Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,536 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

I Want To Open A Programming Training Center - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Open A Programming Training Center (335 Views)

Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? / Nigerian Banks And There Errors, Is This A Programming Error Or What? / How To Open A Bitcoin Account In Nigeria And Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Open A Programming Training Center by Bigshoe2028: 1:24pm On May 14, 2021
I have people who will teach and they know their game front and back

But I want to know what can it cost , certificate so that people who are trained in my center will be recognized , requirement

And also any side biz I can attach to generate income and also enable me employ my student so they will have working experience people going into the labour market

I know some people here do have such centers please help me I have 2.5million set aside for this

Don't tell me to invest in crypto coz I know well about crypto

I need advise and ideal to make this dream come to a reality this has been my dream since secondary school to have a programming training center
Re: I Want To Open A Programming Training Center by Shellsploit: 1:29pm On May 14, 2021
Wow.. Thats great!
Can ur instructors train individuals who are interested in becoming ethical hackers as well embarassed
Re: I Want To Open A Programming Training Center by Frezhkid10(m): 1:32pm On May 14, 2021
Shellsploit:
Wow.. Thats great!
Can ur instructors train individuals who are interested in becoming ethical hackers as well embarassed
..Omo nah the koko be that.
Re: I Want To Open A Programming Training Center by Shellsploit: 1:36pm On May 14, 2021
Frezhkid10:
..Omo nah the koko be that.

Where are you located
Re: I Want To Open A Programming Training Center by Bigshoe2028: 2:08pm On May 14, 2021
let's get people Know programing first then such class might be available but not for now let's get the dream come true
Re: I Want To Open A Programming Training Center by kenniefawole(m): 3:37pm On May 14, 2021
Bigshoe2028:
I have people who will teach and they know their game front and back

But I want to know what can it cost , certificate so that people who are trained in my center will be recognized , requirement

And also any side biz I can attach to generate income and also enable me employ my student so they will have working experience people going into the labour market

I know some people here do have such centers please help me I have 2.5million set aside for this

Don't tell me to invest in crypto coz I know well about crypto

I need advise and ideal to make this dream come to a reality this has been my dream since secondary school to have a programming training center

It’s a nice ideas , but Truth be told , 80% of Nigeria prefer to learn from YouTube , Udemy and other teaching website, if the “programming coaching” has been something you have always wanted to do rather than opening a center (which is location limiting) just open a YouTube channel (it’s saves .
*My overview*
Opening a center is limiting , (only people in your proposed location can attend) , obviously taking about tech ,only people within age of (18 - 35) are so much interested, looking closely how many student do you Think you can get ?
Let me stop here , kindly contact me for further discussion if needed .

.. I’m a business strategist so you can hit me up with your ideas so I can analyze and give you feedback

1 Like

Re: I Want To Open A Programming Training Center by Bigshoe2028: 6:07pm On May 14, 2021
kenniefawole:

It’s a nice ideas , but Truth be told , 80% of Nigeria prefer to learn from YouTube , Udemy and other teaching website, if the “programming coaching” has been something you have always wanted to do rather than opening a center (which is location limiting) just open a YouTube channel (it’s saves .
*My overview*
Opening a center is limiting , (only people in your proposed location can attend) , obviously taking about tech ,only people within age of (18 - 35) are so much interested, looking closely how many student do you Think you can get ?
Let me stop here , kindly contact me for further discussion if needed .

.. I’m a business strategist so you can hit me up with your ideas so I can analyze and give you feedback

Actually I know about that , please more advise
Re: I Want To Open A Programming Training Center by Frezhkid10(m): 10:16am On May 15, 2021
Shellsploit:

Where are you located
...lagos mainland..
Re: I Want To Open A Programming Training Center by real777(m): 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
Frezhkid10:
...lagos mainland..

Sent you PM. Need inquiry outside this thread from you

(1) (Reply)

Passive Means Of Income / Properties For Sale In Onitsha Anambra State / Best Advice If You Want To Make A Living Trading Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.