Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff (1651 Views)

Israel: GPS Disabled And IDF Leave Cancelled Over Iran Threat / Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People / China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff by MilitaryAnalyst: 2:05pm On May 14, 2021
Strategically speaking, an open interference with Israel will be militarily devastating for Iran. Israeli military has been on full military drill all year round since her independence, and with constant military aid from USA government.

The latest F-35 5th generation Jet which is currently the most powerful in the world, Israel is the only nation in the Middle East who owns such jet. There are currently 27 F-35 jets in Israel and by 2024 there will be 50 in total. This alone has made Israel the most powerful airforce in the Middle East.

Iran on the other hand lack modern Jets owing to the restrictions placed on it by the US government. Iran is not powerless though, as they have been able to build their own weapons on Iranian soil like the Karrar, an Iranian-built clone of the Beechcraft MQM-107 Streaker, and missiles as well. But not withstanding none of this compares to the weapons in the asernal of Israel, as they have both their in house made weapons and the US military weapons.

Aside these, both nations are nuclear capable, though Israel denies it.

Israel could as well support the Kurdish people with training and weapons to fight Iran for Thier independence though this spread to Iraq, Syria, and Turkey as the Kurdish people are balkanized into this 4 nations with an Ethnic population of Three hundred million (300000000).

Iran will not risk all this as US military will be with Israel as well if the war doesn't go in the favour of Israel and will be slapped with further sanctions.

3 Likes

Re: Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff by FoolishBoy419: 2:08pm On May 14, 2021
I stopped reading when you mentioned the "F-35"

Clearly, you don't know anything.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff by AntiIgbo: 2:11pm On May 14, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

And you know something grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff by FoolishBoy419: 2:13pm On May 14, 2021
AntiIgbo:

It was merely a case of forgetfulness. By the way, use Ice if it ever happens to you

2 Likes

Re: Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff by Hashabiah: 2:13pm On May 14, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

I agree with you. The clown doesn't know anything. Sometimes I wonder where all these toddlers came from.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff by MansoryMX(m): 2:13pm On May 14, 2021
MilitaryAnalyst:
Strategically speaking, an open interference with Israel will be militarily devastating for Iran. Israeli military has been on full military drill all year round since her independence, and with constant military aid from USA government.

The latest F-35 5th generation Jet which is currently the most powerful in the world, Israel is the only nation in the Middle East who owns such jet. There are currently 27 F-35 jets in Israel and by 2024 there will be 50 in total. This alone has made Israel the most powerful airforce in the Middle East.

Iran on the other hand lack modern Jets owing to the restrictions placed on it by the US government. Iran is not powerless though, as they have been able to build their own weapons on Iranian soil like the Karrar, an Iranian-built clone of the Beechcraft MQM-107 Streaker, and missiles as well. But not withstanding none of this compares to the weapons in the asernal of Israel, as they have both their in house made weapons and the US military weapons.

Aside these, both nations are nuclear capable, though Israel denies it.

Israel could as well support the Kurdish people with training and weapons to fight Iran for Thier independence though this spread to Iraq, Syria, and Turkey as the Kurdish people are balkanized into this 4 nations with an Ethnic population of Three hundred million (300000000).

Iran will not risk this all this as US military will be with Israel as well if the war doesn't go in the favour of Israel and will be slapped with further sanctions.

Your analysis ain’t bad but you made a mistake when you said F-35. The Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor remains the most powerful fighter jet ever built by any nation. It’s so powerful that other nations are rumored America use Alien technology in building the F-22 raptor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff by illicit(m): 2:14pm On May 14, 2021
Two of u guys above are like Israel and iran

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff by Federickson02: 2:22pm On May 14, 2021
MansoryMX:

Your analysis ain’t bad but you made a mistake when you said F-35. The Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor remains the most powerful fighter jet ever built by any nation. It’s so powerful that other nations are rumored America use Alien technology in building the F-22 raptor

The F-22 raptor costs $150 million each. Perhaps our FG should try purchasing 2-3 for our airforce in other to stamp our position as the strongest in Africa. Or............... Does the US forbid selling to African countries like Nigeria?
Re: Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff by MansoryMX(m): 2:29pm On May 14, 2021
Federickson02:

The F-22 raptor costs $150 million each. Perhaps our FG should try purchasing 2-3 for our airforce in other to stamp our position as the strongest in Africa. Or............... Does the US forbid selling to African countries like Nigeria?

US don’t even sell their least fighter jets to other Africa countries let alone a country like Nigeria that is synonymous to Pakistan in the Middle East. Pakistan is a country that breed Terrorist as GDP. Nigeria is the Pakistan of Africa. If na you be US, you go even sell gun give such Terrorist breeding countries? The only reason US is still doing bilateral trade, diplomatic relationships and others with Nigeria is because of other regions like West, East and South. If this country divides today. US will label the North as number two Terrorist nation in the world after Pakistan. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff by MilitaryAnalyst: 2:31pm On May 14, 2021
MansoryMX:

The F-22 Raptor has been discontinued
Re: Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff by dvkot(m): 2:33pm On May 14, 2021
AntiIgbo:

why you wicked like this nah grin

1 Like

Re: Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff by Masterkernel1: 2:37pm On May 14, 2021
Hashabiah:
I agree with you. The clown doesn't know anything. Sometimes I wonder where all these toddlers came from.

While you're sympathetizing with Palestinians, stop being beclouded by religious inclination.
Re: Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff by MansoryMX(m): 2:59pm On May 14, 2021
MilitaryAnalyst:

The F-22 Raptor has been discontinued

If American tells you don’t run that’s when you should, if they tell you we have discontinued! That’s why you should take whatever they discontinued seriously. There are rumors F-22 was built using Alien technology because it’s the most sophisticated and advanced warfare ever built. cheesy
Re: Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff by Hashabiah: 2:59pm On May 14, 2021
Masterkernel1:

While you're sympathetizing with Palestinians, stop being beclouded by religious inclination.
...and stop being a jerk! Don't you know that there are thousands of Palestinian Christians involved in this mess? Why don't you jokers reason like people who have brains!

3 Likes

Re: Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff by helinues: 3:14pm On May 14, 2021
Iran has nuclear weapon... don't call it a bluff.

We should all pray for peace to return cos it won't be funny.. War is not a discussion we should be talking about in 21st century
Re: Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff by joyandfaith: 3:19pm On May 14, 2021
MansoryMX:

US don’t even sell their least fighter jets to other Africa countries let alone a country like Nigeria that is synonymous to Pakistan in the Middle East. Pakistan is a country that breed Terrorist as GDP. Nigeria is the Pakistan of Africa. If na you be US, you go even sell gun give such Terrorist breeding countries? The only reason US is still doing bilateral trade, diplomatic relationships and others with Nigeria is because of other regions like West, East and South. If this country divides today. US will label the North as number two Terrorist nation in the world after Pakistan. cheesy
Spot on!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff by Masterkernel1: 3:27pm On May 14, 2021
Hashabiah:
...and stop being a jerk! Don't you know that there are thousands of Palestinian Christians involved in this mess? Why don't you jokers reason like people who have brains!

Oooh! I didn't know you have brains! Tell Hamas to stop raining bombs down Israel, they've got humans too. Imagine if these guys aren't super tech, Hamas would have caused them an irreversible damage.

In Nigeria, we have similar situation, it's Northerners trespassing in people's farm, if you raise objections you're arrested by state forces, and tagged criminals.

Do you have issues with Nigerian Military killing innocent protesters.

In fact, the world jokers are up North without brains.

2 Likes

Re: Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff by MansoryMX(m): 3:39pm On May 14, 2021
joyandfaith:

Spot on!!!

Abi my brother! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff by talk2hb1(m): 3:49pm On May 14, 2021
One Thing I observed on Nairaland lately in regards to this ongoing Isreal-Palestine scuffles is the way people displayed their ignorance and Hatred.
Obviously most Nigerian Christian hates Muslims with Passion, and its over clouding their reason faculty.

First Isreal of the bible is not the same with present day isreal nation,
Present Day Isreal nation comprises of Jew(Majority), Muslims(Second in Population), Christians(Minority).

Obviously Hamas are Muslims, but Nigerian Christians hatred for Muslims and Islam makes them support isreal thinking sheepishly that GOD is behind them, Everyone acknowledge they are advance military, and scientific wise. Palestines are not as strong or sophisticated as the opponent, they should go and sleep.
I am only disappointed that Christian pretend to love or are bunch of liars, acting civility of modern terrorists.
I Cant see any joyful thing in seeing people die, or one nation bombing another nation. I can't imagine how you sleep at night knowing fully well the horror of war, yet you celebrate bombing.

I won't respond to any response/quote I deemed stupid/Foolish.

3 Likes

Re: Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff by Eryyy92: 3:59pm On May 14, 2021
talk2hb1:
One Thing I observed on Nairaland lately in regards to this ongoing Isreal-Palestine scuffles is the way people displayed their ignorance and Hatred.
Obviously most Nigerian Christian hates Muslims with Passion, and its over clouding their reason faculty.

Present Day Isreal nation comprises of Jew(Majority), Muslims(Second in Population), Christians(Minority).

Obviously Hamas are Muslims, but Nigerian Christians hatred for Muslims and Islam makes them support isreal thinking sheepishly that GOD is behind them, Everyone acknowledge they are advance military, and scientific wise. Palestines are not as strong or sophisticated as the opponent, they should go and sleep.
I am only disappointed that Christian pretend to love or are bunch of liars, acting civility of modern terrorists.
I Cant see any joyful thing in seeing people die, or one nation bombing another nation. I can't imagine how you sleep at night knowing fully well the horror of war, yet you celebrate bombing.

fool! talk about the killings of Christians in southern Kaduna or you continue slamming your heads on the ground till you join your mohammed

5 Likes

Re: Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff by talk2hb1(m): 5:00pm On May 14, 2021
Eryyy92:
fool! talk about the killings of Christians in southern Kaduna or you continue slamming your heads on the ground till you join your mohammed
Another Foolish Christian Terrorist up here

2 Likes

Re: Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff by Leonyluiz(m): 6:05pm On May 14, 2021
Federickson02:

you want them go kill the next superstar pilot again abi with reverse
Re: Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff by Leonyluiz(m): 6:07pm On May 14, 2021
talk2hb1:

This is the most ignorant and stupid thing i have read today. You write well so obviously you have some amount of decent education. How dare you generalise that Christians hate muslims?

I have been attacked socially multiple times by muslims just because i dont share same faith with you.

What you dont realize is christianity and islam are only just 2 of the many many religions and each of those religions think their God is the God. but these 2 religions by far are the worst set humanity has to offer. foundations built on the blood of many innocent... and you are still here making ranty noise of one hating another.

I wanted to buy something and the woman had the balls to tell me she doesnt deal with Christians. what sort of retarded mentality is that?
Re: Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff by MilitaryAnalyst: 6:10pm On May 14, 2021
MansoryMX:

If American tells you don’t run that’s when you should, if they tell you we have discontinued! That’s why you should take whatever they discontinued seriously. There are rumors F-22 was built using Alien technology because it’s the most sophisticated and advanced warfare ever built. cheesy

Very true though.
Re: Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff by keppler: 6:41pm On May 14, 2021
MansoryMX:

I agree with you that one can't rate F-35 over F-22 but they are mostly designed for slightly different purposes. The raptor though multi-role fighter, but it's more of air to air dominance. Hence, designed to out do any other fighter in the air.
The lightning on the other hand should dominate other fighters (raptor excluded) but was designed more for air to ground fight. Then the Israeli version is always made for re-configurations and I believe that the Americans too would love to upgrade the F-35, especially in terms of speed than to begin to reproduce F-22, since the latter is just too expensive (Latest technology could help them upgrade F-35 in speed without sacrificing other capabilities of the fighter)
Re: Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff by Valkrie: 7:05pm On May 14, 2021
Hashabiah:

Most of them play bet9ja to be able to buy phone and after the excitement of owning a phone comes what you are seeing here now...!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff by MansoryMX(m): 7:56pm On May 14, 2021
keppler:

I agree with you that one can't rate F-35 over F-22 but they are mostly designed for slightly different purposes. The raptor though multi-role fighter, but it's more of air to air dominance. Hence, designed to out do any other fighter in the air.
The lightning on the other hand should dominate other fighters (raptor excluded) but was designed more for air to ground fight. Then the Israeli version is always made for re-configurations and I believe that the Americans too would love to upgrade the F-35, especially in terms of speed than to begin to reproduce F-22, since the latter is just too expensive (Latest technology could help them upgrade F-35 in speed without sacrificing other capabilities of the fighter)

The F-22 Raptor has one unique feature no other fighter jet in the world has, an Artificial intelligence bionic system that can think on behalf of the pilot and it’s the reason other world power nation including US closing allies Britain are accusing US of using Alien Technology kept at secret military base such as Area 51.
Re: Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff by proxillin(m): 9:08pm On May 14, 2021
MansoryMX:

And Israeli have f22... They have even upgraded f22. Israeli version is the most deadliest in the world...

So what exactly is your argument?

No tell me...you even made Israel look stronger than ops picture..
Re: Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff by keppler: 9:17pm On May 14, 2021
proxillin:

And Israeli have f22... They have even upgraded f22. Israeli version is the most deadliest in the world...

That's not true. US didn't sell and may never sell the raptor to any nation. It was developed mainly because of Russia who where their major threat during the cold war. The development was so classified that so many conspiracy theories popped up - claiming alien technology and the rest.
What Israel have is the F - 35 fighter, though, reconfigured to their own taste (as they have advance electronic warfare and battle management systems)

2 Likes

Re: Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff by MansoryMX(m): 10:01pm On May 14, 2021
proxillin:

My argument is based on the the fighter jets and Israel/Palestine madness
Re: Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff by talk2hb1(m): 4:22am On May 15, 2021
Leonyluiz:

How dare you generalise that Christians hate muslims?
Please do reread my post, I never said all Christians.
Most Nigerian Christians

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chechen Forces Capture The City Hall Of Mariupol (pictures) / BREAKING: 90 Dead, 1,154 Wounded In Turkey Coup - Graphic Photo / Trump Removes Muslim Federal Judge For Allowing Sharia In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.