Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Please I Need Advise From Matured Mind - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Need Advise From Matured Mind (390 Views)

I Just Bought My First Land Ever, I Need Advise / Need An Advise From Lawyers In The House / I Need Advise On Memory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advise From Matured Mind by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 14, 2021
Hello NL, a friend of mine came to me sobering for an advise. And from his explanations I could feel the emotional pain and distress he's undergoing. Well I only comforted him and told him to give me little time to sleep over it. For me, I know that it's a very delicate and serious issue dat I must not sheepishly advise. But am sure that I have a house of people who are more experienced, matured and forward thinking gurus here in NL who can give advice on this matter.

So according to him, due to his back ground and his quest for good and sound Education which his parents cannot offer him after SSCE, he was left at the mercy of whoever would show empathy on him and as God would have his way, he met a good young Samaritan who just graduated then and showed interest in the character of this young boy as well. He took him to Ibadan where he's living. He also enrolled him in one private poly where he was schooling from home. Thereafter, he was enrolled again to Noun still schooling from home. And now he's in final year although he was supposed to have graduated since 2018 but due to school fees and again one of his sister who stood solidly behind him as regards school fees payment got married dat same year reason for d deferment.

Now this is his fears and worries..

That his dream of Nysc is not accomplished and he so timid dat he can't comport himself due to his schooling exposure.

That he's not free, always leaving to at least please this Man cos he can't disobey him in any message even doh it's not convenient for him.

That this man would always use him at Home, Church and his office.

He said, even at his age of early 30 he's so affraid to tell this man that he's leaving or going to rent a room apartment.

That he was having the intention to leave after his final exams but as if this man is telepathic in nature called him and said he has given him an half plot of land directly opposite where he built his own house dat he should start saving money to build his house and settle down for life.
Meanwhile he said it's because he is an extremely a good boy running all manners of errands and at his age he doesn't keep a girlfriend, he will go to his office and return, no friend just himself.

Now his questions are!
Should he accept the Land and continue leaving with them?

Or Should he reject the Land and continue with his plan of leaving for a peace of mind that he said he's lacking?

And if he leaves won't it amount to betrayal for the love and help the man rendered him?

Bear in mind he has been leaving with him and d wife close to 15years...

Please your humble opinion and advise will go a long way to help this friend in this critical decision making process of his life.
Re: Please I Need Advise From Matured Mind by Dark002(m): 1:42pm On May 14, 2021
SureDan001:
Hello NL, a friend of mine came to me sobering for an advise. And from his explanations I could feel the emotional pain and distress he's undergoing. Well I only comforted him and told him to give me little time to sleep over it. For me, I know that it's a very delicate and serious issue dat I must not sheepishly advise. But am sure that I have a house of people who are more experienced, matured and forward thinking gurus here in NL who can give advice on this matter.

So according to him, due to his back ground and his quest for good and sound Education which his parents cannot offer him after SSCE, he was left at the mercy of whoever would show empathy on him and as God would have his way, he met a good young Samaritan who just graduated then and showed interest in the character of this young boy as well. He took him to Ibadan where he's living. He also enrolled him in one private poly where he was schooling from home. Thereafter, he was enrolled again to Noun still schooling from home. And now he's in final year although he was supposed to have graduated since 2018 but due to school fees and again one of his sister who stood solidly behind him as regards school fees payment got married dat same year reason for d deferment.

Now this is his fears and worries..

That his dream of Nysc is not accomplished and he so timid dat he can't comport himself due to his schooling exposure.

That he's not free, always leaving to at least please this Man cos he can't disobey him in any message even doh it's not convenient for him.

That this man would always use him at Home, Church and his office.

He said, even at his age of early 30 he's so affraid to tell this man that he's leaving or going to rent a room apartment.

That he was having the intention to leave after his final exams but as if this man is telepathic in nature called him and said he has given him an half plot of land directly opposite where he built his own house dat he should start saving money to build his house and settle down for life.
Meanwhile he said it's because he is an extremely a good boy running all manners of errands and at his age he doesn't keep a girlfriend, he will go to his office and return, no friend just himself.

Now his questions are!
Should he accept the Land and continue leaving with them?

Or Should he reject the Land and continue with his plan of leaving for a peace of mind that he said he's lacking?

And if he leaves won't it amount to betrayal for the love and help the man rendered him?

Bear in mind he has been leaving with him and d wife close to 15years...

Please your humble opinion and advise will go a long way to help this friend in this critical decision making process of his life.
Re: Please I Need Advise From Matured Mind by Dark002(m): 1:43pm On May 14, 2021
Hi .my advice for him is that accept the land work hard and achieves his aims , .if he leave he have betrayed a Beautiful heart
Re: Please I Need Advise From Matured Mind by thorpido(m): 1:48pm On May 14, 2021
If he can afford a rent,he should get his own accommodation and thereafter tell them he has rented an apartment and would be moving out.
He has to grow and be his own man.If the people don't want him to,they are selfish and do not care about him.
He can accept the land if they want him to but he should still make it known to them he's leaving.
Re: Please I Need Advise From Matured Mind by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 14, 2021
Dark002:
Hi .my advice for him is that accept the land work hard and achieves his aims , .if he leave he have betrayed a Beautiful heart

Thank you very much for your humble opinion
Re: Please I Need Advise From Matured Mind by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 14, 2021
thorpido:
If he can afford a rent,he should get his own accommodation and thereafter tell them he has rented an apartment and would be moving out.
He has to grow and be his own man.If the people don't want him to,they are selfish and do not care about him.
He can accept the land if they want him to but he should still make it known to them he's leaving.

Thanks so much for your candid opinion. But please I need more advise. Help push this thread to the front page please for more contribution
Re: Please I Need Advise From Matured Mind by Dark002(m): 9:23am On May 15, 2021
SureDan001:

Thank you very much for your humble opinion
would u follow me

(1) (Reply)

Zora The Boerboel / ... / Discover How You Can Start A Profitable Food Export Business As A Complete Begin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.