Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Army Sends Reinforcement Troops From Borno To South-East - Sahara Reporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Sends Reinforcement Troops From Borno To South-East - Sahara Reporters (41218 Views)

Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu / ISWAP Fighters Planning To Kill More Military Commanders – Army Sends Signal / Stolen N400m: Army Sends Hakeem Otiki, Missing Soldiers’ Commander On Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Sends Reinforcement Troops From Borno To South-East - Sahara Reporters by Choicy838: 4:33pm On May 15, 2021
God will help us

1 Like

Re: Army Sends Reinforcement Troops From Borno To South-East - Sahara Reporters by BKayy: 4:33pm On May 15, 2021
Kreme:
Where are those keyboard warriors?? Anaconda wants to dance grin
Lol this is not the first time na. But this time they came like they came the first time while the prey has grown teeth and claws.
In few weeks, indoors will be the only refuge for those in Northern Nigeria. All Minister's will fly away while the common men will be mandated to learn Arabic and Boko Haram national anthem
Re: Army Sends Reinforcement Troops From Borno To South-East - Sahara Reporters by luluman: 7:41pm On May 15, 2021
realray:

of cos the scenario are not the same what am trying to explain to you is that when something is destined by God to happen, no man can stop it, even if it's war because we can't question God the least and the best we could do is to pray that's all, I myself don't want war but also nothing good comes easy and we all knew what Nelson mandela went through just for freedom even the bible "says can two work together except they agree". so now that the southerners have come together which you can see why the North are panicking because they know that Nigeria has ended no More one Nigeria and to tell you the truth I hate injustice with passion that's why I will support disintegration or if we must stay together we must abolish the constitution and then Restructure the Country simple.....I repeat enough is enough, we're don as one Nigeria...
And when did God tell you that he will use Ipob or ESN or UGM to do anything he wishes? I beg dont try to brand you wish.
Re: Army Sends Reinforcement Troops From Borno To South-East - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 15, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

And they think the troops would suffice? They should withdraw every fighting force the nation has from their posts and send them down there to deal with those terrorists.

Infact, the world now has a very great threat that demands the suspension of everything it is focused on now. Israel should stop that mini war and get down here to battle these terrorists.

If I were the president, I would dialogue with Boko Haram to lend us arm and men to deal with these people who want to break out from our booming country.

They will tell us if they're wiser than Lord Lugard and his girlfriend who formed this nation.
I sense sarcasm in ur post grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Army Sends Reinforcement Troops From Borno To South-East - Sahara Reporters by realray(m): 8:27pm On May 15, 2021
luluman:
And when did God tell you that he will use Ipob or ESN or UGM to do anything he wishes? I beg dont try to brand you wish.

You said it not me and for your information no man has ever known the ways of God except God reveals it to you, am not a prophet I only believe what the scripture says that we should not be ignorant of the Devices of the enemies...you are seeing what is happening with your eyes but you don't want to accept reality that we have to do something else we'll be dealt with except God intervene out of his love and mercy and didn't God use Gideon and just 300 men to save the people of israel. see God works in mysterious ways and he Can use anybody or anything......I repeat CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT THE NORTH ARE TRYING TO DO....
Re: Army Sends Reinforcement Troops From Borno To South-East - Sahara Reporters by mbaise1000: 2:14am On May 17, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
EdoDefence:

I said fight along side, that translates to we will support the Ibos.

You should say or need to fight for your own freedom instead of making it look like you are doing igbos a favour by fighting alongside them, you are not doing them a favour, I said so because that's the way you present it, and that's why the fulani are succeeding in what they are doing, every one should be free to belong where they want to belong
Re: Army Sends Reinforcement Troops From Borno To South-East - Sahara Reporters by superjab247: 2:29am On May 17, 2021
Emperor5:
It's high time for ESN to sort for missile and mpg we can't ford our hand watching zoombie to kill our innocent youths
MNK out to had provided the boys such before the launch of the ESN!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burnt Police Post In Oregun, Lagos After Mob Attack (Video) / President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom / How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.