the key to economic grown is now be trampled on like a the carton of condom.

There's still vacancy for your sch?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Worth Doing An MBA? / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / How Much Money You Can Earn From Teaching In Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.